You woman must be stronger than me.

caroandbaby

Reaction score
This is my first month TTC. This website has been a life savor for me. Some things you just can't talk to you husband about, but this uncertainty is driving me crazing I just want to know! I feel very stressed out and almos like breaking out in tears. Any advice on how to ge through. I don't know how I'll be able to do this month after month.

Aw sweetie, it does get better. Instead of making it feel like a chore, try to make it more fun. Keep up dating up and get excited over the littlest of symptoms! "OMG, girls I am so pregnant! Today, I tooted" lol.

And know that you are NEVER alone :D Be prepared though. Ive seen woman on here who got pregnant the first months, others who took 12 years! Its a journey, a hard and stressful journey. But with the right friends (US!), and a little of patients, your make it through :D

And besides, this being your first month should be excited! How many DPO's are you? Any symtpoms?

I'm 8 DPO. I thought I had some symptoms, I was moody, tired, cramping, but today I have nothing at all. I fear that AF is on her way.

I'm 8 DPO. I thought I had some symptoms, I was moody, tired, cramping, but today I have nothing at all. I fear that AF is on her way.

sadly AF symptoms and pregger sypmtoms are the same.... its hard to differentiate sometimes.... but like we always say your not out until the old witch rears her head!

Caro- dont get down on yourself if id doenst happen right away.... on average a normal healthy fertile couple takes 4-6 months to conceive with trying. Even if you plan everything perfect with BDing and ov, theres still only a 20% chance of conceiveing that time (wierd that that % seems so low isnt it?)

This whole process is a journey, and you gotta take it day by day. Try not to get caught up in it all tho bc it just runs your life then and makes it difficult for you and hubby's relationship. But on here its awesome bc you can share any/every symptom and we all discuss it. Its also nice to learn a few things on here from other women as well.

Well your not out till the :witch: shows her face! Plus, in my first pregnancy in the first 4 weeks, my symptoms disappeared and reappeared constantly. Just the hormones rising and falling in early pregnancy

Thanks so much for the positive words. I don't want it to take overly life but when you're ready you want it to happen. I'm sure you know that. It's crazy that people who try don't get lucky and those who don't get pregnant. Very frustrating.

We are all in this together hun!! We are headed into our 13th cycle this month and I have my ups and downs emotionally but remember every month is a month closer to a BFP

Thanks so much for the positive words. I don't want it to take overly life but when you're ready you want it to happen. I'm sure you know that. It's crazy that people who try don't get lucky and those who don't get pregnant. Very frustrating.

I know, i keep telling my friends who are "waiting for the perfect time" that its not as easy as we all thought it was.... cus my friends are waiting until they are ready in that exact moment and think they can get pregnant on the first try (easier said than done....but for some lucky ppl it works)

I guess it will happen when it is supposed to, I just wish it was now!

We have been trying to conceive for 6 mths now and honestly the first 3 mths I drove myself crazy! The fourth month I had a mental breakdown! Cried my eyes out when AF came. The 5th month we didn't have good timing but I was ok with it since I felt really stressed out. I started running again and just tried to find things to occupy my time. For our 6th month we had perfect timing and although I am symptom spotting I am able to blow it off and not convince myself I am pregnant. I feel liked am way more relaxed about it and hope that if I don't get my BFP this month that I can stay positive and just move on to the next month. Maybe it gets better with time? That or I will want to kill someone if it doesn't work this month! Haha! I think the first and second are the worst cuz you finally made the decision and want it to happen right away. Try to relax more and just go with it. Less stress will mean a better chance of getting pregnant! Good luck!

We have been trying to conceive for 6 mths now and honestly the first 3 mths I drove myself crazy! The fourth month I had a mental breakdown! Cried my eyes out when AF came. The 5th month we didn't have good timing but I was ok with it since I felt really stressed out. I started running again and just tried to find things to occupy my time. For our 6th month we had perfect timing and although I am symptom spotting I am able to blow it off and not convince myself I am pregnant. I feel liked am way more relaxed about it and hope that if I don't get my BFP this month that I can stay positive and just move on to the next month. Maybe it gets better with time? That or I will want to kill someone if it doesn't work this month! Haha! I think the first and second are the worst cuz you finally made the decision and want it to happen right away. Try to relax more and just go with it. Less stress will mean a better chance of getting pregnant! Good luck!

This is our 6th time trying as well.... i was crazy excited when we got our first BFP on the 4th month trying (bc i was terrified i was infertile...of course i was thinking the worst.... i had a cyst removed on my fallopian tube when i was in highschool thats y it scared me) but that ended in early MC but got a BFP right away before an AF but MC that one was well.... So i guess i have some reassurance my stuff works....but im trying to cope/figure out why its not sticking, i feel like its my fault and im letting hubby down.... but im trying to stay positive and do everything/anything i can to try and aget a sticky one! I have come to terms tho that "itll happen, when it happens" so now im not trying to get caught up in everything and being dissapointed when/if AF arrives or going too crazy if i get another BFP until after i see my littles ones heartbeat

Yes this whole TTC thing is probably the hardest thing I have done mentally. Unfortunately I haven't had one BFP so it's frustrating but hopefully soon! Good luck this month! I am due for AF next weekend but I have decided not to test until I am quite a few days late. The BFN's are probably the biggest let downs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->