You'd think I'd be able to tell if was preggo or not

crossedfinger

Hannah's mommy and TTC#2
Reaction score
Anyone else?
Am I going mad?
I am TTC'ing for baby #2. I usually have a 27-28 day cycle. Today is the end of day 30, and still no AF. I've been having sore boobs. Yesterday, I almost puked orange chicken (one of my faves). This morning, I couldn't finish my coffee (during the first trimester of my first pregnancy, I couldn't stand coffee). And I've been peeing like crazy.
But I'm also craving chocolate, which is totally a PMS thing.
OK. So I tested BFN at day 25, which I know is too early. But I had a BFN also at day 29. But that was in the afternoon and I only had a little bit of pee.
What do you think? Am I going mad? Or could this be it?
You'd think that I'd be able to tell, since I've been through this before!
Am planning on testing first thing tomorrow morning.
GL to everyone!!!

Could just be too early yet. I'm 6 days late with no AF

With my last two pregnancies I haven't had a bfp until about a week after my missed period! Keep on testin' x

Thanks, ladies! It's just that with my last one, I got the BFP at 3 and a half weeks. Before my period was even due.

CD43 for me. A week late. Went to the doctor yesterday and urine test was negative. Waiting on blood test results. She did a physical check for cysts since I'd had some pain and I'd read they could delay period and cause pregnancy like symptoms. She said everything felt normal so I donno. Really weird period cramps? Possibly a really late O? I ordered some OPKs to use next cycle

Blood test was negative too. Well I guess now I can have a drink when my husband and I go out for our anniversary Thursday

Mama you could still very well be preggers...there was a member on here who didnt get a positive blood test result until she was almost two weeks late for af. For some people it can take a while for the hcg to rise high enough. You arent out until the witch shows up :)

Blood test was negative too. Well I guess now I can have a drink when my husband and I go out for our anniversary Thursday

See, that's the thing! I have some alcoholic egg nog in the fridge that I want to try, but obviously can't have yet. If AF is gonna come, come already so I can drink! :haha:

Trying to wait until Saturday to test. It'll be day 35 then. :wacko:

Starting to think i didn't O until CD37 really late! If so that'll kinda suck since I don't think we BD enough then because I wasn't considering that my symptoms could be ovulation. I thought it was AF. Guess I'll wait and test on the 18th if AF still hasn't showed

If you had a little spotting on cd 37 along with a few other symptoms such as cramping, that may have been implantation not ovulation :)

I didn't have any spotting though. I did a lot the first few weeks of this cycle but not since the 26th of Nov.

What made you think it may have been af on cd 37 if you didnt have any spotting? Just curious since you mentioned it.

I thought the cramping was AF about to show up but it could have been ovulation now that I think back. I'm not crampy anymore

Yeah it could have, but also you can feel crampy at implantation as well and not have any bleeding. Fx that the witch stays away from you :) im waiting as well in hopes that the witch stays away for sunday.

Yeah but wouldn't the blood test from tues have been positive then? Even at 1 to 3 days after implantation?

Day 33, no period, negative test yesterday, sore boobs. HUNGRY!

I'm in the same boat. CD43, :bfn:, no :af:. I had the tiniest bit of blood today when I wiped, but not enough for a pantyliner even.

New here, btw. I've been trying for 8 months for our 2nd and this is the first time I've been late. My cycle is usually 31-33 days like clockwork.

Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->