You'd think I'd be able to tell if was preggo or not

Now I'm only having sore breasts and fatigue. I had more symptoms before but I'm pretty sure it was O coming really late. Which would make me only about a week or so post O. 7 or 8 DPO? Not sure. I'm waiting to test in a week or so.

OK, so I now know why I've been feeling pregnant. I was rushed to the hospital this morning when I woke up in the worst pain I've ever felt. They did a scan and found that I have a large ovarian cyst. I didn't know this before, but having one can make you nauseous, have a late period, have breast pain, and make you pee a lot. Just like you were pregnant. So I'm out. They will monitor me to see if the cyst goes down on its own, or else I might need surgery. Hoping not. Am on pain meds atm.
At least I know that I wasn't just symptom spotting! I knew that something was wrong.

Now I'm only having sore breasts and fatigue. I had more symptoms before but I'm pretty sure it was O coming really late. Which would make me only about a week or so post O. 7 or 8 DPO? Not sure. I'm waiting to test in a week or so.

GL! You're still in it if AF hasn't come.

I'm out, af came today :( I'm sure my symptoms are still from coming off bcp, only second cycle off and I was on it for ten years. Just wish my cycles were shorter so I could move through this faster!

So sorry about your cyst. Hope you heal up fast!

Brand new to the forum

I'm 11 dpo and took a dollar tree test this am... Negative.

I'm a little frustrated but trying to stay positive. I have had the craziest symptoms and i swear I'm not mentally tricking myself to feel this way haha.

The biggest signs have been shortness of breath and increased heart. I'm in perfect health and a very active person. I read online that some people had this as an early pg symptom. I was hoping that was the case because I have NEVER had anything like this.

I also had spotting at 6dpo (was thinking this was implantation?)

Incredibly sore boobs, bleeding gums, tired & cramps in my legs.

All of these are soooo out of the ordinary for me.

Am I crazy!?

Crossedfinger - So sorry to hear that! It just figures that something like this would come up while TTC.

Crazycatlady5 - Sorry AF came. Same happened to me.

Is everyone trying again this month?

I joined a January testing board. The holidays are going to make this month tricky, as hubby and I have to be separated for a few days during my probably O time. However, maybe this month wasn't a good measure of when I actually O. I think I got a false positive around cd20. The previous month I had an OPK + around cd11.

Sounds like mamwolf is still in it!

Milesmommy: It's hard to tell. I guess you just have to wait it out and try testing again if :af: doesn't show in a few days! Good luck!

I'm sorry crossedfingers! But it won't keep you from a BFP :)

So today I've had more symptoms like a headache fatigue sore breasts and slight nausea. I'm so tempted to test but I'll wait

Oh and DH and I watched a meteor shower while driving last night and I made a wish on every one I saw :)

Sounds promising milesmomma!

I'll be trying again! Haven't joined a January board since who knows when I'll be testing! My cycles are so long so I'm usually out of sync with people, I had some people in my December 5th testing board test in two different cycles before my af came! We should all keep in touch next cycle too! It's nice to have people to buddy up with!

Breast soreness is increasing :) I hope that means I'm preggo and not pmsing! Also had some mild cramping (not like pms) and a sharper stabbing cramp yesterday so I'm hoping that was implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->