young mum TTC#2

xarlene, how did the eye biop go? you feeling ok?

I have tested now since 10dpo :( all BFN's, i knew I shouldn't have!!!! Argh, this is only the first month TTC, i know im being too optimistic. This is so bloody hard. I dont even know when AF is due! Ill be 14dpo tomorrow. Had a handful of symptoms, but this afternoon I had lots of stretchy creamy CM? weird! Felt like I had wet myself and had to waddle to the loo with my legs apart to check HAHA!!!!

Aw sorry to hear that :( Just means you get to have lots more sexy time next month!

My eye is in agony! The doctor tried to talk me into a local anaesthetic and being away but I just couldn't do it. Results take 6 weeks which isn't gonna be a fun wait at all! Thanks for asking x

Hope it gets better soon!! wow 6 weeks is a long time to wait so i hope that comes around quickly for you!!

I think the witch got me this morning :( DAM IT!! At least I havent had to wait long time though for her. So far just having bloody CM and bright red streaks when i wipe! I think 14dpo is a little too late of implantation so I am considering today CD1 until I know better. Temp has gone down a bit but not below the cover line yet soo.... No idea!!

I go to florida on sunday so if its AF, i will be glad she came early in the week rather than when I am away and wanting to spend time in the pool!

Baby dust to all :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw lucky lucky you! I was there for christmas..was horrible coming back home. How long you away for? It also means you can have a few drinks in the pool :thumbup: luxuryyy!

i wish... im not 21 LMAO!!! im actually going with my business partner/friend and we are only going for a week. we were supposed to only be there for 2 days business but an extra 5 days has been added so that we can go shopping and to universal studios! soo excited!!

hmm... TMI sorry, but I just wiped and its just normal CM again...

Aw no way, well if its any consolation I never got asked for ID and I look about 17! George be staying with his daddy then? We done everything but universal because I didn't think Kyle would benefit much.

That happens to me on the lead up to :witch: but if its not something you usually have definately keep an eye on things!

Oh my god I cant believe I forgot to say..I have leaky nipples!! But surely 4dpo is way too early for something like that? I've heard some women usually get this before AF but I've never had it!

OMG me tooo!!! i didnt want to mention it, as i did before and someone said i must have an infection BUT i had this with my first!!!!

I dont recall if I did have it with Kyle, but I remember my aunt phoned me to go see her got out her nipple and was like "I think i'm pregnant..." :dohh: they were leaking, got her a test and it was positive.

My boobs are sensitive, but dont hurt. Surely an infection would cause pain? And whats leaking isn't coloured like I imagine an infection would cause? :wacko:

my boobies dont hurt anymore :( darn it lol not swollen anymore either... just the usual south-ies LMAO

Haha! It seems so odd to be wishing our :holly: are sore!

Ditto, And wishing for morning sickness! I didnt have morning sickness with George though

I was only physically sick a few times, but everything I smelled made me feel ill, for about 4 months! I lost so much weight before gainin anything.

Is your oh quite supportive of ttc? I find mines asks loadss of questions, which is good I suppose!

the dang Witch it here in full force! ho bag! lol

thats CD1 for me again, I am relieved BUT i just thought... what if I OV while on holiday!!! OMG!

Yes OH is supportive and very interested in it all which makes it easier and I dont feel so alone in my obsessive peeing on sticks, temping and such lol

Sorry to hear that! :hugs: Fx'd you don't ov on holiday!

On the bright side you can go and enjoy the rollercoasters at universal! :thumbup: well jealous! :lol: and focus on ttc when you get back! x

haha just read what i wrote... not that OH pees on the stick too!!! pmsl

I will have lots of fun dont you worry, will be nice to take my mind off everything for a week and have a complete break. In between working i find myself wandering onto BnB!

the rollercoasters are gonna be just fab and my friend in the US said its lovely weather in Florida at the moment, she's over there waiting for us while she spends sometime with her family there, so Ill be whipping out the shorts and t's! Dying to whip out my sandals, also, I wont have to pack the thick stuff so more room in the suitcase to bring the shopping and gifts home!

what CD are you on now?

We done that much shopping we had to add on 2 suitcases! Was heaven! :lol: The outlets for kids are great amazing :)

I'm CD16, its really dragging. I'm stuck in doing nothing for the next fortnight which isn't gonna help! When you gonna be back from florida?

nothing to do? surely there is something you can do... I just started sculpting to fill in my spare time and give me something else to do. wanna see lol... ive been sculpting babies!!:blush:

sculpting really? Yeah I'd love to see! I really have to learn my theory just now for driving, but with my eye being sore I can't do much reading right now. Should feel alot better in a few days, I can get my boy back tomorrow to keep me on my toes!

oo goody,are you learning to drive? I need to take that back up again after i failed my test in october :(

Hope your eye gets better soon hunny.

George is in a huge mood this evening, was supposed to be in bed by now but he decided to go to sleep when he got in, now hes behaving like a brat argh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->