Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hello everybody!

I was diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago. On my last visit to the doctor 3 months ago I was cyst free and with my insuline resistance under control! (which are the symptoms I have), I stopped BCP on Sep. 25, so this is my first Cycle TTC!

Any advice? :blush:

Welcome :hi:

As this is your first cycle, I would just suggest plenty of bd! Are you temping or using opk's at all?

Hello, I am almost done with my first cycle, I should be getting AF on the 27th. I have been regular with my cycles on BCP, but now we'll see, hopefully AF does not show. Once I get them should I test every day? Or how does that work?

I bought some OPK online but they should take a while to arrive because I live very far away. Also, I starting BBTing two days ago, but I am not sure I am doing that right... Maybe by the start of C2 I will be more organized with the charting.

Hey guys..

So i thought i was out this month..

Tested at 4dpo (I know stupid) but then i waited and tested again at 11dpo and had no sign of a second line...

I think I'm about 15dpo today and i had one pregnancy test left so id use it..

This is what i got...

Im crossing my fingers and toes that this is my :bfp:

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 12
Ooh squarepants ill keep my fingers crossed for you! It sure looks like a bfp to me!!!!

Xoxo

Thanks..

I couldn't wait till tomorrow morning...

Still want confirmation on monday at doctors but I'm getting excited

Baby Dust To Everyone!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
Thanks..

Fingers crossed for you, but I'm inclined to agree you've got a BFP right there! Will look forward to a post on Monday to confirm it :winkwink:

missnoodles how's things going Hun?? I hope af hurries up so you can start your clomid cycle :) is this your first time on clomid??

square pants congratulations :happydance: have a h&h 9months there's not mistaking that line and a digi :happydance:

borr.dg.baby :hi: good luck with your cycle :) like nexis said- opk's and bbt :)

nexis & TTCwitPCOS how are your cycles going??!

nlk hope you're well??

Thanks..

Congrats :happydance: h&h 9 months

missnoodles how's things going Hun?? I hope af hurries up so you can start your clomid cycle :) is this your first time on clomid??

square pants congratulations :happydance: have a h&h 9months there's not mistaking that line and a digi :happydance:

borr.dg.baby :hi: good luck with your cycle :) like nexis said- opk's and bbt :)

nexis & TTCwitPCOS how are your cycles going??!

nlk hope you're well??

Still nothing happening over here :haha: It's all good, we'll get there in the end I'm sure. I'm not letting it get me down cos that's not going to help in the long run :) How's things with you?

Omg bfp no 16! Someone did prev say that bfps come in threes on this forum! So huge congrats to sqaurepants and i wish you lots of h&h!
Now who will be bfp 17 i wonder???

Congrats squarepants!! Soo happy for you!

My cycle is going ok thanks. No bleeding yet so that's a major positive lol. I've been a bit twingy in my abdomen for a few days now sooo hoping its a sign of ovulation. Plus it seems to be on my left side and according to the ultrasound that's the best ovary regarding amount of cysts soo fingers crossed!! Tbh i seem to be feeling a little sore on my lower back and around that area towards the front today, has anyone else experienced this?

We've done bd a lot this past week and I've already told oh that we are doing it tonight...to which he then went and had a nap 'so he is ready' :haha::haha: (Sorry if tmi)

How is everyone doing today?

Xoxo

I told u bfps come in groups!
I was number 7 I think, and that was may, so 9 in 5 months is a good rate!
I believe we have one or two testing soon too!
As for me, My shower was today- it was amazing! My friends went all out between cake, decorations, gifts etc!
Baby is so spoiled!

Hi all, :flower:

I was a regular stalker and poster on this thread for quite a while but not been here since August really as I had gotten so fed up with being TTC crazy I took a step back from it all.

Well I am back for a little advice/experience/opinions.

I am currently 13dpo. Yesterday morning I got a BFP on FRER. Obviously very shocked and surprised as had serious period pain for 4 days. :shrug:
Didnt allow myself to get too excited as i have been disappointed so many times along this journey (although this is officially my first EVER line on ANY hpt!! Began to think i would never see one!)

Tested a few times during the day (holding pee for 3-4 hours) and got much fainter test lines.
Tested again this morning with FRER...a line but not as strong and a little difficult to see...Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!
What does this mean???????????? Is it a chemical???????????

My temp also went up this morning after a 2 day dip (see my chart below)

AF due tomorrow...I know the only real answer is to wait and see but would appreciate thoughts

Stella- mine did the same thing! I freaked and rang my doc. He said a test can only tell your pregnant, not HOW pregnant! He said your salt, sugar, and of course liquid intake can all influence the strength of the line- PLUS, 2 tests out of the same box can be loaded with different amount of dye in the factory.
And the cramps are perfectly normal- it's the extra blood flow going to your now stretching uterus! Unless u have bleeding I'd tend to very strongly think your pregnant!!

Thanks for your reply Hopeful!
I am scared to even think this might be it!

Will see what happens tomorrow with AF. May also buy a digital test to take away the question of how strong the line is.

I can't believe how far along you are Hopeful! It's gone so fast.xx

here were mine from the 18/5 and 19/5.
just so you know it doesnt necessarily mean something bad!

so your due tomorrow?

Attachments

• IMG_2800.jpg
    IMG_2800.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
Also to note on my first test I got pregnant 1-2 on a digi, yet the 2nd test which was lighter the next day I also did a digi and got pregnant 2-3.
Also, its really fun to show digis to your oh and not tell them what the number means. My hubby was like "2-3, 2-3??!?! What the eff do we have 2-3 of?!?" Thinking it meant number of babies lol

Hi Stella! Sounds promising! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :-D

Update - nothing new to report really. Other than I threw up when I ate pork earlier. My oh is allergic to pork so I am wondering lol. I've never had such a reaction eating it so defo got my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->