Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Thanks everyone! Yes I am due on tomorrow ...will let you know tomorrow.x

Good luck to the rest of us too.xx

Usually if your having a chemical AF will be a few days early or late.
The pain will be quite more severe than a normal period and you'll have alot of clotting.
If your just having light bleeding I'd test again in a few days or see doc for a test

Bleeding is intermittent but definitely cramping and hpts hardly visible now.
We had a cry last night but today are feeling positive that at least we achieved our first ever bfp even if it was short lived...think we were both secretly startin to think something was seriously wrong with at least one of us after 10mnths with absolutely nothing.

We now know it can happen for us and it WILL!!
Thanks for ur support.xx

Bleeding is intermittent but definitely cramping and hpts hardly visible now.
We had a cry last night but today are feeling positive that at least we achieved our first ever bfp even if it was short lived...think we were both secretly startin to think something was seriously wrong with at least one of us after 10mnths with absolutely nothing.

We now know it can happen for us and it WILL!!
Thanks for ur support.xx

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

Cd 37 today, and I have spotting and cramps :happydance: If this turns into full blown af then this will be the shortest cycle I've had since coming off bcp!

Cd 37 today, and I have spotting and cramps :happydance: If this turns into full blown af then this will be the shortest cycle I've had since coming off bcp!

YAY! Fx'd for you! :) I had crazy long cycles after bcp until last 2 months, so I know how you feel. Who would have thought they day would come when you could get excited about AF showing.

x

Hi all!
Glad AF has come for you nexis! on to the next cycle now...lets hope this is the one eh? :thumbup:

Sorry to heat about the chemical stellabella, I hope you will be ok and the next cycle is also your lucky one too! :hugs:

AFM....doctors went well yesterday. They will help me!:happydance: They confirmed I have pcos and high testosterone levels :growlmad:
I need to have my bloods taken on 5/11 to check if I have ovulated. The doctor we saw was fantastic, she quickly read my notes I had been keeping and commented about my cervical mucus and cramps and said they are sure fire signs I could be ovulating and even if I am trying to ovulate a round of clomid would push the egg out. She also said she would order a full hormone test, I assume to test insulin levels and other stuff. She also said lets tell a white lie and say you have been trying since January to get a bump! She is awesome our doctor! :happydance:
Also, Dp needs to produce a sample. She said he needs to abstain from sex for 5 days. Good job Im not due to 'ovulate' until 28th (assuming I do) or thats a cycle out the window!
So im pretty hopeful now. I am getting the help I want and feel confident that 2013 will be the year we become parents!
Meanwhile its B vits and healthy eating from now on.

I hope everyone else is doing good!
:hugs:
:dust:

Glad it went well at the doctors, sound like you've got a fab GP!

Mumface, Nexis, what great news for both of you - this is what progress looks like and I'm always happy when I find out things are going well.

AFM, I'm on CD3 and taking my 2nd dose of Clomid this evening. I have everyone on standby in case we have a repeat of the mood swings from last time, though I hope I don't suffer so much ovarian pain this time round (maybe I'll just get a couple of days off sick!)
Currently feeling positive about this cycle, but desperately trying not to place too much importance on it - don't want to pile more stress onto an already tense situation.

Mumface that is such great news congrats! You must be over the moon, and feel like a huge step closer now

This made me smile so I thought I would share, hope you girlies like it too :) xx

Attachments

• 59039445085349380_eTOkVv3B_f_thumb.jpg
    59039445085349380_eTOkVv3B_f_thumb.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8
Hi guys

Sorry I've not been around much...I've had a really stressful couple of days, and just needed some time.

Stella, I'm so sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs: we're all here if you need us. It's nice that you're looking at it in a positive way - you CAN get pregnant! That's the biggest issue with pcos!

mumface, fab news about your doctor! I'm glad you're finally getting moving with everything!

nexis, glad AF has shown her face! yay for short cycles :happydance:

I don't know if I've missed anything else - apologies if I have. I haven't gone back massively far through the thread to be completely honest.

I have an issue :wacko:

I've just ripped one of my stitches clean out. I caught my nail on it! But it hasn't just pulled the stitches out of the holes...it's ripped them through my skin! So now I have another little incision crossing my actual incision :dohh: input please?! I've made a doctors appt for tonight. It's hurting, not bleeding.

LOL.

I have an issue :wacko:

I've just ripped one of my stitches clean out. I caught my nail on it! But it hasn't just pulled the stitches out of the holes...it's ripped them through my skin! So now I have another little incision crossing my actual incision :dohh: input please?! I've made a doctors appt for tonight. It's hurting, not bleeding.

LOL.

I'd just keep an eye on it, maybe bathe it with some salt water just to keep it clean and see what the doctor says x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->