Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

ahh that's good. Hope you can get it all sorted out quickly!

Had my scan today...looks like I have three follies again :dohh: None of them are big enough to trigger though, so I have another scan booked for first thing monday. 2 are at 11.5, and one is 13.6....so hopefully the 13 one keeps growing! Lining was pretty thin, but if none of them are ready yet I'm not too worried about that yet :happydance:

Hope everyone is having a happy wednesday! Halfway to the weekend!

Nlk Fx'd for you hope those eggs grow nicely until Monday.

I've booked to go see my GP tomorrow as Basildon hospital have lost my referral again and I've just had enough of them. Also been reading some reviews of people who have been under them and they are not positive at all.

My GP is really lovely and was so supportive of me when was first having problems etc so I'm going to see if there is anyone else I can go see because I just cant be bothered to chase Basilon Hospital every step of the way, plus I don't really like their attitude when you go there. Hubby spotted a nurse rolling her eyes when I was asking questions (he wisely chose not to tell me until a lil while after) lol

Anyone got any advice on any other options I could ask my GP about?

xx

basildon hospital suck :nope: I'm so sorry you're having to deal with them! :hugs:

I think it's definitely worth going back to your gp and seeing whether they are willing to refer you to a different hospital. Now that I'm in Northampton, I had a choice of two different hospitals to get referred to - I just chose the closest one! Maybe see if they can do the same for you?

Hey NLK, that's great news, good luck for Monday.

Jojo, sounds like a mighty crappy hospital - stand up for your rights! If you're prepared to travel its certainly something worth exploring. I drove an hour for a second opinion and it was really worthwhile.

Afm, I'm driving myself crazy. To add to the sore bbs, my appetite has been all over the place and I've now got an absurd amount of creamy cm (sorry, tmi) and some cramps. I really don't want to get excited, but its so hard not to symptom spot. Playing it down to DH though - me playing this game is bad enough without him joining in too! I am sooooo not going to last until CD35 to test. Next week could get expensive!

ohhh I know it's so bad to symptom spot, but it's sooo hard not to, miss noodles! I think if you wait it out and test on CD35 that's good enough. Hopefully it will be worth testing and you will get your bfp :happydance:

:dust:

I keep telling myself that I mustn't get excited until I at least have the symptoms I had when I had what we think was a chemical. The line was so faint and it was gone within 24hrs, but I felt very different then to how I do now. Grr.Fingers crossed though.

I may have to stop checking in for a few days and try to distract myself

Welome cadayton05! I first knew i had pcos when i was 19. My ex gave me chlamydia (bleugh, prooved he had slept with someone else) and i had to for a scan to check my tubes werent damaged and they spotted pcos but id had no other symptoms what so ever. I was officially diagnosed in april this yr.
My advice would be not to read alot of pcos related things online as it scared me so much and keep on at the doctor for help with ttc help and how to control it.

Welcome back coco, missed ya!

Miss noodles i agree its hard not to symptom spot! I have distracted myself with xmas plans and with me organising my teams xmas night out im busy.

Sending growing vibes to nlk! Good luck!

Afm well....cd31 and no sign of af, bfn, and ..... Nothing at all. Seeing doctor on friday for my next step.
Clomid here i come!

Jojo = hospital sounds crap! Dp wouldnt have let eye rolling go! My dp would have booted off big time lol!

But seriously i would ask for a referral to a diff hosp, one that doesnt loose details.

Welome cadayton05! I first knew i had pcos when i was 19. My ex gave me chlamydia (bleugh, prooved he had slept with someone else) and i had to for a scan to check my tubes werent damaged and they spotted pcos but id had no other symptoms what so ever. I was officially diagnosed in april this yr.
My advice would be not to read alot of pcos related things online as it scared me so much and keep on at the doctor for help with ttc help and how to control it.

Welcome back coco, missed ya!

Miss noodles i agree its hard not to symptom spot! I have distracted myself with xmas plans and with me organising my teams xmas night out im busy.

Sending growing vibes to nlk! Good luck!

Afm well....cd31 and no sign of af, bfn, and ..... Nothing at all. Seeing doctor on friday for my next step.
Clomid here i come!

i'm starting clomid next cycle too. lol whenever you post I always notice some kind of similarity. I remember we both had 50+ day cycle at the same time too.

Laurabe we will have to be clomid buds!
Im assuming doc will refer me for clomid.
My concieve plus arrived today! I got 8 pre filled applicators for £10.68 from amazon.
We are saving them for if im given clomid.

Xxxx

SMALL WORLD!!

Jojo and Nlk - I'm at useless Basildon hospital too! (Who lost my U/S, lost my notes and took my almost a year to get seen!!

Good ol' Essex! Nlk you are def better off where you are!

Nexis - fx for your next appointment

I'm off to Holland and Barrett today, it's time to start looking at herbals. I know that's lots of people are having better success with actual meds but until we get our next appointment I'm ready to take matters into my own hands! I've ordered pre-seed, looked into Angus cactus(?!) and EPO for the v start of my cycle. I've stopped having sugar, too much processed food and it must be having some kind off effect as I've felt real ovulation signs for the first time ever!

The BF is starting to accept there's a problem which whilst it means were both a little down his optimism wasn't realistic and wasn't helping either, it felt like he didn't see how serious things were.

Final moan, someone said to me at work yesterday "not expecting yet? My Sarah is into her second now, she's just so fertile! You really need to try harder..." Excellent advice, thank goodness we had this chat! That's right it's because we're not trying hard enough!! Grrrr'

Yoga just isn't cutting it although I can touch my toes now which is a happy BD'ing development ;) sorry tmi!

Hope everyone is Ok, dare I say it feeling a little xmassy and has a good day!

Coco xx

Laurabe we will have to be clomid buds!
Im assuming doc will refer me for clomid.
My concieve plus arrived today! I got 8 pre filled applicators for £10.68 from amazon.
We are saving them for if im given clomid.

Xxxx

I used preseed this cycle and will be using it along with clomid next cycle unless I get a surprise BFP before them (I wish) I'm 7 dpo today so still in with a small chance x

Final moan, someone said to me at work yesterday "not expecting yet? My Sarah is into her second now, she's just so fertile! You really need to try harder..." Excellent advice, thank goodness we had this chat! That's right it's because we're not trying hard enough!! Grrrr'

How did you not slap her! Grr! My god, people have no idea, do they.

Girl at work was telling me she wants to start a family in her mid-late 30s so she can have a life and a career first. She knows nothing of my pcos, so I just replied that I sincerely hope its that simple for her - what else can you say.

People say the worst things, some of them don't realise what your going through but some do and they still say stupid things, I think having PCOS you learn to have a very thick skin.

CocoMia, how funny is that! But Basildon hospital is the worst, they've got terrible patient care, and they currently being closely monitored by CQC because they got very very bad inspection report.

Just out of interest who are you seeing? I'm seeing Mr Thakur. (who told me when I first saw him that did I realise it takes a sperm and an egg to make a baby! What you mean stalks don't bring them lol)

If my GP suggests any other places I'll let you know incase you can get referred there too. Nlk you did good getting out of Essex!

Also on herbal thing, I take Agnus Castus and it has made my cycles shorter, and it makes AF not quite as nasty when she arrives which is always positive!

x

I would have gone mad at her :grr:

Fair enough, have a life and carer before family but its never too late for a career. Take my big sis for.example, she had her first aged 23 and then had two more by aged 29, shes 34 now and gone to uni to study nursing. She had her children and now wants a career.
I just want children..lots n lots!

Saw something on sky news before about women drinking in pregnancy and even one glass of wine per week can be harmful to babies brain, im like err yeah tell us something we dont know!
I dont drink at all, neither does dp but im sure if i did i could go 9 months without alcohol, if i felt i couldnt cope then id seek help. I was shouting at the tv getting on my soap box.
When i see a pregnant woman smoking or drinking it makes me feel sad for her baby. Non of my business what other people do but still....

doctors tomorrow, had a cry to my mum on the phone before about the whole pcos thing and she doesnt know where ive got it from as no one in my family has it. I told her how upset i was at having to seek meds to concieve and how scared i am they wont work.

*deep breath*
Suck it up! Qeu sera sera........right?

Me too! Omg! Need try harder.......you try having cysts and wonky hormones love! :growlmad:
My team leader knows about my pcos due to me having a :brat: in work one day. She is so understanding about it which is good for a boss.

Me too! Omg! Need try harder.......you try having cysts and wonky hormones love! :growlmad:
My team leader knows about my pcos due to me having a :brat: in work one day. She is so understanding about it which is good for a boss.

Another classic that people seem to like saying is 'Your over thinking things, if you just relax you will get pregnant' Erm No, our ovaries don't work :haha:

Of course we overthink things, we are only human so anyone who is told they have something wrong woth them is gna sit there and think about it.
Relaxing is all well and good but its always there in the back.of my mind.....pcos, cysts, hormones......never goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->