Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

glad to see everyone is doing good :thumbup:

Glad your FS went well, Laura! GL with the clomid!

Mumface, clomid is on prescription, but unless you have an exemption certificate you will still have to pay for it...£7 something per item I think?

CD8 today...have my scan on wednesday :happydance: hoping the letrozole has worked and I can trigger!

Good luck stay hopeful and nlk! Fx u get the results you want!

Ordering my concieve plus at weekend along with dps xmas pressie from amazon....just hop i dont get the two mixed up :haha:

My cycles are in my sig mumface.

well had my first apointment today at infertility clinic

They have put me on clomid for 6 months and if that doesnt work then i've to go for some kind of xray and dye thing to check my tubes

OH has been given a little tub to hand in his sample at his own convenience.

I did have a positive Digital OPK yesterday so who knows might be lucky before i need to start the clomid. fingers crossed.

Yes of course they are there silly me :haha:

Good luck with clomid! Can i ask was it given on perscription and was it charged for?
The dye in the tubes is to check for blockages i think.

:dust:

Yeah it is to check for blockages, I've got to wait for my next af then book my hsg :)

Mumface, clomid is on prescription, but unless you have an exemption certificate you will still have to pay for it...£7 something per item I think?

CD8 today...have my scan on wednesday :happydance: hoping the letrozole has worked and I can trigger!

Luckily in Wales prescriptions are free :haha:

Right that's it, I'm moving to Wales! :haha:

Right that's it, I'm moving to Wales! :haha:

:haha: I don't blame you! I can't believe you have to pay £7 odd per item!! I'd be bankrupt with the amount of stuff I have to take!

Tell me about it! I feel like I run my own pharmacy!!

I'm in Scotland.. I'm pretty sure we dont have to pay..

But if its £7 i dont mind if it helps me lol

when they were describing the HSG to me i was cringing.. i'm a little bit of a wimp lol

Praying that clomid will work for me

My clomid was $35, I guess to you that's like £25
I don't think that's alot, a baby costs alot more!

Hey ladies, I think O may have happened yesterday - the pain got pretty bad and I needed some cocodamol so that I could move around, even walking hurt. It's completely gone this morning and I now feel sick, so that'll be my progesterone levels rising. My body is waaaaay too sensitive to this stuff. CD20 today, so a bit gutted that I will need to wait to test, though I've no doubt I will be testing daily from cd28 until either a bfp or af shows! I have no idea which way its gonna go.

Any plans for the weekend?

My clomid was $35, I guess to you that's like £25
I don't think that's alot, a baby costs alot more!

Whatever it takes i will do it.
My doctor is confident clomid will do it for me. Lets hope shes right! [-o<

Let's hope she is - I found out that someone I know got a first round clomid BFP for both her pregnancies, which is quite inspiring

Thanks for all the feedback on maternity leave girls. i vented my concerns on a similar forum via a different website and got some not very nice comments such as dont have a baby if you arent financially secure blah blah blah....but then who is ever financially secure? Dp's company is in a bad way and who knows, he could be out of a job by easter and my company i work for could go. But if we wrried about that then we wouldnt do anything with our lives would we?
Live in the now!

Thanks again!
Xxx

Miss noodles hopefulfor1st got bfp on her first clomid round!
I hope it was O pains and that you bd'd like there was no tomorrow!

I got Clomid for my November cycle (luckily I didn't need it!!) :) and it was £7.65 for the prescription, and the prescription was 2 months worth (10 x 50mg pills).

The doctor just told me to bin the pills.....seems such a waste :-/ !

Yup I'd not ovulated in years lol.
2 of my friends also got 1st round clomid bubs- one with pcos and one with endo

I did too :)

Ps my Clomid was prescription so cost the £7 something charge as I'm in England. Very small price to pay if it works :)

I did too :)

Ps my Clomid was prescription so cost the £7 something charge as I'm in England. Very small price to pay if it works :)

Awww cute pic mrs b and thanks for popping in!
I will read ur parenting journal when i get chance. Until then how are you?

Xxx

Hi all.xx
Feeling so down today :(
Thought my cycles were sorting themselves out a little as last two have been around 5wks long. But this cycle, i am yet to ovulate which indicates its gonna be another long and random one.

In a few weeks time it will be one year since i came off bcp. One year of ttc and nothing to show for it.
Last year we put the Xmas tree up the week i came off bcp and i thought 'Next time i do this i'll have a baby or a bump!' But I'm not gonna have either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->