Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi all.xx
Feeling so down today :(
Thought my cycles were sorting themselves out a little as last two have been around 5wks long. But this cycle, i am yet to ovulate which indicates its gonna be another long and random one.

In a few weeks time it will be one year since i came off bcp. One year of ttc and nothing to show for it.
Last year we put the Xmas tree up the week i came off bcp and i thought 'Next time i do this i'll have a baby or a bump!' But I'm not gonna have either :(

:hug:

I know how you feel I get like this sometimes too..

and I am just 1 year ttc as well..

I see you had a chemical, I had one too so I know how hard that would have been but you should try to think positive, The fact that you had a chemical means you can concieve.

I have just been to the infertility clinic and they have given me clomid to start on my next cycle to make sure i ovulate regularly.. Have you been seeing any doctor?

Good luck :dust:

Thanks.xx

Yes tried Clomid first time in May and did a few cycles with not much success. Doc said not to do anymore until OH has had SA done. We agreed to wait until we had been ttc for 1year to take the pressure off us both. He'll be doing that in December at some time.x

So hard staying positive all the time but you're right.xx

Hi all.xx
Thought my cycles were sorting themselves out a little as last two have been around 5wks long. But this cycle, i am yet to ovulate which indicates its gonna be another long and random one.

In a few weeks time it will be one year since i came off bcp. One year of ttc and nothing to show for it.
Last year we put the Xmas tree up the week i came off bcp and i thought 'Next time i do this i'll have a baby or a bump!' But I'm not gonna have either :(

:hug:

I know how you feel I get like this sometimes too..

and I am just 1 year ttc as well..

I see you had a chemical, I had one too so I know how hard that would have been but you should try to think positive, The fact that you had a chemical means you can concieve.

I have just been to the infertility clinic and they have given me clomid to start on my next cycle to make sure i ovulate regularly.. Have you been seeing any doctor?

Good luck :dust:

I know how you feel, we're now at 14 months ttc and it does get me down, but then I think that that's not going to help me (doesn't always work though). We're all here for you if you need a chat or a vent or whatever :hugs:

Hi all.xx

Sorry you're feeling so down! I know what you're feeling, it will be a year since coming off bcp for us at the beginning of December. I had an early mc in January and haven't gotten a bfp since. We're all here for you! :hugs:

Afm, I think I'm 2dpo today. I am so upset with DH right now. We had our IUI done on Friday and our FS told us to dtd Fri night and Sat night. We did on Fri, but last night he got upset over something completely stupid and we got in a big fight and didn't dtd. Now I'm worried that we might miss our chance. When I went in for my IUI on Fri morning the nurse said that my levels showed I would most likely o on Fri night, and DH had a really good count in his sample, but I'm still worried. :cry:

20 bfp's!!! Seems like I have a lot of catching up to do!! *goes off for a read*

20 bfp's!!! Seems like I have a lot of catching up to do!! *goes off for a read*

Katerz!!!
Did u find out the gender of your bub??

Also everyone I passed my gestational diabetes test, phew.
One pcos side effect I did not get, thank god!!

Congrats to all the bfp's!
Good luck to everyone eagerly awaiting their beanies sending lots of dust and hugs.

Hopeful love your pic, how was your GTT test? I have mine on New Year's Eve :( not looking forward to the nasty drink :(

Got busy times ahead...week off work this week, scan today birthday Wednesday car service thursday then moving house in a month and Xmas...agghhhhhh!

Xxxxxxx

Hopeful must've posted the same time! Got scan today and we are keeping it a secret...we have changed our minds a million times but going to keep it a surprise...waited this long so another few months its gonna hurt lol...saying that though there is an hour and a half to change our minds again!!

Congrats to all the bfp's!

Hopeful love your pic, how was your GTT test? I have mine on New Year's Eve :( not looking forward to the nasty drink :(

Got busy times ahead...week off work this week, scan today birthday Wednesday car service thursday then moving house in a month and Xmas...agghhhhhh!

Xxxxxxx

It really wasn't as bad as I thought! It was just like a slushie where u pump your own syrup in but put way too much, like real
Strong lemonade! I drink coke and chocolate every day and baby hardly responds but in the waiting room after that drink he was going so crazy, I was holding my phone above my bump and my arms kept moving he was kicking so hard, I kept wondering if other people in the room could see him!
That sounds like way too busy few weeks for me! New house is so bub has room I'm guessing?

Yeah where we are at the moment is so teeny once we get all the baby stuff in we won't have room to move! Also had to think long term for schools etc there is a school on our road currently but its not great, new house is close to a really nice school so another bonus! New place has a bigger garden and looooots of grass so excited.

Oh GTT doesn't seem so scary my friend was giving me horror stories about hers! Tut!

Hello all - have done some catching up and glad to see the mummy's to be are well and that the nearly mummy's to be are doing well too and that the BFPs are going up!!

V quick update (on my absence) we moved to a temp place with no Internet!! Which has been torture but FX we will be in a new place either before or just after Xmas which should be our forever home. (Mainly due to the cost of moving!) will be nice to feel settled as its been the most stressful time where my cycle has disappeared ever since we moved to a temp place :(

I've been having more laser/freezing treatment which is again rubbish timing but now I've got a 6month break which I think my body and mind need. I recently left our house phone in the fridge... Worrying!!

Phew and that's it. I hope everyone is Ok and I have tried my best to catch up although I've realised how long I've been away!! I can only apologise for deserting!!

Coco xx

Hello all,

Hope your all ok and have had a nice weekend.

Quick update on me, never did do a pregnancy test in the end. AF showed her ugly face and had a sickness bug over the weekend as well so generall been feeling sorry for myself.

On with the next cycle.... :)

xx

Hello all - have done some catching up and glad to see the mummy's to be are well and that the nearly mummy's to be are doing well too and that the BFPs are going up!!

V quick update (on my absence) we moved to a temp place with no Internet!! Which has been torture but FX we will be in a new place either before or just after Xmas which should be our forever home. (Mainly due to the cost of moving!) will be nice to feel settled as its been the most stressful time where my cycle has disappeared ever since we moved to a temp place :(

I've been having more laser/freezing treatment which is again rubbish timing but now I've got a 6month break which I think my body and mind need. I recently left our house phone in the fridge... Worrying!!

Phew and that's it. I hope everyone is Ok and I have tried my best to catch up although I've realised how long I've been away!! I can only apologise for deserting!!

Coco xx

Welcome back! Good luck with the move :hugs:

Hello all,

Hope your all ok and have had a nice weekend.

Quick update on me, never did do a pregnancy test in the end. AF showed her ugly face and had a sickness bug over the weekend as well so generall been feeling sorry for myself.

On with the next cycle.... :)

xx

Sorry that af showed up :hugs: Good luck with the new cycle :dust:

Afm cd 22 today and I've been getting a few cramps. Hoping that if it is af that she stays away for a little longer so I have a reasonably "normal" cycle :)

Hey!!!
So im 22 and wondering about pcos... doctors really dont tell me anything but to get on the bcp but we want a baby... how did you guys come to find out you had it?

Thanks Nexis! It's really nice to see familiar faces on here, weirdly it doesn't feel the same discussing things anywhere else now!

How are you getting on? Do you have any more insight from the hospital?

Because of moving we decided to focus on that rather than anything else at the moment - still secretly got that Xmas deadline in my head though!!

I just can't help myself! It's been about 8months of going it alone without any drugs, supplements or assistance other than my laser treatment that I think in the new year we'll have to bite the bullett and try something else.

The yoga and green tea has certainly helped my stress levels a little bit at least!!

Hope everyone is doing well,

Coco xx

Hey!!!
So im 22 and wondering about pcos... doctors really dont tell me anything but to get on the bcp but we want a baby... how did you guys come to find out you had it?

Hiya Cadayton!

I found out after having irregular and painful cycles after coming off of BCPs.
I was getting pains in my side and it didn't seem that I was ovulating as my cycles were 35, 48, 57, even 60 odd on occasions. After a long battle with the GP and some bloods, temping and ULtrasounds they diagnosed PCOS earlier this year.

I'm not currently having any treatment as I've decided to wait at least a year which won't be until next March/April.

Have you had any symptoms? How long have you been trying for?

Coco x

Hey!!!

Welcome :hi: I had always had very heavy, really irregular periods. They were then practically nonexistent after coming off bcp and I went to my gp who got some bloods done that showed raised testosterone. Then had an ultrasound to confirm PCOS.

Thanks Nexis! It's really nice to see familiar faces on here, weirdly it doesn't feel the same discussing things anywhere else now!

How are you getting on? Do you have any more insight from the hospital?

Because of moving we decided to focus on that rather than anything else at the moment - still secretly got that Xmas deadline in my head though!!

I just can't help myself! It's been about 8months of going it alone without any drugs, supplements or assistance other than my laser treatment that I think in the new year we'll have to bite the bullett and try something else.

The yoga and green tea has certainly helped my stress levels a little bit at least!!

Hope everyone is doing well,

Coco xx

I'm doing well :) got to have an HSG and dh has to have a SA too which is good. Still on 1000mg of met and fx'd it seems to be regulating af at least but don't know yet if I've starting O'ing on my own. Got to go back to the hospital in February and hopefully everything else will come back ok and they'll give me some clomid :D

Hey Nexis,

It's good to know your bodys doing something, eh. Mine is confusing the hell out of me. I'm CD23 and also having some cramps, but they're really mild. Was in awful amounts of pain on Friday, a bit like my last Clomid cycle, so I think I ovulated then. Ever since, my nips have been freakishly sore, my appetite is all over the place and these twinges/cramps have now appeared. Going to wait until cd35 to test - hoping if af is coming she will show her ugly face before then.

Hope everyone else is okay

welcome, cadayton! I'm the same as nexis, I had really heavy and irregular cycles, which then disappeared completely :shrug: I only found out once I had told them that we were ttc. If you are ready to start trying, you really need to go and tell them - they control pcos with the pill, and will only consider fertility treatments when you make it clear that's what you want!

Hope everyone's ok...I've been so busy, I've been MIA for a while..sorry!
Jojo, sorry AF got you :hugs: hope you feel better soon, as well!
coco, it's good to hear from you. FXed for a bfp before christmas!
Nexis, glad to hear you're getting on with hospital stuff ok! Do you have date for your hsg yet?

I'm doing ok, have my scan tomorrow morning (cd13!) I don't think that this cycle has done anything, because I haven't really felt anything...I normally get cramping, and I just haven't done this time round :shrug:

I've had the letter for the hsg, says I have to wait until I get my next af and ring for an appointment. I think it's partly because they want to be sure I'm not pregnant before they do it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->