Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Take care hopeful, could you not finish work now and take it easy?
Xxx

i could but i stress about $$.. hubby says its not worth it but 2 more weeks with an income would be a bonus!

heres my furrbabies !!!
show me yours! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_2821.jpg
    IMG_2821.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2828.jpg
    IMG_2828.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
Awww doggies!! The one on the right looks like hes smiling. What are their names?
I dont have pets. We rent and our landlord wont allow pets.
As soon as we buy our first house we will get 2 cats and a rabbit for me. My mum didnt allow pets and i always wanted a floppy rabbit.
A friend of mine has a ferrit its so sweet.

The little one is sunny and the big one is storm (she's a big dopey smiling thing who bowls people over with excitement- can't wait to
See how she is with baby!)
Named them before wedding... Then when I booked at vet the first time I said there names then they asked for surname and I said we'll I'm gonna get married so may aswell use my partners name... Then the pun clicked lol

Dp's mum n dad have a ginger cat called ginger. When he was baby he kept.coming in their garden, he looked thin so they fed him and referred to him as 'that little ginger'. They asked around if anyone knew who he belonged too and they took him in about 6 years ago. Poor lad! I bet a family had abandoned him or something.
I dont have any pics on my phone but hes a cutey and gives you evil looks if you sit on his side of the sofa lol.

I love animals. How anyone can mistreat them is beyond me.
the dogs would probably be protective of baby. My sisters labrador used to sit by my nieces moses basket.
Our next aim is to buy a house. A 1 bed appartment is fine and its pretty big but id like a garden and pets. Pets are good for children it teaches them responsibility. Ooohh id love to keep chickens one day too.

We bought our house 5 years ago next month! (We are now 27) did the yard, built a back deck, new paint and carpet, and put in a new kitchen!
It's cosy and doesn't have a big living area but its got 3 bedrooms so 1 is hubby's gaming castle haha.
We wanted to finish the house and have 2 nice cars paid off b4 we had kids!

^^^ but the reason we did this and paid the cars off first was so I didn't have to go back to
Work after baby, I know u want to, but I'm hoping to have 5 years or so off

HSG done, everything normal. Excuse the language, but I'm fucking glad I only have to have that done once.

oh and this is my other baby lol

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 4
Great news Nexis about your HSG and DP's swimmers test mumface :thumbup:

Take it as easy as you can hopeful, you're going to need you energy soon! :flower:

I'm not really into dogs and cats, we currently have 2 guinea pigs that are spoilt little madams and I used to keep lots of giant african land snails :)

thats so great to hear nexis!!!!
whats the next step?

Got to wait for DH to do his SA next week, then he's got an appointment in January to discuss the results and I should get an appointment in February to go back to the hospital. Hopefully they'll give me clomid :)

I am going to try and take a deep breath this coming cycle. I am waiting patiently for my period to come and then I have to start temping and taking Clomid on day three of the new cycle. All I can do is hope and pray that everything goes the way that it's supposed to go.

The last few months of taught me that you can't force your body to do anything it doesn't want to do. After my miscarriage and the panic attacks and the muscle pain all I could do was pray and talk through everything. I wrote a lot of things out and cried in frustration. My body had given up on me for a time and it's been a struggle to get back.

I honestly think it was a sign that I needed to really stop and think about the things that I wanted in my life. This year I thought was going to be the year but obviously it wasn't and I'm ok with that in a way. Everyone I know is pregnant now and due in the next few months. I think that I was supposed to wait another year to get what I wanted. I'm supposed to have my own time.

I'm really glad that you are feeling more positive. I want to share something with you.....and I hope you enjoy it xX

There are women that become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss and though they are good mothers and love their children, I know that I will be better.
I will be better not because of genetics, or money or that I have read more books,
but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.
I have longed and waited. I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.
Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.
I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover. I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.
I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.
I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbour, friend and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body, I have been tried by fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.
I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.
So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.
And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immerse power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.
Yes I will be a wonderful mother.

Sue_88: That is stunningly beautiful. Im going to keep it. Thank you for sharing.x

Sue_88: That is stunningly beautiful. Im going to keep it. Thank you for sharing.x

You're very welcome. That has kept me going for a very long time, and I will soon have it printed onto some really nice paper, framed and it's going to be in the centre of the feature wall in my little ones nursery.

Thats nice to read sue88. Did you type that yourself?

Love the car hopeful! Dp currently drives a bmw z4 convertable, 2 seater its really sporty. I will see if i can post a picture later on. He will get a bigger car when im around 7months. Hes a bit gutted having to sell his baby but he will be getting an even better baby in return. He jokes with me about how pissed he is having to get a bigger car and sometimes i think hes been serious. Men and cars....:haha:
Mind you, uk summers are crap so he rarely has the roof off anyway. I dont drive yet but im.hoping to hve lessons whever i can be arsed!

Nexis im glad your hsg went well and all is well! Did it hurt?

Thats nice to read sue88. Did you type that yourself?

Love the car hopeful! Dp currently drives a bmw z4 convertable, 2 seater its really sporty. I will see if i can post a picture later on. He will get a bigger car when im around 7months. Hes a bit gutted having to sell his baby but he will be getting an even better baby in return. He jokes with me about how pissed he is having to get a bigger car and sometimes i think hes been serious. Men and cars....:haha:
Mind you, uk summers are crap so he rarely has the roof off anyway. I dont drive yet but im.hoping to hve lessons whever i can be arsed!

Nexis im glad your hsg went well and all is well! Did it hurt?

Yes :cry:

How are you feeling now nexis? I hope ur ok.
Im a wuss with pain. I can see it now, me in labour begging for an epidural :haha:
Dp says he will keep me occupied whilst im in labour with quizzies ..... Id end up wrapping his quizzies round his head knowing me lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->