Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Burnt toast smelling of sick hhmm? Maybe baby! Worth a test me thinks....spewy toast :haha:
My sense of smell was so sharp one week i thought i was going to spew on the bus once as one of the passengers smelt strongly of imperiel leather soap :sick:
One of sisters went off milk in her early months. I stayed over one night and had to take over as She was gagging whilst making her daugjters cereal up once. She said the smell and the thought of it made her sick.

It happened when I was expecting DS2, I couldn't stand the smell of my husband (well it was his Beckham aftershave that made me sick, not him personally LOL) and also the smell of Quorn - which I had previously ate loads of being a veggie!

I'm going to be strong and wait it out til Monday at least before any testing, I remember when trying for DS2, sometimes my massive hormonal fluctuations would give me PG symptoms but I never was :shrug: so trying not to read too much into it.

I've got my Xmas playlist on my phone too, driving DH mad with it :haha: my fave song is mariah Carey all I want for Xmas and I also love east 17 stay another day too cos I'm sad lol

I've just finished my xmas playlist on itunes for out uni christmas do :happydance: I quite like fairytale of newyork as well...but tbh, I'm completely in love with michael buble :kiss:

AF arrived with full force. With pain bad enough to make me vomit. Not nice! Im absolutely gutted, but have a follow up (one year) next friday to discuss next steps. So it's not too bad. I just wish I could have gone to that appt and told him I was pregnant :nope:

I've got my Xmas playlist on my phone too, driving DH mad with it :haha: my fave song is mariah Carey all I want for Xmas and I also love east 17 stay another day too cos I'm sad lol

E17 song is good but i cant see whats xmassy about it. I was never keen on e17 i was a boyzone type of gal. My sis took me to their concert for my 10th birthday :haha:

Aww nlk i hope you feel better soon and i hope the next steps are good ones!
:dust:

E17 song is good but i cant see whats xmassy about it. I was never keen on e17 i was a boyzone type of gal. My sis took me to their concert for my 10th birthday :haha:

OMG Boyzone <3 my cousin and I went and saw them when I was about 12 I think, it was amazeballs :blush: I'm just about to do the dishes with some wham last Christmas :happydance:

I was an E17 girl - my room was plastered in posters of them :blush: not anymore obviously!!

I've just finished my xmas playlist on itunes for out uni christmas do :happydance: I quite like fairytale of newyork as well...but tbh, I'm completely in love with michael buble :kiss:

AF arrived with full force. With pain bad enough to make me vomit. Not nice! Im absolutely gutted, but have a follow up (one year) next friday to discuss next steps. So it's not too bad. I just wish I could have gone to that appt and told him I was pregnant :nope:

Sorry to hear this nlk, lets hope your next appointment is a positive one and they have a plan for you :flower:

My fav xmas songs are the Slade one ITS CHRISSSSSSTMAAAASSSSS lol and Last Christmas Wham and for fun I like the Bo selecta proper crimbo hehee

Dont really have fav movies i'm not a movie person really..

Well its CD14 on my fisrt round of clomid and waiting to O, was hoping it would be today but loads of Neg OPKs so far. Feels like a very long wait for O this cycle

Laurabe im sure you will get a possitive soon. Maybe the clomid needs to kick in?

Ok so, the world is going to end 21/12/2012..... dare i tell my bosses to stick it? Dare i max the credit card on crap i dont need but want?
If we knew (for a fact) the world was ending what would you do in your final days?
I would go to few raves and get mashed like in the olden days, then id eat all my fave foods like a mcds breakfast, kfc for lunch and a kebab for tea (bad food!) get a wonga loan and spend my final.nigjt in claridges with dp and my family getting waited on hand and foot......and then the world wont end....i would be mashed, fat(ter) and in masses of debt.....:haha:
Oh yes and id be so annoyed if i got my bfp on the day the world ended it would just be my luck!
Sorry random post but im board lol!

Well its CD14 on my fisrt round of clomid and waiting to O, was hoping it would be today but loads of Neg OPKs so far. Feels like a very long wait for O this cycle

I didn't o til cd21 first round,
And never got that pos opk either.
Just dtd at least every 2nd day to make sure your covered whenever it does happen

There's a birth announcement/ story in third tri from one of your original members!

I didn't o til cd21 first round,
And never got that pos opk either.
Just dtd at least every 2nd day to make sure your covered whenever it does happen

We have been BD every day from CD11 poor OH getting exhausted lol. I think I'm gonna O very soon as my nips are getting really sensitive. That's usually a sign for me..

Other news my sister has given birth this morning to a baby boy like 15 mins ago :D

Yup I started at cd9, every 2nd day til cd17, I THOUGHT I'd ov'ed as i had mild pains and a few other symptoms( turns out they were just side effects of clomid getting my body working) so stopped needing a rest, then on cd22 spontaneously dtd which was lucky as I'd ov'ed that day or the day before phew, lucky I did or the whole clomid cycle would've been a waste! I had my progesterone test on cd22 and it was 7 so they said poor or recent ov and it could be on its way up, so had another on cd29(monday)and it was 37 confirming ov! Got the results that I'd ov'ed wed and my bfp on the thurs.

Oh and congrats on being a new aunt :)

I may not be around much for a bit, DH had a call late last night from his mum to say that his grampy had had a massive stroke. He was taken to hospital but he can't speak and is paralysed down one side. The hospital have said that it doesn't look good, and they've also said that he has a do not resuscitate thing. DH is pretty cut up as he's close with his grampy, he's gone into work 2 hours early today so he can get home early so we could go see him, but he's not sure he could handle seeing him in that state plus he knows his grampy would hate people seeing him like that too. Just gonna concentrate on being there for him for the time being.

I may not be around much for a bit, DH had a call late last night from his mum to say that his grampy had had a massive stroke. He was taken to hospital but he can't speak and is paralysed down one side. The hospital have said that it doesn't look good, and they've also said that he has a do not resuscitate thing. DH is pretty cut up as he's close with his grampy, he's gone into work 2 hours early today so he can get home early so we could go see him, but he's not sure he could handle seeing him in that state plus he knows his grampy would hate people seeing him like that too. Just gonna concentrate on being there for him for the time being.

Sorry to hear this, my thoughts will be with you all :flower:

sorry to hear that nexis. My dads had 2 mini strokes and although they werent life threatening it was horrible seeing him so sick.
I wish you and dh well and i hope everything is ok. All you can do is be there for your dh.

Xxxxxxx

I got my referra date to the fs. My doctor posted me a booking reference number and it allowed me to book online. Im in at 9am on january 11th. Great i cant wait!
I suddenly feel a huge sense of relaxation all of a sudden.
Can anyone tell me what happens at these appointments please ladies?
Xxxx

Yup I started at cd9, every 2nd day til cd17, I THOUGHT I'd ov'ed as i had mild pains and a few other symptoms( turns out they were just side effects of clomid getting my body working) so stopped needing a rest, then on cd22 spontaneously dtd which was lucky as I'd ov'ed that day or the day before phew, lucky I did or the whole clomid cycle would've been a waste! I had my progesterone test on cd22 and it was 7 so they said poor or recent ov and it could be on its way up, so had another on cd29(monday)and it was 37 confirming ov! Got the results that I'd ov'ed wed and my bfp on the thurs.

Oh and congrats on being a new aunt :)

Hey got my positive OPK today. Love seeing that smiley face lol. Now Santa please bring me a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->