Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Nexis - its hard when you hear about a pregnancy, especially when its an accident.
SOrry you had to hear it 2nd hand and on fb of all places. But why would she bewith someone who hurt her child? Id do time if someone hurt my child if you get my drift.
My friend is 10 weeks now, been on the pill for ever, stressed out to the max from running her own salon,drinks loads at weekends but still manages to get pregnent!
Im as relaxed as i can be, dont smoke or drink or even take pain killers unless i need to, i eat well and dp does the sme, yet here i am with pcos struggling to concieve. Some people dont realise how good they have it.

Hopeful - im glad you and jace are ok. If it was my work place they would start my maternity leave. Its on our contracts if we get sick after week 32 then we have to take leave there and then.
Also my sister used to lie in a dark room with a damp warm rag on her forehead when she had headaches whilst pregnant.

Sorry for the double post my phone lost 3g connection then crashed :haha:

Honestly I was half expecting to be told to finish up early today! Would like another 2 weeks pay though lol. (Although if it was something serious I'd make do now for baby's safety!) it can't affect bub though just makes me drowsy. Also not happy the midwife who did my Bp today said it was 105/something so fine and I said oh that's unusual it's lower than usual
And the cow said "oh well maybe your arm didn't need the extra large cuff after all!"grr I think the cow was calling me fat! So don't know if I should go to gp Tomoz and get it checked again?

How's your cycle going mumface? Any end in sight?

And where's nlk at now?

Honestly I was half expecting to be told to finish up early today! Would like another 2 weeks pay though lol. (Although if it was something serious I'd make do now for baby's safety!) it can't affect bub though just makes me drowsy. Also not happy the midwife who did my Bp today said it was 105/something so fine and I said oh that's unusual it's lower than usual
And the cow said "oh well maybe your arm didn't need the extra large cuff after all!"grr I think the cow was calling me fat! So don't know if I should go to gp Tomoz and get it checked again?

How's your cycle going mumface? Any end in sight?

And where's nlk at now?

What a cheeky midwife!
My cycle is long. I think im on cd50 or something but had lots of ewcm and cramps for about a week now. Ive stopped thinking about it now. Whatever happens happens.
We are in at docs on weds for dp sa results and perhaps more prodding and poking for me!
Christmas planning is a welcomed distraction!

Xxxxx

Nexis: That guy sounds like a real low life! Not nice when ur left out important news.

Hopeful: Sorry your not feeling great! My friend at work who is due the same time as you looked like she was sleeping standing up today.

Mumface: GL wedsnesday! My OH was due for SA in January and I know he is very relieved to not have to do it now...male pride and all that :)

I've managed to convince dh to do his SA next week. I've got my HSG Wednesday, and I've told him I want them both out of the way before Christmas. Plus if I have to go through an HSG then the least he can do is do the the week after seeing as that'll be a lot more enjoyable for him :haha:

Ladies I have a wee question for you's (a rather silly one!)

Just did an opk for the first time ever! Was expecting a positive result as I now know that PCOS can do this but I got a complete negative. Not even a tiny fade of a test line. I also thought that women have this hormone through out their cycle so will have a faint line all cycle round but the line gets darker with the surge.

Did I do something wrong :wacko: Is it okay to get a complete negative?

Hope you ladies are all doing okay :flow:

I know male pride lol! All he had to do was a sample and yes it would be enjoyable for him in order to produce the sample :haha:

Im cd51, my cramps have subsided the last few days but i have had lots of ewcm. Not all day long but in stages, like in globs (tmi) usually its creamy lotion like but this has been ewcm without a doubt.
We bd'd last wednesday and last night. Not regular i know but when your tired you cant bearsed bd'ng regardless. I dare not use opks but i like to think i was trying to ovulate!
Today my cramps have been slight and due to last nights bd im not checking my cm as it will be mixed with sperm.
I wish i had regular cycles. I really do.

When i used opks i got the control line only. Then a few days later i got the control and faint test line.
It was negative. I dont use nor trust them with pcos.
Xxxx

Thanks girls!

Would you ever get a positive mumface? I'm kind of hoping they will work for me but I won't get my hopes up. Just really want af to come on time this month but I know it may not. Would be nice to know when to expect it!

I used to get majority complete negatives with just the control line, and then the occasional negative with a really faint test line. Gave up on them :haha:

I dont have a 28day cycle, or a cycle at all, so I would be opk'ng everyday. I see them as a grim reminder that pcos'rs rarely ovulate. My doctor recommended them and temping but I was quick to say it stresses me out and its a reminder my ovaries are broken.

I think my cycles have took a turn for the worst. They are as follows....
Withdrawal bleed from bcp finished 23/4 - started ttc this day. BCP went in the bin lol!
Cycle 1 was 33 days = not bad
Cycle 2 was 54 days = could be better, just come off BCP though
Cycle 3 was 26 days = now Im getting somewhere....
Cycle 4 was 70 days = Yeah...somethings not right here....

and today I am cycle day 52 now and Im getting a bit worried.
I feel tired, not sleepy just tired whereby I just want to :wacko:sit and watch TV and do nothing even showering feels like a big chore, I have been very forgetful and clumsy, I mean going to work in odd boots? turning up at work when I shouldnt be there...? (They wont let me live that one down :haha:)

I think my friends recent BFP has got to me more than I think. She wasnt even trying or even considering children and now shes 10 weeks along already! I am happy for her but why cant it be me?
I sometimes day dream about random things such as weather to have a water birth, would Dp get in the pool with me, would I breast feed if so for how long, what brand of nappies I would buy, what colour I would paint babies room, how long would I have them sleep in our room for, do i feed on demand or every few hours......then I feel a twinge of a cramp and get reminded oh yeah I have cysts, silly me! Im getting ahead of myself.

I day dream alot actually. Like when Im baking I think to myself in a few years I will be baking with my son or daughter and we will make a mess in the kitchen decorating cup cakes for grandma and grandad, yes cheesy but thats what goes through my mind sometimes.

Just want to be a mum, Im not asking too much am I? :cry: :shrug:

Ok so i really think the last few days i have been trying (or have) ovulated.
For several days i have had pelvic cramps on and off and the last three days globs of ewcm, stretchy ewcm too. We have bd'd every other night just in case.
I have had pelvic cramps before but never had much ewcm as recently.

CookiXO welcome! This thread alone has seen 20 bfps. I joined in april and it was at 9 bfps i think. So for it to shoot up 11bfps gives me confidence and i hope it does you too!
Thank you very much for that! I am happy too hear that there have been so many pregnancies! It really does give me hope. I swear that Dr. made me feel like I was never going to be able to get pregnant!! I really hope that one day I will. Best of luck to you!! XX

Thank you!! My doctor explained to me that I need to go to a fertility clinic if I ever want to get pregnant. I'm not ready to start just yet but hearing that from him was heartbreaking. I am on BC for now I do however get periods they are just all over the place anywhere from 32-55days! Other than that my symptoms are chronic pain where I believe my ovaries, and somewhat overweight which I'm trying to work on! Thank you so much! Your words made me feel so much better already!!! :flower:

Not everyone with PCOS needs help conceiving, you just don't know what will happen with you and what help you may or may not need until you're ttc :)

Afm, cd 4 today and af has got much lighter so hopefully she won't be around much longer. I'll be glad when the HSG is out of the way now :D

Yes I suppose you are correct. It's just made me panic. I've had surgeries, blood work and ultrasounds done for years and no one has been able to find out what was wrong until now. Excuse me for not being educated on all of the abbreviations, I am very new to this! Lol
I hope everything is going well for you!!

Ok girls...BFP number 21, come on down!!!!xxx

Finally starting to accept this is happening!!

AF is 2 days late and had 2 of the darkest bfp lines ever for the last 2 days.
Told my mum this morning...she screamed and cried :)

I cant believe it.xxx
Please stick, please stick, please stick, please stick!!!

Congrats!!! Best of luck to you!! :happydance:

Mumface, I'm sure your appointment following up the SA will make u feel much better xx

mumface26
I will pray you're appointment goes well and all of your dreams come true!!

Did a test today, :bfn: just to be sure before I go for the HSG tomorrow. It says on the letter they want to be sure you're not pregnant before they do it as X-rays are involved. Hope everyone's having a good Tuesday :haha:

Aww, in a way it's really nice to read all your symptoms, it's nice to know that there are other real ladies out there that have similar problems to me.
I have the greasy hair thing too but at the same time dry skin?! Since I started taking fish oils daily tho I've noticed an improvement in this and I also rub a little lemon essential oil (from neals yard) into my tea zone before putting my face on in a morning which stops it all sliding off my 11am LOL

Super congrats on your BFP StellaBella :thumbup:

Can I ask what a HSG is Nexix? Have seen it mentioned a few times and then realised I have no idea what that it!!

In theory (if it wasn't just pcos playing tricks on me), I could be 6 or 7 dpo today....... trying not to stress about it or think about the possibility of testing...... don't want to get my hopes up :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->