• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Well for me any cramping I had stopped, I think i'm 8dpo and now i'm just left with a backache and headache. and sleeping like 15 hours a day. Yay. Baby dust to you all

Well for me any cramping I had stopped, I think i'm 8dpo and now i'm just left with a backache and headache. and sleeping like 15 hours a day. Yay. Baby dust to you all

hopefully this is a good sign something is happening!
i check everyday hoping to see the title of the thread changed to 7 bfps lol

so.....ive read that u can o anywhere from 3 days after last clomid pill.... and since my last pill is in 2 days....thats potential o 5 days from now. ive also heard sperm can live upto 5 days in your body waiting for the egg...
That means GAME ON! :thumbup::thumbup:

so.....ive read that u can o anywhere from 3 days after last clomid pill.... and since my last pill is in 2 days....thats potential o 5 days from now. ive also heard sperm can live upto 5 days in your body waiting for the egg...

im pretty sure the earliest you can ovulate after the last tablet is 5 days....are you booked in for a scan or bloodtests or anything? maybe try OPKs...

good luck with it all anyways! exciting!

kaileigh im having some serious cramping as well! and im only about 3/4 dpo! im thinking mine is a side effect of the clomid and ovulation....since i dont really know what ovulation feels like :dohh: when do you think you are going to test? are you going to hold out until AF is due?? :dust:

I had cramping around 1-2 dpo and then nothing until 6 dpo and then a tiny spot of blood at 8dpo (today) and now some more light cramping! I'm going to test next week probably, maybe wednesday! I'm so excited its going to be so hard to wait until af would be expected!

im pretty sure the earliest you can ovulate after the last tablet is 5 days....are you booked in for a scan or bloodtests or anything? maybe try OPKs...

good luck with it all anyways! exciting!

yeah i thought that too, but heaps of people on here saying it happened 3 days after! and no scans, just 21 day progesterone test. and not using opks. im so turned off them after months of checking and never seeing anything, i HATE them now! hence why im just gonna bd as much as poss from now til like day20 and just cover all my bases!

I had cramping around 1-2 dpo and then nothing until 6 dpo and then a tiny spot of blood at 8dpo (today) and now some more light cramping! I'm going to test next week probably, maybe wednesday! I'm so excited its going to be so hard to wait until af would be expected!

misskaileigh that sounds really promising!!!!!:happydance:

I'm so excited for even a possible bfp! I had some more spotting, it was brown instead of pink! First time in my life that's ever happened, and so I broke down and POAS this morning. BFN, but I'm hopeful for next week! I'll keep you posted & baby dust to you!

It's so hard to not think about it, I need to go to the grocery store or mall & shop the excitement away

just went to the supermarket to get some stuff for tea and clearblue digis were on sale HALF PRICE! i bought 3 lol

Hi ladies,

Sounds like things are hotting up in here. :dust:

I have no idea at what point I am in my cycle but my boobs have felt sore and heavy for the last 5+ days, and DH commented last night that they were bigger (don't think I've gained weight tho). Anyone know if this is a metformin side effect?

just went to the supermarket to get some stuff for tea and clearblue digis were on sale HALF PRICE! i bought 3 lol

I almost did that the other day, but I had just gotten 20 strip hcg tests in the mail! But I may buy a pack of clearblue if I get a bfp just to double check!
I tested again today, bfn. But I feel so terrible, I couldn't stay asleep last night & I feel pretty nauseated. I wish I could just get a positive if I'm meant to!

I almost did that the other day, but I had just gotten 20 strip hcg tests in the mail! But I may buy a pack of clearblue if I get a bfp just to double check!
I tested again today, bfn. But I feel so terrible, I couldn't stay asleep last night & I feel pretty nauseated. I wish I could just get a positive if I'm meant to!

what day u on hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->