• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Thank you!!! I'm hppy to have found you ladies and I hope I can join in!

Now i have to find a way to get my siggy and all this cutesie stuff on my posts! lol!

ive been on here about 3 weeks and just did it lol. it becomes addictive!
if u click on mine it will take u to a page to make your own.

i didnt take provera... ive been having no ov or no af since stopping bcp 6th jan and my doc said to go straight to clomid... he looked at my u/sound i dunno if they can see your lining from that (plus u/s was 3 weeks old at time) but he told me to go straight to clomid. im worried my insides may have needed that"freshen up" to boost chances of potential implantation though

Good Evening ladies! I am 27 years old and just like you have been in such a horrible emotional roller coaster ride. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 19. My husband and I have been TTC for about 4 years now with no luck. back in November of 2010 I started my first round of provera and then Clomid 50 mg and metformin 1000mg had been in my system for a couple of months as well. December came around and nothing. So my dr. upped it to 100 mg. AF came in Jan 1st of 2011. Around mid Jan. I was having the weirdest symptoms that I had never felt.. I went to the ER after a BFN on Feb. 4th 2011 and they claimed that any pain, nausea, etc. i was feeling was due to a UTI. I didn't believe them. Feb 7th, 2011 came around and I went to my dr. I told him what had happened.. and he was so upset that they didn't do an ultrasound or ct scan (by this time they had taken me off clomid) I didn't understand why it was such an issue for them not conducting a ct scan... so he sent me to a STAT CT SCAN and he called me that evening with horrible news. He said that there was a large mass about 4 cm in diameter on my right ovary. It needed to come out asap. He then sent me to my gyno and he did the surgery Feb 22nd. When I woke up from the surgery, i was told that i had had a c-section and they had no choice but to extract the ovary since it had been dead for a while. the mass had done torsion on it. I was ok with that since I still have my other ovary. Well March 3rd, came around and itwas my post op appt. The dr, whom is always so vibrant and funny, came in with a distress look on his face and took my hand (my mom was with me) and said that the mass was a tumor the 7 INCHESSS in DIAMETER! And... i was now officially diagnosed withe Ovarian Cancer! I felt that my life had ended. But after many surgeries, and tests later.. I'm now a cancer survivor and thankfully still have my left ovary and the possiblity to TTC. I have been on metformin 2000mg for about 4 months now. I just finished my provera last Thursday. So i'm expecting my AF to come any day now. Once that comes my first round of Clomid 100mg is starting! I'm sending you all Baby Dust as I hope we all get our wishes to come true! I'm so happy to have found you guys. I felt so alone!

Wow. what a journey! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the board!

Hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Thank you MissKailegh, I really hope that you get your BFP.

I'm just a crying mess today. I even worked out today. I am trying to keep the faith.

I have days like this too, I really think its the hormones just wrecking havoc on us. Keep your head up hon, you'll feel better in a day or two.:hugs:

dont know if this will work, but i attempted to add a pic.
its the piece over my bed.
includes amethyst stones for focus, and moonstone and rose quartz which are fertility symbols.
heck, ill try anything :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_2341.jpg
    IMG_2341.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 8
i have been useing the clearblue monitor my cycles are 33days and today im CD 10 - and i get a PEAK FERTILITY 3 bars & Egg i dont think its right can anyone help

Hello ladies!

So glad that I found this post! So here we go.

I am 28 years old and I was diagnosed with PCOS in January of 2010. I knew something was wrong because I had not had a period since November of the year before. I immediately went on Birth Control. I stayed on Birth Control from Feb 2010-April 2011. I got off because I was getting married in June. So, my husband and I have been trying to conceive since May of 2011. Not 3 months after getting off the Birth Control I stopped having periods, of course. We kept trying because I have heard that some women do not have periods but do ovulate sometimes but that did not work. This year in February after going months without a period I decided to get on Fertilily Blend with Vitex. I wanted to try the natural way first, plus I heard a lot of success from it. Well, two weeks after starting it, I starting AF. 28 days later, I started AF again. I came across a different website that said charting BBT and Cervix and etc is a good idea so if I am not pregnant this month, I will be charting next month. I am 10 dpo today I think and got a BFN. It sucks because my body has been going through so much. Headaches, cramps, sensitive nipples, diarrhea, fatigue but restless, weepy, and something I have never experienced before, an orgasm in my sleep not triggered by a dream and it woke me up yesterday.

I am cheering you ladies on! I know what it is like and I know that if any of us get pregnant we will be the best mothers ever because we want it so bad! Never give up home and if any of you need anyone to talk to, I am here. God bless you ladies. Hope to hear from you all!

And congratulations to the BFPs in the group!! I hope the rest of us get our little miracles soon. :hug:

i didnt take provera... ive been having no ov or no af since stopping bcp 6th jan and my doc said to go straight to clomid... he looked at my u/sound i dunno if they can see your lining from that (plus u/s was 3 weeks old at time) but he told me to go straight to clomid. im worried my insides may have needed that"freshen up" to boost chances of potential implantation though

my understanding and i could be wrong... but i believe you have to have a cycle (period) in order for the clomid to work properly.. clomid goes off of your cycle days... and if you dont have a period how do you know when your cycle days are? i mean i am no doctor.. but it just makes since to me. i dont know...good luck:thumbup:

I got my AF!!! That means Sunday i can start my first round of clomid!!!!!!!!!

welcome, scrap_gal, and yyyyyaaaayyyy for clomid! hope it goes well for you! what CD are you taking it on? i assume CD5-9, but my working out on your days could be wrong :haha:

lots of :dust: to everyone!

Good Evening ladies! I am 27 years old and just like you have been in such a horrible emotional roller coaster ride. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 19. My husband and I have been TTC for about 4 years now with no luck. back in November of 2010 I started my first round of provera and then Clomid 50 mg and metformin 1000mg had been in my system for a couple of months as well. December came around and nothing. So my dr. upped it to 100 mg. AF came in Jan 1st of 2011. Around mid Jan. I was having the weirdest symptoms that I had never felt.. I went to the ER after a BFN on Feb. 4th 2011 and they claimed that any pain, nausea, etc. i was feeling was due to a UTI. I didn't believe them. Feb 7th, 2011 came around and I went to my dr. I told him what had happened.. and he was so upset that they didn't do an ultrasound or ct scan (by this time they had taken me off clomid) I didn't understand why it was such an issue for them not conducting a ct scan... so he sent me to a STAT CT SCAN and he called me that evening with horrible news. He said that there was a large mass about 4 cm in diameter on my right ovary. It needed to come out asap. He then sent me to my gyno and he did the surgery Feb 22nd. When I woke up from the surgery, i was told that i had had a c-section and they had no choice but to extract the ovary since it had been dead for a while. the mass had done torsion on it. I was ok with that since I still have my other ovary. Well March 3rd, came around and itwas my post op appt. The dr, whom is always so vibrant and funny, came in with a distress look on his face and took my hand (my mom was with me) and said that the mass was a tumor the 7 INCHESSS in DIAMETER! And... i was now officially diagnosed withe Ovarian Cancer! I felt that my life had ended. But after many surgeries, and tests later.. I'm now a cancer survivor and thankfully still have my left ovary and the possiblity to TTC. I have been on metformin 2000mg for about 4 months now. I just finished my provera last Thursday. So i'm expecting my AF to come any day now. Once that comes my first round of Clomid 100mg is starting! I'm sending you all Baby Dust as I hope we all get our wishes to come true! I'm so happy to have found you guys. I felt so alone!

I read this story and I started crying. I can't imagine all the things that you went through but I am sending all the love and support I can to you. PCOS is such a challenge but to face all of that and still be positive is amazing. You are an amazing person and I am sending you such good baby making vibes.

I was diagnosed in late January/early February with PCOS. I had been trying for around 7 months when I found out. It was a shock but I feel like just starting the journey I have to be positive. Though it can be hard I try and tell myself I haven't done everything I can yet. So I started running again and I started Metformin 3 times a day. July is when I go in again and see if I have to start Clomid.

Seriously I can't emphasize enough how awesome you are and I'm sending baby dust and good vibes your way. You can do this! We all can do this.

my understanding and i could be wrong... but i believe you have to have a cycle (period) in order for the clomid to work properly.. clomid goes off of your cycle days... and if you dont have a period how do you know when your cycle days are? i mean i am no doctor.. but it just makes since to me. i dont know...good luck:thumbup:

he did a blood test day before and said if my hormones were in a resting state, i could start straight away and he said we would just make that day 5. but if they were peaked then i had to take the provera.
he said it depended on which half my cycle was paused in. and i hadnt oved since stopping bcp so i was in that half, he said if it came back that i was paused in luteal phase id have to af first cos thats what id be up to.

baby dust to nlk and misskaileigh, i know you guys should be on latter end of your 2ww!!!

he did a blood test day before and said if my hormones were in a resting state, i could start straight away and he said we would just make that day 5. but if they were peaked then i had to take the provera.
he said it depended on which half my cycle was paused in. and i hadnt oved since stopping bcp so i was in that half, he said if it came back that i was paused in luteal phase id have to af first cos thats what id be up to.
Oh I see well good luck :) keep me updated

Hi everyone!!

I posted my story myself but no one has noticed I do not think or maybe I do not belong....??? I'm 28, ttc for a year, and have had PCOS for at least over a year... Thanks!

Welcome Casper! Sorry, we're not ignoring you, I'm just stressing out like no other! haha

12 dpo, it's officially midnight. I might not even test today, and try again this weekend

Hi everyone!!

I posted my story myself but no one has noticed I do not think or maybe I do not belong....??? I'm 28, ttc for a year, and have had PCOS for at least over a year... Thanks!

Welcome Casper!! :)

It's so nice to add another to our group.

Just had a tiny bit more spotting, now on very early 12dpo. I'm thinking i'm probably out, and af is going to be here in a few hours :(
I hope i'm wrong, but I don't know what else would cause it unless it was from BDing 2 hours ago

Hi im 26 and ttc our first. Got told at 20 i had pcos but wasnt offered treatment or anything. My symtoms arent really too bad since i lost 1.5 stone. Just a greasy t zone and very mild cramps.
Blood test on 3/5 to check my hormones and gp said if we dont concieve in 6 months go back.
What wud they look for on a blood test?
Any advice wud be great and thanks for setting this forum up x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"