• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Not sure about that one! It worked for me and AF arrived right on schedule.

Good luck Hopefulfor1st, and Stayhopeful!

I'm going a little crazy waiting for my AF so that the next cycle can start. I'm trying not to let TTC play on my mind but whenever I'm not working it's all I can think about! :(

My period came today a few days early. I'm having some harsh cramps right now. I cried a little this morning when it came but it just means that I'll just have to try again next time.

Sooner or later it has to work right?

This next cycle is going to be tricky because hubby is traveling again for business. So who knows if he will be here.

I keep telling myself to take a deep breath.

Hope everyone is having some luck.

start my clomid today yeah!:happydance::happydance:
50mg day 5-9.
fs said ov will occur between cd 12-18
and since ive been anovulatry 4 months he said what ever day i start on will be day 5.. (even though its been like 100+ days since my last af which was a bcp induced one )

heres hoping it can make a reasonable egg!

so sorry you other ladies r having a bad day :cry:

My period came today a few days early. I'm having some harsh cramps right now. I cried a little this morning when it came but it just means that I'll just have to try again next time.

Sooner or later it has to work right?

This next cycle is going to be tricky because hubby is traveling again for business. So who knows if he will be here.

I keep telling myself to take a deep breath.

Hope everyone is having some luck.

better it be early than late... sooner u can get back to it!

Also, my doctor told me that Metformin for women with PCOS (whether they are overweight or not) helps lower testosterone levels, therefore inducing ovulation. So I think Metformin can be just as effective as Clomid. I have heard of success stories with Metformin!

Hi Lulu!

I have the same type of PCOS..high levels of testosterone..results of testosterone total test=136 I am on 1700mg of Metformin and have been for about almost 3 months..no major changes so far. A1C levels were back down to normal, I feel less bloated and a little slimmer. No AF on my own yet! :( For now it's just Provera for 10 days to enduce cylce and then 100mg of Clomid on CD3-7. Just wanted to say hello and you're not alone out there! :))

i had cramps when i was out tonight with friends, was positive af has shown up, but nothing. and now they stopped. i wish i knew what my body was doing.

Good liuck hopefulfor1st! Hope the clomid works for you.

Hi ghinspire22, sorry about AF. Hope the timing works next cycle with hubs.

I really want my AF now as it'll mean my cycles have started shortening... or BFP would do too :p

good morning! hope everyones ok today!

good luck to all those starting a new cycle! hope this is the one for you! lets see lots of bfps this month!!

currently CD 15. and either 1 or 2 dpo. are you starting clomid today hopeful?

currently CD 15. and either 1 or 2 dpo. are you starting clomid today hopeful?

woo hoo! how exciting! i hope youve been very busy!!
i started it today and fs says we will call today cd5.
im so excited to have a cd__ at all haha

i know how you feel! this is the first time ive ever really ovulated...its so weird!

bit of confusion atm though...i had ewcm two days ago, and some sharp pains in my right ovary yesterday...which i took to be a sign that i had ovulated (reasonable assumption). only now, i have just a TON of ewcm, again! does that mean im actually only just ovulating? im not BDing anymore...im too tired :haha:

hmm, i dunno?
perhaps the pains were just u gearing up to o... that last bit of growing??

i do hear that a follicle can be quite painful pushing the egg after so long though..
or perhaps you just have all these years worth of ewcm stored just waiting to get out after all this time! lol

is there a chance of 2 eggs getting big enough and coming out??

i guess so...i did they did see that there were two follicles that were the right size on the scan. seriously dont know what i would do if we had twins though! scary! thanks :)

even if sperm met 2 eggs, chances of them both implanting are slim.
think of it as 2 chances in a month!!

are you gonna test first or wait for af to be late first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->