• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

yeah if u tried yesterday chances of bfp are slim at 8 days.. bujt keep trying in a few days :flower:
ive just taken my last clomid (cd9) and now i wait! and practise!
just woke up with sore throat though and runny nose:cry: and cant take anything cos itll dry up mucus! meant to be going to movies tonight with friends but think ill cancel...stay in and wrap myself up..need to put 150% into my bding starting about tomorrow and CANNOT be sick!!!:cry:

I hope you feel better!!!
I'm going to test again tomorrow and see what happens, and pretty much every day until something happens!

I am having a bad day today. Emotional and feeling really depressed. I keep feeling so hopeless. I keep trying everything I can and nothing seems to be working. I feel broken.

I really hope everyone has good luck.

I am having a bad day today. Emotional and feeling really depressed. I keep feeling so hopeless. I keep trying everything I can and nothing seems to be working. I feel broken.

I really hope everyone has good luck.

Don't feel hopeless, there's a perfect moment planned for you to get your bfp and it's going to happen! I cried so many times because my doctor told me I could probably never have kids. I felt like there was no point in living because I couldn't have the one thing I wanted. But I might get a bfp this week after taking fertilaid. You just have to keep positive and don't stress!

Thank you MissKailegh, I really hope that you get your BFP.

I'm just a crying mess today. I even worked out today. I am trying to keep the faith.

It can be so hard, trust me I know. I cried all the time for months, especially when my best friend called to tell me she was pregnant. And now she just had her baby so i'm really hoping for a bfp

It can be so hard, trust me I know. I cried all the time for months, especially when my best friend called to tell me she was pregnant. And now she just had her baby so i'm really hoping for a bfp

I am positive that you will. :)

Well, I believe i'm 10dpo, and another negative. Ugh. My fiance is trying to tell me it's not too late, but I already feel like it is. Even though I could have sworn I had implantation bleeding 2 days ago. Maybe it's just too early still. I hope that's what it is.

remember, a lot of people dont get a positive until about 12/13 dpo...youre still testing quite early, even though its been 10 days. maybe wait until AF is actually due? youre not out until she shows...so waiting until AF is due will give you the best chance of seeing that BFP!

that's the plan! I'm gonna give it a few days and just hope that i get my bfp, I would be so excited, the baby would be due around January 5th!

misskaileigh, i just read on another post on here that implantation itself can take up to 7 days

Well hopefully in a few days I will know if that's the case!
I just feel that I'm going to get a BFP. I've never felt like this before, I'm hopeful that the spotting I had was implantation bleeding & I'll be a mom come January! But of course, I won't know for sure for a few days

Well hopefully in a few days I will know if that's the case!
I just feel that I'm going to get a BFP. I've never felt like this before, I'm hopeful that the spotting I had was implantation bleeding & I'll be a mom come January! But of course, I won't know for sure for a few days

Fx for you!

I think I am finally done with my AF. Hubby gets back from his business trip on Thursday. I'm hoping to get a little bding in even though it probably won't work. It'll just be nice to spend time with him. Hopefully this new cycle will be the one. Who knows though...I feel like I have been let down so much.

Trying to keep it positive though for the new cycle.

Keep your head up, it's rough, but don't give up! I'm still testing negative, but that glimmer of hope is keeping me strong.
But if I'm not pregnant, someone needs to tell me why my cat licking one of my pizza rolls made me cry today!

I think I am finally done with my AF. Hubby gets back from his business trip on Thursday. I'm hoping to get a little bding in even though it probably won't work. It'll just be nice to spend time with him. Hopefully this new cycle will be the one. Who knows though...I feel like I have been let down so much.

Trying to keep it positive though for the new cycle.

thats the best frame of mind to go into it !! :happydance:

Keep your head up, it's rough, but don't give up! I'm still testing negative, but that glimmer of hope is keeping me strong.
But if I'm not pregnant, someone needs to tell me why my cat licking one of my pizza rolls made me cry today!

i would have eaten it anyway!!!

Oh I still ate it, I was just sad that my dear little Bartlebee would steal his mommy's food haha
I wish I would just get that bfp to confirm how I feel

Good Evening ladies! I am 27 years old and just like you have been in such a horrible emotional roller coaster ride. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 19. My husband and I have been TTC for about 4 years now with no luck. back in November of 2010 I started my first round of provera and then Clomid 50 mg and metformin 1000mg had been in my system for a couple of months as well. December came around and nothing. So my dr. upped it to 100 mg. AF came in Jan 1st of 2011. Around mid Jan. I was having the weirdest symptoms that I had never felt.. I went to the ER after a BFN on Feb. 4th 2011 and they claimed that any pain, nausea, etc. i was feeling was due to a UTI. I didn't believe them. Feb 7th, 2011 came around and I went to my dr. I told him what had happened.. and he was so upset that they didn't do an ultrasound or ct scan (by this time they had taken me off clomid) I didn't understand why it was such an issue for them not conducting a ct scan... so he sent me to a STAT CT SCAN and he called me that evening with horrible news. He said that there was a large mass about 4 cm in diameter on my right ovary. It needed to come out asap. He then sent me to my gyno and he did the surgery Feb 22nd. When I woke up from the surgery, i was told that i had had a c-section and they had no choice but to extract the ovary since it had been dead for a while. the mass had done torsion on it. I was ok with that since I still have my other ovary. Well March 3rd, came around and itwas my post op appt. The dr, whom is always so vibrant and funny, came in with a distress look on his face and took my hand (my mom was with me) and said that the mass was a tumor the 7 INCHESSS in DIAMETER! And... i was now officially diagnosed withe Ovarian Cancer! I felt that my life had ended. But after many surgeries, and tests later.. I'm now a cancer survivor and thankfully still have my left ovary and the possiblity to TTC. I have been on metformin 2000mg for about 4 months now. I just finished my provera last Thursday. So i'm expecting my AF to come any day now. Once that comes my first round of Clomid 100mg is starting! I'm sending you all Baby Dust as I hope we all get our wishes to come true! I'm so happy to have found you guys. I felt so alone!

Good Evening ladies! I am 27 years old and just like you have been in such a horrible emotional roller coaster ride. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 19. My husband and I have been TTC for about 4 years now with no luck. back in November of 2010 I started my first round of provera and then Clomid 50 mg and metformin 1000mg had been in my system for a couple of months as well. December came around and nothing. So my dr. upped it to 100 mg. AF came in Jan 1st of 2011. Around mid Jan. I was having the weirdest symptoms that I had never felt.. I went to the ER after a BFN on Feb. 4th 2011 and they claimed that any pain, nausea, etc. i was feeling was due to a UTI. I didn't believe them. Feb 7th, 2011 came around and I went to my dr. I told him what had happened.. and he was so upset that they didn't do an ultrasound or ct scan (by this time they had taken me off clomid) I didn't understand why it was such an issue for them not conducting a ct scan... so he sent me to a STAT CT SCAN and he called me that evening with horrible news. He said that there was a large mass about 4 cm in diameter on my right ovary. It needed to come out asap. He then sent me to my gyno and he did the surgery Feb 22nd. When I woke up from the surgery, i was told that i had had a c-section and they had no choice but to extract the ovary since it had been dead for a while. the mass had done torsion on it. I was ok with that since I still have my other ovary. Well March 3rd, came around and itwas my post op appt. The dr, whom is always so vibrant and funny, came in with a distress look on his face and took my hand (my mom was with me) and said that the mass was a tumor the 7 INCHESSS in DIAMETER! And... i was now officially diagnosed withe Ovarian Cancer! I felt that my life had ended. But after many surgeries, and tests later.. I'm now a cancer survivor and thankfully still have my left ovary and the possiblity to TTC. I have been on metformin 2000mg for about 4 months now. I just finished my provera last Thursday. So i'm expecting my AF to come any day now. Once that comes my first round of Clomid 100mg is starting! I'm sending you all Baby Dust as I hope we all get our wishes to come true! I'm so happy to have found you guys. I felt so alone!

wow, your story bought a tear to my eye!did they not do an u/s b4 initial clomid?? im so glad you can remain positive and that a FRESH START is around the corner for you!!!
be sure to keep us updated!:flower::flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->