Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Im scared that when i contracted chlamydia it gave me pelvic inflamortry desease. I dont know how long u had the std for and i know i got rid of it as they tested again after the treatment and i was clear. Then i had an ultrasound to check my tubes, they looked fine and that how i knew i had pcos.
But im a bit worried. I have mild cramps on and off all the time which is a symtom of pid. Dp says the cramps are caused by my pcos.
Im worried pid has ravaged my ovaries and tubes and they are blocked from scaring.
Its not like i had lots of sexual partners. Its just i was in a relationship with someone for almost 2 years, i was on bcp and trusted him so we didnt use condoms. Then i felt unwell with my periods so got tested and they found an std. My own partner had given me an std. He then told me he had slept with someone at a house party.
I hope im not badly damaged :cry:

Thanks...I just read something awful in First Tri forum...a girl had posted she was going for her 12wk scan in 3hrs. Lots of people posted gdluck etc. I just checked it back and she posted that they unforntunately found that their baby had passed away at 7wks 3days!!!

Sooo sad and sooooo scary! I'v got a headache now worrying :( Poor girl :(

I found first tri incredibly scary, all those posts about bleeding, mc etc. I got hugely abused one day as I said perhaps those people should go to the loss section of the forum!

I got abuse on netmums forum. I posted about nursery fees and it there was aything i could claim whilst off on maternity leave and the replies were like if you worry aboit money then dont bother having a baby or get your finances together before you ttc.
To which i replied, wow just asking disnt mean to rub anyone up the wrong way. Besides if everyone waited until they were financially healthy no one would have children becuse there is never a right time. I chcked the post a few days later and no reply, guess i told them :)

on CD15 getting on off cramps from last three days, even sumtimes looks as AF is on its way
really very scary and now i got upset tummy :(

Hopeful, Jace is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Ghinspire, congrats on your twinnies! I've updated the front page...hope that's ok!

Mumface, I also get cramping, almost constantly, in either side. I've had it checked out, and it's mainly to do with the pcos. I think it's just my body attempting stuff :shrug: also, I don't think there is ever a right time to have a baby...there will always be some reason for putting it off. As long as you can provide the basics for your child, and that they are loved, then that's perfectly good. They don't need fancy things!

Cramps are so annoying. I think your right it must be pcos related. My last pap smear in 2011 came back normal so i guess its pcos causing trouble.
Got my pre op on 22/2 so lap and dye shouldnt be too long after. Knowing my body af will come and lap and dye will need rebooking :haha:
Just a waiting game now, theres nothing to say i cant have a natural bfp in the meantime :lol:

Cramps are so annoying. I think your right it must be pcos related. My last pap smear in 2011 came back normal so i guess its pcos causing trouble.
Got my pre op on 22/2 so lap and dye shouldnt be too long after. Knowing my body af will come and lap and dye will need rebooking :haha:
Just a waiting game now, theres nothing to say i cant have a natural bfp in the meantime :lol:

Your pre-op is on my birthday :)

Hope everything went ok with Stella??

Currently sat in a traffic jam been here for an hr and a half getting weeeellllll peed off!

Hope everything went ok with Stella??

Currently sat in a traffic jam been here for an hr and a half getting weeeellllll peed off!

Maybe she's off telling all her family and friends now she's had the scan done?

I hope you get out of the traffic jam soon! It's snowing again here, not as heavy as it has been but obviously it's gonna settle on top of what we already have. Looks like we'll be walking to the pub tomorrow :dohh:

I've done 7 miles in 2 hrs :( luckily i found my secret stash of smarties!

Hi all!

Scan went really well today! Everything fine and baby looks healthy.
I have been busy spreading my news to family and work people. Everyone was so lovely! It feels like I waited a long time for my day today and everyone made it even more special by their reactions.

Trying to work out how to attach an image...will do it when I work it out :)

Thanks for your thoughts ladies.xx

Think I've attached the scan pics now??

Attachments

• Scan pic2.jpg
    Scan pic2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Scan pic - 12weeks.jpg
    Scan pic - 12weeks.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
woow thats really happy news stella, always hopeful and positive, things go in a right way
love ya always <3

That's really great Stella! I hope that my eight week scan next Friday (february 1st) goes as well as yours did today. I'm so nervous. I have been discharging a lot of mucus and such today and I'm just scared that it's a bad sign. That something bad is going to happen.

Ghinspire...i've had a lot of extra discharge all the way through this pregnancy so far...sometimes more than others

Hi all!

Scan went really well today! Everything fine and baby looks healthy.
I have been busy spreading my news to family and work people. Everyone was so lovely! It feels like I waited a long time for my day today and everyone made it even more special by their reactions.

Trying to work out how to attach an image...will do it when I work it out :)

Thanks for your thoughts ladies.xx

So great to hear , congrats!!!

Well my mumma has just been over, cleaned the house, done all the washing and popped a casserole and potato bake in oven- how lucky am I!!
Bub has not been sleeping, couldn't get him down at all last night..I ended up going to bed at 9am and had to head to doc at 11. Running on max of 3-4 hours a night! We tried putting him straight into his own room and its obv not working so bought a bassinnette to try in my room tonight. Fingers crossed xx he wants the boob like hourly overnight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->