Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Wb miss Noodles, after a long time and yes sonetimes we just get exhausted from ttc work
same here, my dh asked me to take releif from this thing for a month at least

i hope this will effect good :)

My nipples are very very sore. Feel like they are bruised. Maybe af is on the way?
Dp and i are taking zinc supplements now.as instructed by the gyno. The gyno said bfps have reported after zinc was taken.

Nexis hows the snow where u are? Its really coming down now in manchester :hissy:
i hope your dh is ok at docs tomorrow :hug:

Xxx

Ps i cant attatch photos via my phone so ive changed my avatar instead.
I couldnt resist this......i had to crochet a cardigan lol! Its a bit wonky as i havent chrochet for ages but.dp thinks its cute. Going to hone up on my skills and perfect them so i can make loads of these for our baby. When our time comes.......

My nipples are very very sore. Feel like they are bruised. Maybe af is on the way?
Dp and i are taking zinc supplements now.as instructed by the gyno. The gyno said bfps have reported after zinc was taken.

Nexis hows the snow where u are? Its really coming down now in manchester :hissy:
i hope your dh is ok at docs tomorrow :hug:

Xxx

It's not snowing here at the moment, but it's supposed to snow tomorrow. It's been so cold though that there's still loads of snow which has now frozen. We're not gonna make hospital for definite now so I'm ringing them in morning and making DH a doctors appt while he's in work. I think in all honesty they'll probably sign him off work for a bit as that's what they did last time. I just feel sad that he's so down and worried about looking after a baby with his eyesight, it's never even crossed my mind that it'd be an issue :(

Booked DH a doctors appointment this afternoon and I've rung the hospital to tell them we can't get in due to the snow. Now the SA is 8th April. The woman on the phone asked where we lived when I said we couldn't make it cos of snow, and she was like "and you can't make it??" I was like well, no cos we live at the bottom of a steep hill and I've tried getting my car out and it's not going anywhere. She obviously doesn't live up here or she'd know how bad it is when it snows :dohh:

Booked DH a doctors appointment this afternoon and I've rung the hospital to tell them we can't get in due to the snow. Now the SA is 8th April. The woman on the phone asked where we lived when I said we couldn't make it cos of snow, and she was like "and you can't make it??" I was like well, no cos we live at the bottom of a steep hill and I've tried getting my car out and it's not going anywhere. She obviously doesn't live up here or she'd know how bad it is when it snows :dohh:

My workplace are exactly the same when it comes to snow. I live in the olham area amd for anyone who knows it is awful when it snows. Its all hilly. i work in mamchester city center which is 45mins on a bus. It must be a few degrees warmer in manchester as the snow isnt half as bad up there.
It snowed last night a good 2 inches but dp manged to get to work.

Did anyone watch call the midwife last nigjt? I luuuuuurv that show :)

I hope dh is ok :hugs:

Oh my goodness I've missed SO MUCH!

Hopeful - congratulations you clever girl he is absolutely beautiful!!

Ghinspire twins!! congratualtions! that's such amazing news. Take care of yourself and wishing you both the best for your double miracle.

Everyone else, hope you're Ok and have recovered from xmas. We are STILL surrounded by boxes I can barely find my laptop some days.

Trying to stop in as much as I can so forgive me for vanishing every so often.

x

Oh my goodness I've missed SO MUCH!

Hopeful - congratulations you clever girl he is absolutely beautiful!!

Ghinspire twins!! congratualtions! that's such amazing news. Take care of yourself and wishing you both the best for your double miracle.

Everyone else, hope you're Ok and have recovered from xmas. We are STILL surrounded by boxes I can barely find my laptop some days.

Trying to stop in as much as I can so forgive me for vanishing every so often.

x

Welcome back! :wave:
How have you been? Xxx

My workplace are exactly the same when it comes to snow. I live in the olham area amd for anyone who knows it is awful when it snows. Its all hilly. i work in mamchester city center which is 45mins on a bus. It must be a few degrees warmer in manchester as the snow isnt half as bad up there.
It snowed last night a good 2 inches but dp manged to get to work.

Did anyone watch call the midwife last nigjt? I luuuuuurv that show :)

I hope dh is ok :hugs:

It's really hilly where we live too, but it's even worse on the bit where we live as its not on the main road so there's no gritting. We haven't had any post since last week as postman won't risk it and they haven't been for the bins either. Where the hospital is they will have completely gritted it so its clear so obviously it's not gonna be as bad down there.

I'm sure DH will be ok, he just needs to make sure he tells the doctor exactly what he told me, about how he's been feeling and how everything is just kinda getting on top of him. Last time he suffered with depression they just signed him off work but I think they should maybe look at actually giving him some help this time. I've said to him that maybe he needs to talk to his mum about his feeling about his eyesight, as she might understand a bit more. She's not partially sighted (neither of his parents are albino) but his brother is albino too so she obviously has had to raise two kids with the same problems (although his brothers sight is slightly better than DH's). He's not sure though as we haven't told them we're ttc.

I hate the snow. But as i was walking for the bus in my wellies i got all childlike, you onow when uou see a patch of untouched snow you HAVE to walk on it and make foot prints? And when you see a deep snow drift you have to stick your foot in it?? :lol:
There was easily 2 inch of snow on top of the post box.....was dying to knock it off but people were around so i didnt.
Our balcony was full of snow. I made a snowman last time it snowed and it looked so cute looking in at us until dp knocked it over as it was doing in his head in the corner of his eye.
Hope he doesnt destroy our future childs snowman :)

School closed today so SNOW DAY!!!

I have got my scan tomorrow moning at 10:20!!!! I am so excited and nervous all at the same time.

So worried about everything being ok with bubba and then so excited to be able to tell everyone...eeek!

School closed today so SNOW DAY!!!

I have got my scan tomorrow moning at 10:20!!!! I am so excited and nervous all at the same time.

So worried about everything being ok with bubba and then so excited to be able to tell everyone...eeek!

Good luck with the scan <3

Thanks...I just read something awful in First Tri forum...a girl had posted she was going for her 12wk scan in 3hrs. Lots of people posted gdluck etc. I just checked it back and she posted that they unforntunately found that their baby had passed away at 7wks 3days!!!

Sooo sad and sooooo scary! I'v got a headache now worrying :( Poor girl :(

Thanks...I just read something awful in First Tri forum...a girl had posted she was going for her 12wk scan in 3hrs. Lots of people posted gdluck etc. I just checked it back and she posted that they unforntunately found that their baby had passed away at 7wks 3days!!!

That's really sad :cry: but I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine tomorrow :hugs:

Afm, DH went to the doctors this afternoon. He's been diagnosed with depression and the doctor gave him anti-depressants for a month to begin with. He's been signed off work until next Monday when the doctor wants to see him again to see how he's getting on, and then they'll decide where to go from there. He was really down when he got in but I think he's glad they've given him the tablets as at least then he can try them and see if they help.

Something happened like that on the forum I was one. The woman went in for her ultrasound and they found out that the baby passed at 6 weeks and 2 days. I'm just a few days over six weeks. My ultrasound isn't until next Friday (February 1st). I'm so scared that when I go to my ultrasound that my twins will be gone. I don't even know what I would do.

I keep praying but things can change so rapidly.

I found first tri incredibly scary, all those posts about bleeding, mc etc. I got hugely abused one day as I said perhaps those people should go to the loss section of the forum!

1st tri forum can be a scary place! I tended to steer clear of it!

Try not to worry (easier said than done!)

Xxxx

Good luck with your scan today Stella!

I was going to try and get DH out of the house today, but naturally it's snowed again overnight :dohh: and it's just started snowing again now. Hopefully we won't be stuck in the house all day, I haven't been out since last Thursday. Starting to get a bit stir crazy now! Have had a couple of cramps on and off this morning, so hopefully af won't be far off and I can see if my cycles are going to stay regular :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->