Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi all!

Scan went really well today! Everything fine and baby looks healthy.
I have been busy spreading my news to family and work people. Everyone was so lovely! It feels like I waited a long time for my day today and everyone made it even more special by their reactions.

Trying to work out how to attach an image...will do it when I work it out :)

Thanks for your thoughts ladies.xx

So great to hear , congrats!!!

Well my mumma has just been over, cleaned the house, done all the washing and popped a casserole and potato bake in oven- how lucky am I!!
Bub has not been sleeping, couldn't get him down at all last night..I ended up going to bed at 9am and had to head to doc at 11. Running on max of 3-4 hours a night! We tried putting him straight into his own room and its obv not working so bought a bassinnette to try in my room tonight. Fingers crossed xx he wants the boob like hourly overnight!!

Sounds like hard work but im really looking forward to all of this!
Im not going to breast feed. I will be back at work when baby is 15 weeks so i wont have chance to properly ween. Work interfeers with life too much :(
Im glad to hear you have help too. Dp mum has said she will take over our washing, cleaning and ironing for the first couple weeks so we can just care for baby. She only lives 5 minutes away so she will be round in no time.
I cant wait!
Take care xxxx

Hey im not cramping today :)
Maybe ive been trying to ovulate the last few days.....?? Either way we have bd'd alot just in case.
I will test in about 10 days.

After nearly a week I've finally left the house! We walked to the pub and had lunch with DH's brother, then went to his parents. On the way home we popped in sainsburys or some stuff too. Tired and cold now but glad I've been out :D DH seems a bit happier today but think it was just because he's been kept busy all day.

I am glad that your DH is feeling a little better. All we can do is take one day at a time.

I miss my anxiety medication a lot. It kept me balanced. Now I feel like a bit of a mess.

Just been texting big sis about birth and pregnancy. She said she survived on gas and air, she delivered my niece at 2:16am, tore badly as she was 9lb 8oz and then was back in her own house by lunchtime as the hospital needed the beds. She said so long as you dont need a section and all is well theu send you home rather quick. Aww i remember that night she was born, i was 14 and as soon as our phone rang i was awake. I heard my very tearfully say congrats. Then she came into me and said its a pink one :)
No school for me the day after, it was baby day! It was a thursday night. I was performong in the brass band that night and got home at 10pm. Mum says there was no answer at my sis house so sje must je in hospital as we knew she was in labour.

I am glad that your DH is feeling a little better. All we can do is take one day at a time.

I miss my anxiety medication a lot. It kept me balanced. Now I feel like a bit of a mess.

Just think of the end result !!

So great to hear , congrats!!!

Well my mumma has just been over, cleaned the house, done all the washing and popped a casserole and potato bake in oven- how lucky am I!!
Bub has not been sleeping, couldn't get him down at all last night..I ended up going to bed at 9am and had to head to doc at 11. Running on max of 3-4 hours a night! We tried putting him straight into his own room and its obv not working so bought a bassinnette to try in my room tonight. Fingers crossed xx he wants the boob like hourly overnight!!

Sounds like hard work but im really looking forward to all of this!
Im not going to breast feed. I will be back at work when baby is 15 weeks so i wont have chance to properly ween. Work interfeers with life too much :(
Im glad to hear you have help too. Dp mum has said she will take over our washing, cleaning and ironing for the first couple weeks so we can just care for baby. She only lives 5 minutes away so she will be round in no time.
I cant wait!
Take care xxxx

I don't know how long I will bf for but I'm giving it my best shot. At about 6 weeks when my supply evens out ill decided whether to ebf or mix feed.

Feel awful today. Got a cracking headache and have been sick a few times.since dp left for work 2 hours ago. My stomachs in knots :sick:
Norovirus has been doing its rounds at work.....:sick:
Hand sanitizer cant save us all

When dp had his sa they said his motility was 3% below average (i always said he.was lazy :)) but due to his very high count its not something to be concerned with.
Gyno said for both of us to take zinc supplements and he may see an improvement in motility. They dont need him to do sa again.

After nearly a week I've finally left the house! We walked to the pub and had lunch with DH's brother, then went to his parents. On the way home we popped in sainsburys or some stuff too. Tired and cold now but glad I've been out :D DH seems a bit happier today but think it was just because he's been kept busy all day.

Best keeping busy with depression. My mum sank into a deep one after my grandparents died, she went on medication and is still on a very low dose but she keeps busy. My perents have some good friends who they go on days out with and they have lots of grandchildren to keep.them on their toes. And she has 4 daughters and a son to talk too.
I think if my mum had non of the above she may be worse off. My dad suffers bouts of.depression as a side effect from his stroke but he keeps busy cooking new recipes.
I hope your dh is ok and he neednt be afraid about his eyesite. If he can have a full time.job and.still see ok then he will be great with a baby :)

Best keeping busy with depression. My mum sank into a deep one after my grandparents died, she went on medication and is still on a very low dose but she keeps busy. My perents have some good friends who they go on days out with and they have lots of grandchildren to keep.them on their toes. And she has 4 daughters and a son to talk too.
I think if my mum had non of the above she may be worse off. My dad suffers bouts of.depression as a side effect from his stroke but he keeps busy cooking new recipes.
I hope your dh is ok and he neednt be afraid about his eyesite. If he can have a full time.job and.still see ok then he will be great with a baby :)

I found DH some websites last night that might be helpful, they're about parents who are blind/partially sighted. He manages in his job cos he's basically a shelf stacker, he's supposed to be trained to use the tills but doesn't have to be cos if his sight and he's not allowed to drive either, which he hates. We popped into town today and the snow seems to be melting as the sun is out today :)

Hi ladies!!! wow i'm happy to see everyone is doing great!! I'm seeing so much bfps:happydance:
Congrats Ghinspire and hopeful on the baby boy xxxxx

Thank you! Today I woke up early and I can't get back to sleep. I am thinking about maybe reading for awhile or something until hubby wakes up or I get too hungry and have to eat something.

Someone from the due in September forum went to her scan and no heartbeat. It makes me sad. I hope that when I go next Friday that my babies will be just fine. That they will be strong and have heartbeats.

Thank you! Today I woke up early and I can't get back to sleep. I am thinking about maybe reading for awhile or something until hubby wakes up or I get too hungry and have to eat something.

Someone from the due in September forum went to her scan and no heartbeat. It makes me sad. I hope that when I go next Friday that my babies will be just fine. That they will be strong and have heartbeats.

dun be upset dear, your babies will e fine and am sure you felt happy when you go through scan, huga :flower:

I'm sure everything will be fine at your scan ghinspire :hugs:

Afm, today should be the last day if this cycle and tomorrow I should be expecting af. However, I've not had any signs that I normally get. No sore bbs, not many cramps (usually get a lot when she's due). I'm less excited that it might be a bfp (don't think it will be) and more worried that maybe the metformin has stopped working and I'm gonna go back to stupidly long cycles. Anyone else had this? Obviously is af doesn't show tomorrow I'll test but I really hope that the met is still doing its job.

Nexis, i hope Met worked better for you, either AF or BFP, anything will touch you this cycle with good health, huggies

I am on 7dpo as per my BBT, second month started with Met, let see if AF touches me, so visit my dr and probably she will start Clomud too with that cycle, waiting and waiting

Hi! Hope everyone is well!

GL for your scan on Friday, ghinspire. I'm sure all will be fine :) keep positive!

I had acupuncture this morning...going well so far! The last session, I passed out (lol!) because I have low pressure..so a real improvement that I managed to stay conscious for the whole hour today!

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I haven't been around much! Trying to stress less :)

I have been watching one born every minute but I'm not sure i should?! It's scary! Lol

It's the weekend yaaaaay

:bfn: this morning, but still no signs that af is on her way :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"