Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

That sounds really lovely. I can't being to imagine how amazing it must feel to hold him in the middle of the night when he should be sleeping. :blush:

After reading my situation, what's your gut feeling?

Frankly if be pissed off lol.
So inconsistent results!!
One says healthy singleton, one mis carrying twins??
If you'd had them at same hospital you'd be fuming lol.
Although some people miscarry one twin and carry the other fine maybe that's the case?! The first sonographers just saw the healthy twin and hb, and the second saw the bleed and unhealthy twin and didn't have as good a machine to pick up the 2nd hb or something?

I hope you're right! Even if I've lost one (if there is two) then I'd be so so happy that there's at least one there!
My honest gut feeling after having a while to think about it is that it's over with now. My body just needs to catch up and accept it so I can move on.

Hi I'm Chantelle 25 diagnosed with PCOS at 15 currently 5 MC's :-( I'd love to join your group if possible xx

Hiya! :hi:
Welcome to the group :)
Sorry to hear about your 5 mcs :( hope your next pregnancy is a successful one :flower:

[/QUOTE]
Hiya! :hi:
Welcome to the group :)
Sorry to hear about your 5 mcs :( hope your next pregnancy is a successful one :flower:[/QUOTE]

Thank you I really hope so to without meaning to sound selfish I feel like I deserve it soon x

Of course it's not selfish, I think we all feel like that to be honest. Ttc is such a long winded, frustrating and heartbreaking thing sometimes.
But we're pretty much or have been in the same boat so all the ladies here understand :)

I've just noticed you Got your BFP :happydance: massive congrats wishing you all the best :) xx

Thank you...it's not as simple as that now though :( it's too long to explain :blush: I put up a link a few pages ago if you get bored and want to know what's happening :) you don't have to though.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/twins-triplets-multiples/1789849-confused.html

Ah ^^ there it is. Xx

Awww Hun I'm so sorry to hear that and I'm sending you all the luck in the world I know you don't know me but I'd love to to be keep updated and if you ever need someone to talk to or help along your journey my ears will always be ready to listen xxxx

Thank you :flower: that really means a lot.

That goes to all of you lovely ladies for every bit of support you have given me. I can't put into words how much I appreciate you all being there, no matter how big or small I appreciate it all. :haha: I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!

I've just spend the last few hours balling my eyes out to myself. I think I've just got to come to terms with a loss. I can't imagine how there could possibly be another miracle happening for me to have 1 or maybe 2 healthy babies inside of me. Just conceiving was a miracle by itself so I'm not expecting another one in the same pregnancy!
At least I now know I can fall pregnant so hopefully it'll just be a matter of time before we all get our babies! Somehow I will pick my feet up and I will again return stronger than ever, ready with my boxing gear on to kick pcos's butt with the rest of you ladies! :thumbup:

I will say though, just in case...if by some miracle I do have 1 or 2 healthy babies inside me then I will eat my hat and take back all my negativity!

I better go and catch some beauty :sleep: oh boy do I need it!! It's 2.42am and my eyes are stinging from being so red and puffy!
So goodnight or probably good morning to some of you...

Thank you again everyone, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:dust:

Kubb I want a photo of u eating a hat! But how pleasant if u find out all is good and there is a bubba there u will already be 8-9 weeks!

I'm getting ready for a hens do.... The theme is "op shop formal" I bought a really glam formal dress in eBay from a girl who'd used it as a bridesmaid dress but now I know a few if the others aren't dressing up n I don't wanna feel silly!!!

2013myyear :wave:
Im sorry for your loses :( will doctors do investigations to find out why you had 5 mc?
Are you taking any meds for pcos?

Hi I'm Chantelle 25 diagnosed with PCOS at 15 currently 5 MC's :-( I'd love to join your group if possible xx

Welcome on thread dear, sorry to hear your loss, hopeful soon fx'd on your way :flower:

Yesterday night was some relax for me after 3 nights,
tdy morning my BBT drops from coverline and also my chart crosshair confirmed into dark lines means as per BBT chart i Ovulated around CD8 .... dun jnow now where its going

Welcome 2013 you'll find super support here :) x

Thank you for all the kind welcomes , my doctors have never been very forthcoming with helping me , admitingly I made a few bad choices as a teenager that have not helped the situation but I feel like I'm judged for them :( x
Xx

Still got that sharp prodding like pain on the bottom right of my back, it comes and goes.
Didnt bd last night dp was zonked out for 10pm, maybe not tonight either hes been roped into working today so he will be tired. He works longer hours than me and earns less?? How they work that out I dont know !
Well its snowing worse than yesterday. Its very windy too. For once we are stocked up on food so its just a quicky to the co op for me for bits. Im trying to eat everything and then do a big monster shop. whats the point in doing a full shop if u already have things to use up?
Hope dp isnt tired tonight, could really do with bd incase I ov early.
I know!! (light bulb top of head moment!) I will cook him a really nice dinner for when he gets home, get the place all nice and cozy for him so he can relax then ....... Drag him to bed :haha:

Still got that sharp prodding like pain on the bottom right of my back, it comes and goes.
Didnt bd last night dp was zonked out for 10pm, maybe not tonight either hes been roped into working today so he will be tired. He works longer hours than me and earns less?? How they work that out I dont know !
Well its snowing worse than yesterday. Its very windy too. For once we are stocked up on food so its just a quicky to the co op for me for bits. Im trying to eat everything and then do a big monster shop. whats the point in doing a full shop if u already have things to use up?
Hope dp isnt tired tonight, could really do with bd incase I ov early.
I know!! (light bulb top of head moment!) I will cook him a really nice dinner for when he gets home, get the place all nice and cozy for him so he can relax then ....... Drag him to bed :haha:

Snowing bad here also , lets hope for you his not tired lol! Xxx if he is Im sure you'll think of something
Best of luck to you xxxx

Welcome 2013myyear :hi:

Kubb, I hope everything works out for for :hugs:

Sorry I've not been about for a couple of days, just been having one of those crappy down weeks. :dohh:

Welcome 2013myyear :hi:

Kubb, I hope everything works out for for :hugs:

Sorry I've not been about for a couple of days, just been having one of those crappy down weeks. :dohh:

Hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

No snow down here it can stay away too don't fancy a slippery drive to hospital when LO decides to make an appearance!

Ooo Mumface that sounds like a good eve planned...he surely cannot resist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->