Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Cute photo's hopeful!! We also have a mirror so we can see her :)

It is the best thing ever! I will now buy them for all my friends having babies! How is your little girl? Are u thinking of number 2 yet lol

We are great thank you, I'd like to ttc in the summer, then she will be a year and a half when next one due if I managed to fall again, but hubby never says whether he is interested or not lol so who knows :shrug:

Omg! Ok so it may be tmi but we r used to it by now on here....
I just checked myself, can just about reach my cervix and ive got lots of clear almost watery cm!
We bd on weds and ive showered twice since then so it cant be left over semen can it?
Ive got very mild cramps and feel on top of the world.
Maybe its early ovulation???
Omg dp isnt going anywhere this weekend :):):)

Good luck with Oing mumface, fx'd for you .... Huggggs

Please be the bigO! Ive got pelvic cramps. On the bottom right of my back it feel lile someone is digging their finger in to me. Maybe im ov'ng from the right side :):)
Really need bd tonight :lol:

Hope it is O for you mumface!

We are having.....a girl!!!!!!
Sooo excited! My mum's first grandaughter :)

Everything on scan was perfect. All the right sizes and shapes.xxxx

Sorry to keep going on but I feel so great. Its cd8 and its so unusual for me to feel so :happydance: straight after af and its unusual for me to have cm on cd8!!
Im still at work and ive already hit my targets and im ploughing through work very fast too :smug:
Im excited the clomid may actually be working. I know it says it can dry up your cm but not everyone feels or even has the side effects.
Yep cervix defo feels high and a little softer than usual.
:sex: lotz of it I neeeeeddd :spermy:

woow congratulations Stella, happy for you
i also wish for a baby girl first, just because someone with me as my friend, who care for me, so do i <3 <3

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/twins-triplets-multiples/1789849-confused.html

Hope that makes sense. It seems easier than to just type it out again.
But to top it off I've got signs of jaundice from the trouble I'm having with my gallstones!

How are you?

Stella- congrats!!!!

Mumface!! Yay- just be sure u don't do what I do- I was CONVINCED I oved early- so I stooped dtd every 2nd day when I actually didn't ov til cd21 but luckily if dtd once that week anyway even though we were a bit over the routine!
Oh and re bub sicking in the car- Jace is a very spewy bub but if he's gonna spew he does it the second I put him in carseat cos he gets kinda his legs folded up against his tummy to fit in. Also either way your partner should be pulling over to clean up spew- even forward facing it would be quite dangerous while driving!

Mrs B- im the opposite, my husband wants another baby now!

Aein- thank u, and how are u going in your two week wait?

Kubb- I'm off to read your thread!

Hopeful - are you going to ttc again?

it was just worse hopeful afor last 3 days :( but today as DH was with me whole day so i felt bit relax
started progesterone and now trying to spend coming 5 days also with relax mode and make my mind for the test in coming week

is this silly?? DH asked me we are BDing now as you Ovulated so why m taking medicine i just look at hisface :( is this the right thing that he stopped his medicine without consulting Dr , will his sperm motility increase by this way??

Hopeful - are you going to ttc again?

I would have immediately before but because of the c section I will wait a few months- plus I want to talk to my doc about how I will be monitored and if they will catch it early if my placenta starts to break down again as it was quite an
Emergency situation and they kept telling me "had you have been 10 minutes longer getting to the hospital....." And I worry if it didn't happen on a Sunday hubby wouldn't have been home to rush me straight to hospital etc. what I would like is weekly scans and a scheduled c section at 37 weeks as I know that's the earliest they'll do them. (my placenta failed at 38)

it was just worse hopeful afor last 3 days :( but today as DH was with me whole day so i felt bit relax
started progesterone and now trying to spend coming 5 days also with relax mode and make my mind for the test in coming week

is this silly?? DH asked me we are BDing now as you Ovulated so why m taking medicine i just look at hisface :( is this the right thing that he stopped his medicine without consulting Dr , will his sperm motility increase by this way??

No he should not stop! No point you having drugs to ovulate if his sperm are not of good enough quality to penetrate egg.

Ah! That's got to be pretty scary really! When you fall pregnant next time I hope you'll have a smoother end to your pregnancy. I can't imagine how scared you must have felt! :hugs:
Have you healed ok? Does it leave a nasty scar or is it not too bad?

Ah! That's got to be pretty scary really! When you fall pregnant next time I hope you'll have a smoother end to your pregnancy. I can't imagine how scared you must have felt! :hugs:
Have you healed ok? Does it leave a nasty scar or is it not too bad?

Yes I am just lucky I live so close to the hospital!
And here is my scar 2 weeks ago- I haven't taken one in a while and I'm breastfeeding at the moment.
https://s9.postimg.org/6t0bez8j3/image.jpg
image hosting free

Wow! That's not actually as bad as what I thought it was going to be like! I think that's rather neat! Do you have to have a c/section next time or are you allowed to have a natural birth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->