Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

i felt creamy discharge plus very clear yellow brown spot on nappy after having all day cramps like AF is coming :/

Wow! That's not actually as bad as what I thought it was going to be like! I think that's rather neat! Do you have to have a c/section next time or are you allowed to have a natural birth?

They give u the option I think but that's everything I wanna find out first. If I went natural and went over I'd be so anxious every day

What would you want to do?
My sister lives in Canada and she had to have a c-section with her first because he was breech and they wouldn't let her have a natural birth for her second because they said there's a chance she could have torn the scar open. Saying that, she is only 4ft 11. :haha:

Kubb im so sorry to hear what you are going through.
Could you not ask....no....demand the hospital to bring the scan forward?

I think it's because they're convinced I'm going to bleed so they've given me enough time to do it on my own without the help of tablets so I don't think they'd bring the scan closer.

What would you want to do?
My sister lives in Canada and she had to have a c-section with her first because he was breech and they wouldn't let her have a natural birth for her second because they said there's a chance she could have torn the scar open. Saying that, she is only 4ft 11. :haha:

Pretty sure I'd want the section.
I don't want to
Spend the last few weeks stressing over every twinge/ cramp etc. and obviously my body isn't designed to carry to 40 weeks so I think a baby would be safer out than in !

I understand how you feel, I'd be scared too towards the end of the pregnancy. Did you have any problems during your pregnancy?

No, I've not done anything. I don't have any tests left and to be honest, I'm scared to know the result :(
They said the sac has grown a lot but the baby hasn't since last week which is why they think a mc is on its way but then I don't understand how the lady last week could have missed the membrane where it's splitting for twins.

I honestly don't know. I'm just going to have to hold on tight and wait for 2nd April to come!

I understand how you feel, I'd be scared too towards the end of the pregnancy. Did you have any problems during your pregnancy?

No, I've not done anything. I don't have any tests left and to be honest, I'm scared to know the result :(
They said the sac has grown a lot but the baby hasn't since last week which is why they think a mc is on its way but then I don't understand how the lady last week could have missed the membrane where it's splitting for twins.

I honestly don't know. I'm just going to have to hold on tight and wait for 2nd April to come!

Yes my blood pressure was up, I had to stop work at 33wks because of it they said if it got to 150/100 they'd medicate but only got to 140/95. 2 days before delivery it was down at my antenatal app but then that day they think it just randomly spiked through the roof causing blood clots behind placenta which started pushing it off uterus.

Once you gave birth were you ok? Or did you have any problems after?

Once the wound started to heal and the staples were out I was ok. I had to stay in hospital 5 days so they could monitor if I'd need another blood transfusion and have a daily injection to stop the clots.

I'm glad you recovered well :) you didn't have to wait long to start bonding with your beautiful boy. Hope motherhood is going well

He is amazing. However the whole "all newborns do is sleep" thing is so not true here!
He sleeps 11pm-4am and them 3x 20 minute naps through the day. And if he's not asleep I'm holding him or he's upset and screaming. Once he goes to bed at 11 I try get a load of washing on and clean up a bit and get a few hours sleep before 4am.
The exception to the rule is he LOVES the carseat and the pram so if we are out he sleeps constantly (as long as your moving) he cries when u stop at lights lol. Of course when I'm out and about with him I can't sleep then!
Oh and yes I have bought every moving bed/ swing there is but he still won't sleep at home, u get use to it though and it's not like I have to go to work or anything the next day

Awwww he sounds like a little tinker!! I remember when my younger brother was a baby, I was 7 and all I remember is him crying ALL the time. He was the worlds grumpiest baby! He wasn't fun to have in the house at all until he was a lot older.

Maybe Jace will outgrow his sleeping habits and will give you a better nights sleep. That's one thing I don't know how I'll cope with. I love my sleep!!!! And I need lots of it otherwise I'm a grumpy witch!

May I ask you something?

Of course anything! Ask away!

I am getting use to the no sleep- hubby works alot so I don't expect him to help- and i know it won't be forever! And I know when he is older I will miss the cuddles during the night- just the 2 of us!

That sounds really lovely. I can't being to imagine how amazing it must feel to hold him in the middle of the night when he should be sleeping. :blush:

After reading my situation, what's your gut feeling?

:dohh: I just read what you said on the thread...:haha: should have read that first!

That sounds really lovely. I can't being to imagine how amazing it must feel to hold him in the middle of the night when he should be sleeping. :blush:

After reading my situation, what's your gut feeling?

Frankly if be pissed off lol.
So inconsistent results!!
One says healthy singleton, one mis carrying twins??
If you'd had them at same hospital you'd be fuming lol.
Although some people miscarry one twin and carry the other fine maybe that's the case?! The first sonographers just saw the healthy twin and hb, and the second saw the bleed and unhealthy twin and didn't have as good a machine to pick up the 2nd hb or something?

Hi I'm Chantelle 25 diagnosed with PCOS at 15 currently 5 MC's :-( I'd love to join your group if possible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->