Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

welcome, butterfly! sorry to hear of your m/c. hoping soy helps you along a bit better!

Thank u :) So far so good, just need that stork to visit lol x

yeah, definitely! hoping its not too far off for you...im thinking we're definitely due another bfp in this group! maybe its you!?

i know. im so sorry youre having such a rough time with it all. its such an awful thing to be going through, and im just happy that there are so many others in this group who we can all relate to. try not to dwell on it too much. is there any way that you can have multiple bloods done next cycle, so that you can track how your progesterone levels change? it might help you to pinpoint when ovulation is occurring. make sure you keep track of your cycle as much as possible, because ovulation occurs about 11-14 days BEFORE your next AF. so it might help you keep track of it if they wont monitor you more.

all i cant do is send some serious hugs your way, and hope that next cycle is your month!! :hugs:

yup i will deal with checking for ov next month....hubby just says it drives me crazy

yeah....are you going to do opks or anything next month? but even then, theyre not the best reliable things with pcos...

so many obstacles!!

yeah....are you going to do opks or anything next month? but even then, theyre not the best reliable things with pcos...

so many obstacles!!

What are everyones opks like? How dark do urs get? Mine dont get that dark, people without pcos say theyre still classed as negative but its my positive and its shown with my temps. Anyone else have positives that arent as dark as normal?

i *think* i had a positive opk, but it was no where near as dark as the control line...but the same day, i had EWCM and a bit of ovulation pain (however that could have been pain from the clomid, overstimulating). so i agree that with pcos they might not be as dark as others. but for me, it was the only one that wasnt really faint, and barely there. it was a massive difference, but no where near a really obv positive.

saying that, my FS is now saying that my estimated day of ovulation was wrong, so maybe it wasnt a positive after all :shrug:

Ovulation tests are so tricky when it comes to women with PCOS. I wish they would just read the way they are supposed to but sometimes it is just a mystery. I use the clear blue easy monitor, you know the one that costs a small fortune? I use it because it takes out me as the middle man trying to read the strip. The machine does it for me. I got ONE positive a few cycles ago and then nothing. This cycle has been a bust for the most part. I am on CD 21 and I don't think it's going to happen and if it did happen then it was late at night or something. I had a little cramping but I can't be sure.

Sometimes I wish I had a way of doing the tests the doctors can do to see if I am actually ovulating.

I'm also hoping that I didn't ovulate yet because my hubby is on a business trip until Thursday really late and we wouldn't be able to do anything until then. So I would hate to get the egg and then have nothing to do about it. That's what happened the last time I got the little egg, hubby was on business and I couldn't do anything.

I've never had a positive OPK, and I've never even gotten crosshairs on FertilityFriend while charting until this month. So I'm happy about the confirmed O from temping, but I wish I could get OPKs to work for me. I was considering trying the Clear Blue Easy monitor but I've heard conflicting reports on how well that one works for women with PCOS so I've held off spending the fortune on it.

Well i do recommend to anyone having irreuglar cycles to try soy and temp chart too its just as good as clomid x

I have hypothyroid so temping isn't really a good option for me either because well my temperature always runs high and never stays consistent. So temping would probably be just as bad as the ovulation monitor. So I just chose the one that took less time.

Got a POSITIVE OPK today!!!! OMG I have never gotten ANY positive tests for anything ever :) I'm cd 11 too....I am so happy I hope we conceive this month. Called my doc and they said it was normal to start ov on day 12 or 13 so I'm just a little early...my symtoms are sore boobs and nips since day 1 of my cycle...and hot flashes and my skin feeling really hot like I have a temp or something...and this morning I got up and had a ton of cm like I almost thought I peed my pants lol sorry tmi...and twinging feelings for 2 day now..I thought for sure it was too early to ov but go by what ur own body is doing because I tested this a.m and sure enough got a positive :) :happydance:

ahhh thats fantastic!! yay! hoping this is your month. we need to change the number of bfps in this group soon!

I have hypothyroid so temping isn't really a good option for me either because well my temperature always runs high and never stays consistent. So temping would probably be just as bad as the ovulation monitor. So I just chose the one that took less time.

i just got diagnosed with hypothyroid. but i have the exact problem... mine are always low!

Rain, it's always something it seems. So I can never figure out when I am going to ovulate. I feel like today I have been cramping so I'm thinking that today I'm ovulating. And of course hubby is gone on business.

*sighs in frustration and curls up to cry*

This has not been my week apparently.

This cycle is a bust I have a feeling.

I am ovulating even though the test this morning says otherwise. I am discharging like crazy...

And of course hubby isn't here.

Seriously...I can't catch a break...SIL flaunting her second pregnancy and me feeling like I could burst into tears at any second.

It's never going to be me.

Everyone else is going to have a baby before I do...

Rain, it's always something it seems. So I can never figure out when I am going to ovulate. I feel like today I have been cramping so I'm thinking that today I'm ovulating. And of course hubby is gone on business.

i totally get it. if its not one thing, its another. if its not that, its something totally unrelated.

*sighs in frustration and curls up to cry*

This has not been my week apparently.

This cycle is a bust I have a feeling.

I am ovulating even though the test this morning says otherwise. I am discharging like crazy...

And of course hubby isn't here.

Seriously...I can't catch a break...SIL flaunting her second pregnancy and me feeling like I could burst into tears at any second.

It's never going to be me.

Everyone else is going to have a baby before I do...
Hang in there girl we will get our babies soon enough keep ur head up :):hugs:

I've never had a positive OPK, and I've never even gotten crosshairs on FertilityFriend while charting until this month. So I'm happy about the confirmed O from temping, but I wish I could get OPKs to work for me. I was considering trying the Clear Blue Easy monitor but I've heard conflicting reports on how well that one works for women with PCOS so I've held off spending the fortune on it.

I used cheapie opks my first cycle and was never sure about the results, but the
last 2 cycles I used the Clear Blue monitor and it was accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->