Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

CD 1 today! Called nurse to schedule my clomid check and can't get in until Fri CD 5 so does that mean I'll take clomid CD 5-9? Will it still be as effective?

My fs recommends 5-9 Hun, he said it doesn't make a huge diff what day u take it

My doctor told me that it didn't make much difference what CD you take it on. I did 3-7 both rounds so far.

CD 1 today! Called nurse to schedule my clomid check and can't get in until Fri CD 5 so does that mean I'll take clomid CD 5-9? Will it still be as effective?

My Dr had me on days 5-9, I've heard in just reading online that taking it days 5-9 produces more mature follicles, but not as many follicles. So multiples risk is somewhat lower also from what I understand. Not absolutely certain, but I'm hoping it's more effective since that is what I've been doing. ;) GL!

grrr.... rang today to see if my cd21 progesterone bloods were in and the nurse said they are but my fs wasnt in today to review and leave notes for her to give me! i wish shed just said they werent there at all lol. i just want to know if the clomid made me ov so i knew wether this cycle was out the window or not!!! im finding it harder n harder to be positive ill get a bfp when i dont even know if ive oved!!!!
today i just noticed ive got lotiony cm.... ive NEVER had anything other than clear so could that mean anything? and i think my boobs are sore- but it could be the constant poking to check if theyre sore lol

This is a thread for any young pcos'ers....well, any pcos'ers really! all are welcome :flower:

just a thread to chat to others girls who are going through similar stuff...it doesnt matter where you are in the journey, WTT, trying, clomid, or already had your BFP....come and join in!​

Members​
~ nlk ~
~ ourfate ~
~ Mrs.B. ~ :bfp:
~ katherinegrey ~ :bfp:
~raelynn ~
~ wing_nut ~
~ MrsC10 ~
~ elisamarie ~ :bfp:
~ Chiles ~
~ hopefulbaby ~
~ eahernandez19 ~
~ BabyFever121 ~
~ Ghinspire ~
~ Helena_Lynn ~
~ BabyEyes ~
~ LuluSS ~ :bfp:
~ GinaGG ~ :bfp:
~ gflady ~
~ skyybow ~
~ AInWonderland ~
~ Squarepants ~
~ Ms_CJ ~
~ xmaddeyesx ~
~ Montana ~ :bfp:
~ aak ~
~ Mandie831 ~
~ EmilyDB1993 ~
~ missingachild ~
~ StayHopeful ~
~ Minuet ~
~ lilyannabella ~
~ albans_runner ~
~ Lady20 ~
~ LilMrs224 ~
~ misskaileigh ~
~ hopefulfor1st ~
~ Pookiefairy84 ~
~ MrsC1003 ~
~ gsdowner1 ~
~ armywife0008 ~
~ scrap_gal ~
~ mumface26 ~
~ Mrs E ~
~ casper12284 ~

if there is anyone who doesn't want to be included here, or if there is anyone i have missed out, just let me know!​

Can you add me on please? TTC#1 since October, miscarried(6weeks) a week ago. Still trying so hard! Diagnosed with PCOS 7 years ago. Thanks xx

welcome to all the newbies! xmaddeyesx you were already in the list, further up?! so im guessing you had already posted in here before...i literally just added anyone who had ever posted here into the list! :)

hope everyone is doing well. do we have anyone testing soon?! im sure there are a few clomid cycles up...even if youre not, lets hear from you!

ive been so so busy, ive hardly had time to come on here and chat! so now i have some serious catching up to do!!
- the genetic thing, im pretty sure there IS a genetic factor, but you have to remember that not everyone who has it is diagnosed with it. so it may be that other women in the faimly have it, but because its not been diagnosed, or they had no trouble conceiving, doesnt mean its not there!!
- im sure the days you take clomid on cant make too much difference, but i think every doctor has their own preference. mine has me taking it on CD2-6, so i seem to take it much earlier than everyone else here. BUT, i know that i ovulated the first cycle, as most people seem to be doing when they take it later!
- hopeful lotiony CM sounds promising! hoping this is it for you! id be pissed if someone told me the results were there, but i couldnt have them. my boobs were really sore, but as soon as AF came it went, so im thinking mine was just a side effect of the clomid. but tbh, i wouldnt bother holding out to find out whether i Oed...maybe just test? when is AF due? exciting!

AFM - just finished round two of clomid...heres hoping this is the cycle! Im giong in to be scanned next monday, which should let me know whether i will ovulate...only problem is, im working away all saturday and sunday! if i ovulate monday, then im going to completely miss it! im meant to be staying there saturday night, because its a really early start on sunday morning, but i may have to come back....its gonna be about midnight, but il be so annoyed with myself if i miss it again!

phew. sorry for the long post guys! like i said, i had a lot of catching up to do! :)

sunday will be day 28 so lll prob test around then! tbh i didnt wanna get too excited on it tho til i know i oved. i did a ic tonight but bfn. once they tell me i oved ill crack out the frers! just tested on a whim thinking itd be great to tell them i oved before they can tell me!but no such luck... but its early... i didnt do provera b4 clomid remember i took it straight away cos i was anovulatory and my fs said my womb was fine and take it anyday and call it day 5... so the only real indicator i have is to say im now 14 days since my last clomid pill! how did round 2 treat u nlk?

sunday will be day 28 so lll prob test around then! tbh i didnt wanna get too excited on it tho til i know i oved. i did a ic tonight but bfn. once they tell me i oved ill crack out the frers! just tested on a whim thinking itd be great to tell them i oved before they can tell me!but no such luck... but its early... i didnt do provera b4 clomid remember i took it straight away cos i was anovulatory and my fs said my womb was fine and take it anyday and call it day 5... so the only real indicator i have is to say im now 14 days since my last clomid pill! how did round 2 treat u nlk?

Good luck :) I'm only on cd 10 just waiting now :)

Hello everyone. Also a PCOSer, 29, TTC, and new to the forum. This is my last cycle before I start on 5mg of Femara. I'm currently 8 DPO but I had some weird (TMI) brown spotting this morning so I'm not sure if I'm out this cycle or not. I O'd on CD11, so this would be very early to be getting AF. Keeping my fingers crossed that my temps jump back up tomorrow.

It was ok, thanks....just a few hot flashes, but nothing major. i didnt have any symptoms last time, either, so maybe im just quite lucky with all that? CD7 today...so ive got a bit to go yet!

really hoping i get to change the bfps on the title soon! come on....we're due one surely?!

also, welcome, somegeekygirl! youll like it here...everyones really nice!

My Dr had me on days 5-9, I've heard in just reading online that taking it days 5-9 produces more mature follicles, but not as many follicles. So multiples risk is somewhat lower also from what I understand. Not absolutely certain, but I'm hoping it's more effective since that is what I've been doing. ;) GL!

That would be fantastic! Last cycle I think I O'd but wasn't entirely sure as it was my first cycle using opk's! This month I have the hang of things! After clomid felt O pains about 5 times. Hoping it was the cloud stimulating, or actually O'ing and not a cyst forming. I had dull cramping and O pains constantly bit then again I used too before I started fertility treatment... ahhh the "joys" of pcos!

Got my blood test results back and they are normal. Now im lead to believe that pcos sufferers have higher testosterone levels and something to do with glucose etc......now im thinking was a mis diagnosed? Did the nurse doing my scan many years ago just say i had a cyst?
has anyone else ever had a hormone blood test and if so how did it fair in relation to pcos?
Xxx

I am still waiting for my positive ovulation test. I was supposed to ovulate on Monday but nothing seemed to happen. Hubby went on business starting today until our 4yr anniversary on Thursday. So I'm hoping that my egg holds off until he can get home. I think what likely is going to happen is that I won't ovulation AGAIN. *sigh* I am so tired of this. I thought for sure the working out and the Metformin would help. I'm guessing it won't.

Actually I am older, I turn 29 next month :)

Nice to meet u all ladies.
Glad to know you are hear for support and to pick your brains on previous experiences with symptoms, meds and everything ttc

I don't know if you guys do a lot of ss or not buuut I'm driving myself crazy over here!! And I don't know if it has anything related to the metformin or not, considering it's my first cycle w/o bc pills and the metformin
I think I ov'd on may 1st or 2nd, so that would put me at about 6 or 7 DPO and I've had mild cramping since 2DPO. Yesterday I was so achey I felt like I was getting the flu or something and had pains in my lower back and down into my legs/hips...and still more cramping very down low. And I never get cramps until af shows. Anybody experience this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->