Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

*sighs in frustration and curls up to cry*

This has not been my week apparently.

This cycle is a bust I have a feeling.

I am ovulating even though the test this morning says otherwise. I am discharging like crazy...

And of course hubby isn't here.

Seriously...I can't catch a break...SIL flaunting her second pregnancy and me feeling like I could burst into tears at any second.

It's never going to be me.

Everyone else is going to have a baby before I do...

i totally know how you feel. my step*KIDS* had kids before i did. talk about feeling like crap over it. My dr told me i'm almost out of time anyway, so its kinda like ok, fine, i give up. its just plain not meant to be. :sigh:

Sending big Hugs and dust to you all. It's hard going but we will get there eventually our bfp's are hiding around the corner.

Xxx

when we first started ttc in january (before i knew i was broken, and we stupidly thought it would happen instantly) i had a dream that i found out i was pregnant, and it was in May this year. i told hubby and he was like "oh it wont take that long!" haha. just thought id put that in writing now just incase lol

Hello

Just wanted to say hello, and thank you and send lots of :dust: to everyone who was so nice to me over the last few weeks!

I hope everyone is getting on Ok and if waiting that :coffee: we can chat and wait it out together....

I had my long awaited hospital appointment, have to go again for more blood tests on CD 3 and repeat my CD21 (I feel like a pin cushion) but they've said that they suspect it's PCOS because of the results and are doing an US nxt week as the last one got cancelled. (Annoying!!) I think you're all such strong women to go through this; I've got nothing but respect! (makes me see why women have babies, men just wouldn't cope hehe)

Again, thank you for all the advice and help :thumbup: I will be going back in a week with my notepad, my questions, my plan and hopefully less tears now I know we're getting somewhere hehe

xx

Hi There. I also have PCSO I was Diagnosed in July 2012.

We have been trying to conceive baby Number one since the 30th September 2011. 7 months now going on to month 8.

I would be happy to share my experience's and talk to other women who also have this condition.

Hey everyone new and to the ones who are heading on to June with positivity. I'm hoping that it will be us soon.

Hubby got back yesterday and we bded even though I'm not certain anything is going to happen. I think I already ovulated but I'm trying to pretend like maybe I didn't and we still have a chance for this cycle. It's CD 23 I do believe. I think it's a little late for ovulation but one never knows. My period is due on the 21st.

*deep breath*

As long as I don't get symptoms of my period I am going to plan on testing

Hi ladies! x

Just thought I'd check in! Got AF on CD53 this month and have decided to have a break from the metformin as it's stressing me out too much. We're still going to carry on TTC even though there's prob no point. But I'm kind of hoping for a miracle baby without medical intervention. I know it sounds crazy but I feel like I haven't given the "natural" method long enough... I'm kind of ignoring the fact that I have PCOS right now!

:dust: to all you lovely ladies xxx FX'ed for May! xxx

hey girls
So it looks like a late May/early June IUI for us. Fully medicated (oh joy). OH got his SA results back, and all was normal. My tubes are clear, so the only thing preventing us is my PCOS. Ah the things I'd like to do to PCOS...
I'm back on Metformin (ugh...I hate having to get used to it) and just waiting for hear from my nurse about our next step. I'm hoping she has me take provera right away so we can start asap. We're going on 2.5 years of trying and I really just need to be pregnant by this summer. I'm not sure I can deal with this crap any longer. Wish me luck!
I've been super busy with school, but that's over now, so hope to catch up on all of your stories. Any new bfps? Anyone planning for assisted conception?

hey girls
So it looks like a late May/early June IUI for us. Fully medicated (oh joy). OH got his SA results back, and all was normal. My tubes are clear, so the only thing preventing us is my PCOS. Ah the things I'd like to do to PCOS...
I'm back on Metformin (ugh...I hate having to get used to it) and just waiting for hear from my nurse about our next step. I'm hoping she has me take provera right away so we can start asap. We're going on 2.5 years of trying and I really just need to be pregnant by this summer. I'm not sure I can deal with this crap any longer. Wish me luck!
I've been super busy with school, but that's over now, so hope to catch up on all of your stories. Any new bfps? Anyone planning for assisted conception?

Hi!! i wondered where you'd got to!! :)

glad to hear that theyre cracking on with your IUI! late May is not too far off now! and i suppose that its good that there is nothing else in the way....silly PCOS!!

i know how you feel, when you say youre busy with school. however, I have just handed in my last ever assignment!!! yeah! im so happy...and so so tired. lol. hope you can have a break from it all soon?

gosh, 2.5 years....really hoping it happens for you soon. you so deserve this! :hugs:

i really wanna change the bfp thing at the top :hissy: someone needs to get knocked up soon!

Sooo Monday was CD1 called fs and couldn't get me in until CD5 (today) set my appt for an hour before work get to office 10 minutes early...a good 45 minutes go by and I finally had to leave as I had to start work in 25 minutes! I was LIVID!! I was never seen, called and complained and nurse said.. oh, the Dr was behind...I said that's fine and dandy but someone could've been responsible and professional and told me so that I had a choice and myself to blame!! Her simple solution was for me to come in this afternoon, i said youre not getting it i was there long enough earlier to be seen twice get blood drawn and aee the pharmacy! Anyways! We're out until June!!! Super aggravated! The Dr is getting an earful from me in June! I swear!!

Skyy sounds like when I go for my appts. The last two I have had to wait an hr and a half just to be seen! Doesn't help when you're in the same waiting room as couples clutching their scan pics! Tut xx

How is everyone doing at the moment? I keep forgetting to come on regularly and have a read!

Today is day 1 of provera I'm ready and waiting with the thermometer opk's and concieve plus lube. There is no way that ov is getting past me this time! Mwuahhahaha

Katerz -that's awful! One day you'll be there clutching your scan pics!! We all will be! I think I'm going to still O test anyways just as practice then if I O from clomid next month I'll know for SURE!

So, after my blood test last week on cd 22, I don't know if u guys remember but my progesterone was 7, which is quite low, anything over 5 means ov, but 15 is ideal for medical ov induction leading to successful pregnancy. So the doc said I'd perhaps JUST ov'ed and it was too early as progesterone was on its way up (on cd21 i had awful pain and heaviness around lower abdomen si assumed that was ov)and booked me in for bloods again on cd29 expecting it to be way up. HOWEVER last night (cd26) I had those same pains again, so grabbed my fertilscope that I threw in drawer cos I could never get a pos (from pcos) and I had ferning again which means ovulating. Wtf??? Did I ov twice? If I hadn't ov'ed the 1st time my progesterone wouldn't have gone up at all, even though it was a modest number it was still up! Signaling weak or late ov.... But then what was last night??

So bummed thought i got my pos. ov. test and tested the next day and got a neg.. read more about ov. tests and now realize what i thought was a pos. was a neg too...:( I am only on cd 13 so i will still test for it. I was just so happy that i thought i got a positive and of course it was a neg. like all my other tests ive done in the past.... :cry: oh well i am still keeping my hope up that it will still happen soon!

Gs hope you get your pos soon sending you good vibes.

Hopeful have you figured our what's happening with your oving yet?!

Was anybody prescribed provera and did they feel sick from it? I started yesterday and today I have been feeling nauseous blegh >.<

Gs hope you get your pos soon sending you good vibes.

Hopeful have you figured our what's happening with your oving yet?!

Was anybody prescribed provera and did they feel sick from it? I started yesterday and today I have been feeling nauseous blegh >.<

I have another blood test tomorrow and will phone my fs. I read that the fertilescopes show rise if estrogen so can also go up at end of cycle to show oncoming af or pregnancy so who knows

hopeful - i hope you get some answers soon. let us know how the appt goes tomorrow.

katerz - i usually get pretty sick with provera...its weird, because last cycle (when i took provera and then clomid) i actually felt more side effects of the provera than i did for the clomid! weird! ive taken it about three times so far, and everytime ive found it pretty rough :(

im having my scan tomorrow, so will know exactly when im going to ovulate. have been BDing every other day for about a week now, just in case i actually ovulated early (as they seem to think i did last time!). heres hoping im JUST about to ovulate though...planning on BDing every day for three days over ovulation! then its back to the tww for me!

nlk glad I only have 2.5 days of it left then! Ugh!

Sending you baby dust come ooooon bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->