Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Right now it is the waiting game for me. Af is due in three days. I haven't had any sign of it so I am hoping that is a good thing. If nothing happens I am giving myself one more month. July 1st is one year and then I am going to the gyno.

I feel like positive news from one of our own in the morning is a good thing and it could mean good things for us all.

My hopes aren't extremely high for myself because I don't want to disappoint myself but I have a little hope.

Hey everyone!

Congrats Hopeful!! Have a wonderful pregnancy. :)

I've had really good lines on my ov tests yesterday and today... Is it odd that they're nearly positive this early on??

Hi ladies, Room for 1more?

I just found out yesterday the results of all my scans etc,

I have PCOS, i have a cluster of cysts on my left ovary all being 3cms each, i also have a 5-6cm cyst inside my right ovary that is bleeding and they are all causing a lot of pain for the last few years, i also have a 4cm kidney stone in my right kidney and if it wasnt for that i wouldnt of had all these tests done..
waiting on a hospital appointment for surgery which the doctor says shes worried about me so it wont take long before im under the knife..
I will have to have my right ovary removed and the possibility of both if the damage is too bad :cry:

Im in Team Curvy Bumps forum as im a curvy girl, im 28 years old on june 6th, just been told to not try and get pregnant until everything has been done with my ovaries :cry:

Any advice on what to expect, anything about pcos as im new to this and have no idea about anything, also the jargon you guys use and what they mean please
Thank you xxx

Im testing on saturday already had two :bfn: but i tested way too early like 7dpo.....
Pretending i dont have pcos now.

Ok ladies i believe that i got a positive opk today!!! tell me what you guys think its the one on the very bottom!!! :happydance: they have lightened up a little bit since this morning.. these pics honestly dont do the real thing justice.

Attachments

• 499.jpg
    499.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 500.jpg
    500.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 11
Magic- I don't have any advice, but I'm so sorry :hugs: if you need anything, I'm here. I really hope all goes well with the surgery

Right now it is the waiting game for me. Af is due in three days. I haven't had any sign of it so I am hoping that is a good thing. If nothing happens I am giving myself one more month. July 1st is one year and then I am going to the gyno.

I feel like positive news from one of our own in the morning is a good thing and it could mean good things for us all.

My hopes aren't extremely high for myself because I don't want to disappoint myself but I have a little hope.

You so deserve it honey! If you don't get it in the next month the gyno will help you! Your better off than me- I never even ov'ed OR gOt a period! I still haven't had one since coming Off bcp and now I won't!!! Af was due Sunday I believe (it's 3am fri here and I can't sleep!)
I'm sure some of u ladies will be joining me soon!

Ok ladies i believe that i got a positive opk today!!! tell me what you guys think its the one on the very bottom!!! :happydance: they have lightened up a little bit since this morning.. these pics honestly dont do the real thing justice.

Looks pos Hun! Get to it!!

Hi all. I've just started seeing my RE and underwent round one of Clomid last month 50mg days 5-9. Before I started Clomid another doctor put me on BC for 2 months to regulate AF. I thought it was a stupid idea because we want to have a baby! I've also been taking Metformin for about two months now.
I am 28 and have only menstruated 6 times total in my lifetime. I am overweight but other than that I'm healthy. I took OPK's to see if I was ovulating after the Clomid and all came out negative. We tried anyways.
AF is supposed to come on Monday (Day 1) and that's when I should have tested for pregnancy but I tried just for fun today (5 days too earlier) even though I knew that I would just dissapoint myself.
I got a very, very, very light positive line and now I'm confused because I might be imagining things. I have to hold it at a certain angle to see it. Could Clomid work just like that on the first try? I'm not believing that it's a positive...I'd rather not be depressed if its a neg. I'm supposed to go in for a blood test on Monday. Please wish me luck.

I got my bfp yesterday after 1st clomid try! And I don't ov or get a period on my own either! Yestmorn I had the faintest shadow on an ic. So did a frer at lunchtime 4 hours later and it was clearly positive!! Then went to doc n got another pos!

I got my bfp yesterday after 1st clomid try! And I don't ov or get a period on my own either! Yestmorn I had the faintest shadow on an ic. So did a frer at lunchtime 4 hours later and it was clearly positive!! Then went to doc n got another pos!

Congratulations!! Another Clomid baby :)

Congratulations!

Congrats! I thought I had an BFP earlier this week. Just came from the doc it was a false positive. He encouraged me to try clomid..so I just got them and the provera....let's see what happens....even though I am feeling discouraged..

I'm glad you got your BFP!!!!:happydance:

congrats, hopeful! so happy for you...hoping its sticky! and i cant believe you dreamt it! this is going to sound pretty weird....but i have this funny feeling youre carrying twins!! :haha:

magic, welcome! sorry to hear youre having a tough time. really hoping the damage isnt that bad!! :hugs:

gsdowner i would definitely say thats a positive!! get to BDing! lol. i got a positive last month, but it was no where near that dark!! congrats!

ghinspire i just know it will happen one day for you, soon. it will for all of us. our BFP count is finally starting to go up again, and it wont be long until its yours! :hugs:

also, have just updated the front page! yay! and hopeful, you now have a nice shiny :bfp: next to your name! :)

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I screamed when I saw 7BFPs!!!! Hopeful that is flipping awesome! Woo woo!

I just got back from a run. It felt good. I've been feeling a little bleh today and thought it would be the thing to push me to start packing for my trip to New York City. Yay for fun weekends!

I'm going to be testing in 3 days unless my AF decides to come early. It's due Monday.

I'm thinking the trip will help me relax a little. Maybe I can have a glass of wine or two. That can't hurt..

Well done ghinspire! Hope you get your BFP and have a lovely relaxing weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->