Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi Autumn!

Sorry to hear about your long bleeds :(
I have had that happen to me numerous times in the past. As a matter of fact, it was after a 3 month period when I was in HS that I was diagnosed with pcos..
That is awesome that you are trying to get into shape!
I have the want to work out and eat better, just rarely do xD
I am trying to teach myself to work out during my weekends at least so that I can start to get into shape. As far as diet change, well I need to convince my husband that it is for our best xD he LOVES carb packed foods. Not good for us ladies though!

Are you on any current meds?

Hello everyone! :) how are you all? I hope you don't mind me joining!

I'm Becca, 20. My OH is Daniel, 21. I have a daughter from my previous relationship, she's 2. :) me and Daniel have been TTC our own since June. We'd love to give LO a little brother or sister, and I think it would really complete us as a family. I've recently been diagnosed with PCOS. I'm still trying to get my head around it all! :wacko: I have irregular bleeding, sometimes I'll come on every 2 weeks! :nope: I think I ovulated yesterday, so I've got my fingers tightly crossed for this month :D

:dust: to you all! X

Bab, sorry to hear it was negative :hugs: Have you heard from your doctor yet? Are you going to start another clomid cycle?

Lou, it can be so frustrating :hugs: I think you're being such a good friend. She must know how difficult it is for you too :hugs:

Welcome Autumn! Good luck with the weight loss! Are you taking meds, or are you going to try naturally?

Hi Becca! Sorry to hear you've been diagnosed, but at least it's been identified and you can find a way around it! I had bleeds every couple of weeks at one point, which I was told was bleeding in between cycles, rather than having a cycle that short. I think it's where your hormones go up and down too quickly, as your body is trying to ovulate. Are you taking any meds to help with your irregular cycles, or anything natural? Good luck! Hope you get to give your LO a sibling soon :)

Ah, really? Thank you! I've been spotting instead of a full bleed this month, so I'm hoping I have ovulated! :) I've had pains etc. I'm not on anything at the moment, just taking folic acid daily. X

Hi Becca!
Yeah sadly PCOS can cause some crazy stuff to happen with our bodies :/
How heavy is the bleeding usually?

nlk- I am on a cd 10 now and should ovulate by cd 12 or 14! My opks are getting dark already so I am think it will be closer to cd 12!
And yes this is round #2 and has been increased to 150 mg!

Hi Becca!
Yeah sadly PCOS can cause some crazy stuff to happen with our bodies :/
How heavy is the bleeding usually?

nlk- I am on a cd 10 now and should ovulate by cd 12 or 14! My opks are getting dark already so I am think it will be closer to cd 12!
And yes this is round #2 and has been increased to 150 mg!

It's the devil! Usually like a full flow period, but so far this month, it's been really light! Pink, instead of red too :shrug: x

HI LADIES!!

Sorry I have been MIA, as with everyone else lol
But I wanted to pop in to tell you to ad me to the :bfp: list!!! :3
Confirmed with bloods!!

Eeeeeeeee AMAZING news Bab!!

H & h 9 months xxx

Thank you :3 it's about time lol 2 years too long xD

Oh my congratulations babs! SO happy for you! :happydance:

Will add you to the count :D

So how have all you ladies been?
We really need to liven up this thread again!
I understand that quite a few ladies have had their LO's but it would be nice to get updates on how things are going :)

Hi everyone :wave:

Hope it's ok to join,
I'm 25 and DH is 33 I have pcos and sh has low count, we have bee together for almost 4yrs in Feb and have been trying for 2 years to conceive with not one BFP. I did 3 rounds of clomid and it turns out that'd I'm clomid resistant :cry:

So our next step is ivf! We go for our first appointment on the 29th of Jan, I'm super excited to start! Hopefully 2015 is the year we get our rainbow.

:dust: To all you lovely ladies x

Hey MissCassie. Good luck for your up coming IVF cycle. Hope it all works out for you xx

Hi missCassie!

Sorry to hear that Clomid didn't do the trick :(
This year is already proving to be a good year so I have high hopes for your ivf!!

So how have all you ladies been?
We really need to liven up this thread again!
I understand that quite a few ladies have had their LO's but it would be nice to get updates on how things are going :)

Things for us are going well. Every day is exciting with a toddler, TODAY Lily ate a green wax crayon...I however did not realise this until she did a massive bright green poo! :D made me chuckle.

We are thinking about ttc #2 in April but will need to see how things go as hubby suffers from Cluster Headaches and has been referred to a neurologist. Can't imagine life with 2 lol.

katerz- LMAO!! Thankfully crayons just taste bad xD I can't wrap my mind around how kids find that stuff tasty!
I'm currently trying to convince a friend to TTC #2 xD her son is 5 years old now and I want her to have another so our babies can grow up together :p
She shouldn't have any issues with it soooo fx they decide that they are ready for #2!!

She tasted one of those toilet duck gel thingies that stick to the loo. Lavender fresh breath for the rest of the day!

Aww that would be lovely two of them growing together. There are 9 months between Lily and my nephew and they're best buddies :)

Thanks ladies I look forward to sharing my ivf story very soon!

Congrats on your BFP BABTTC! ! How exciting wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Hey everyone! Just to update I have an appointment with the infertility clinic at the end of this month. I'm nervous as I don't really know what to expect, but I'm hoping they'll give me something to get the ball rolling! We've been TTC for nearly a year now, they've diagnosed me with PCOS from a scan. I have very irregular bleeding, I'm bleeding every two weeks, sometimes more. :nope: I think when I last saw the gynaecologist, she mentioned about an x-ray at the clinic, to check my tubes aren't blocked, has anyone else had this? :shrug:

Massive congratulations on your :bfp: bab! :flower: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->