Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Ghinspire- I agree just keep calling for cancellations..I'm pretty sure someone will have to cancel before sept.

The journal is a great way to express yourself..I jot down how im feeling and once I do my head is clear and I can sort through calmly....some days I just need a good ol cry...

I also have hobbies that try to keep busy like making home interior decor and I love making diaper cakes...it use to make me emotional like gosh when is my turn coming..but now it's refreshing the more I make them I tell myself that I'm closer to getting my bundle..and I'm making someone else happy..

keep strong!!!!!

ghinspire-sorry the witch got you. Try to stay positive. We all know how hard that is, but we're all here to support you.

I'm on CD8 today. Decided to take an OPK. Too early I know, but cycles are wacky so I start testing early. Normally my second line on an OPK is very very light at this stage. Today, although it was obviously negative, it was darker than it would normally be at this time and appeared a lot quicker. Does this mean I might just ovulate around CD13/14 ish? I'd love to ovulate at a 'normal' time in a cycle x

We are on the same days :) I haven't done an opk yet but last month I ov'd on or around day 14. I did opk's from cd6 to cd 20 so I could see the progression and my opk started to get dark at cd13

Xx

I find hobbies help too. I do cross stitching and i make greeting cards so im busy with a few projects at the mo. They are a great distraction.

I have learnt that everyone is different. Just because a book reads you get sore boobs in early pregnancy doesnt make it true. My niece says hers got bigger but were never sore.
I keep remembering that my sister was ttc for 11 months and she doesnt have problems at all, just perhaps her body calming down after bcp use.

Take care guys

Xxxx

Just wondering if anyone seen my last post or if it's just of no intrest???
Is there no concern for SEEING movement?

So after my previous post, I had myself convienced that I am not going to stress over trying any more....that I just want to try to live for a while, without constant disappointment. I know you have all probably felt those "phatom kicks" at one point in time, and you freak out, but then try to talk yourself out of it because it gets you sooooo excited!!! Well, I do that VERY frequently. But earlier, it was different. I was relaxing in the tub, and I felt a couple flutters, and then one a littler harder...so I looked down at my tummy to confirm that I was indeed just feeling things....and I was proved wrong! This time, I SAW IT. What does this mean???? Has anyone else ever done this??? I know I get a little crazy when it comes to this, because I get soooooo irritated. But I know I am not THAT crazy to see something that wasn't there, because I have looked many many times for the same reason and never seen anything.
Is there some kind of medical condition that can cause this???? Don't want to get my hopes up. Just got off my menstrual cycle a couple days ago (which was an unusual cycle for me anyways)...so I almost positive no baby, but what could this be?

I am not sure what it would be and if it felt strong then you should call the doctor.

I read a lot. I don't have any real hobbies since I'm not crafty or anything. I wrote three pages in my journal. I feel like going for a run will be good for me today. It will give me a chance to get out of the house.

I'm wondering if I should just go to the gym a lot more and work out for two hours or something.

I kinda though it might be muscle spasms or something??? But it looks JUST like when my daughter kicked when I was pregnant with her!!! It wasn't very strong, but it happened again today....I'm just clueless? I hate running to the doctor for no reason, but I am kind of nervous!!!
And ghinspire22, if you feel like you wanna get out and go to the gym for a couple hourse, I say go for it! Because once you DO get pregnant & have your baby (which I have fath you will :)) you won't have time to do so! Enjoy yourself while you can :)

Ghinspire, I saw my gyno mid April and got my bfp may 17, so Christmas is not out the window!

Feelscrazy, maybe you are seeing things you want to be there?
I didn't realise u had a daughter already, how old is she?

hopefulfor1st, I thought the same tihng!!! I felt a flutter, and I just though "ahhh, I'm just feeling it because I want it to be there" then another, and I also ignored it. Then a little bit harder, and I again, ignored it. I looked down at my belly and SEEN a kick, not a flutter. Or what looked like a kick anyways.....I am so confused!! Then I've tried to play it off as maybe a muscle spasm or something related, and my husband seen it as well as myself again today! Very confused, almost worried. We actually almost decided to stop trying for a while, so we were NOT expecting to see something like that.
And yes, you may not have seen my very first post. She is 2 years old, just celebrated her 2nd birthday at the beginning of this month. We weren't "trying" at all with her. I was on Birth Control & Metformin for the PCOS, and my husband (bf at the time) & I were both way too young to have kids. We were just careless, because I thought SURE I would NEVER get pregnant. We only used condoms every now and again. And one day no period, and sure enough I was pregnant. Although I was scared to death, I look back now and I only wish it were that easy now!

ghinspire-sorry the witch got you. Try to stay positive. We all know how hard that is, but we're all here to support you.

I'm on CD8 today. Decided to take an OPK. Too early I know, but cycles are wacky so I start testing early. Normally my second line on an OPK is very very light at this stage. Today, although it was obviously negative, it was darker than it would normally be at this time and appeared a lot quicker. Does this mean I might just ovulate around CD13/14 ish? I'd love to ovulate at a 'normal' time in a cycle x

We are on the same days :) I haven't done an opk yet but last month I ov'd on or around day 14. I did opk's from cd6 to cd 20 so I could see the progression and my opk started to get dark at cd13

Xx

Ooh!! Keep me posted! I've no idea when I'll ovulate. Hoping it's in around 4/5 days. If not, it'll be the second week of my holidays which is 3 weeks away! We'll just have to see. Do you take any meds?

Ignore that last bit....just noticed you're taking clomid....duh!!

Lol yeh 2nd round at the moment! Poor hubby is not liking the mood swings! Lol

We go away in 4 weeks so im hoping It will take our minds off it!

Quick question for you guys. How soon after missed AF can you get a blood test from a doctor? I called my dr, and waiting for them to call me back.

AF has been MIA for a couple days now - Im on cd 44 which is my longest since i started met.

here's why i want to know: since may 3rd i have been getting positives and negatives on HPTs. My OPKs were all over the place this cycle. AF showed on mother's day, so i thought i was out, and that my + hpts were just evaps or something (they're wondfos). a friend suggested keeping a couple of the hpts for about a week, cause only true positives are still there, and keep their color. I now have I think 8 positive hpts, but im also told certain things can trigger a false positive.

I feel pregnant (but that's normal around AF time). im sleeping 10-12 hours a night and still tired. i have weird cravings - right now its olive "juice" and blueberry fig newtons. Yuck, i know. bbs are fuller, heavier (I swear they grew!) and i have a weird feeling in my uterus. twitches, i guess. not cramps, and not painful. sometimes it feels like AF is coming, but not as intense.

Round 2 of Clomid is working! I got positive ov tests 2 days earlier than last cycle! :yay:

Rain angel, my doc did a blood test the day I got a pos hpt which was 4 days before u expected my af

Rain angel, my doc did a blood test the day I got a pos hpt which was 4 days before u expected my af

I am going to ask my doctor for a blood test on Thursday when I see her. My af still hasnt come and I had awful cramps all last week.
Could be either late ovulation or implantation or my body having a meldown wondering why I am no longer pumping fake hormones into it via bcp lol!

Did you get your blood test results same day?

Yesterday when I was feeling low I wrote three pages in my journal and finished the last day of my couch to 5k program. I have officially finished the 8 weeks. I ran 30 minutes without stopping. It was one of those moments that I was proud of me for finishing something.

I have a 4k coming up on the 4th of July and a 5k on the 8th of July. I hope that I do well.

I didn't manage to get pregnant but I got my body strong enough to run a 5k. That's something I guess even though I wouldn't mind being pregnant. Maybe next time seeing as I have three months before I go see the obgyn. I might as well keep trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->