Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

My boss got narky about me having time off for follicle tracking scans and hauled me into an office for a discussion! I told him we are having fertility issues and I have to be regularly monitored and that health wins over work anyday! He hasn't bugged me since :) muahahah!

Hubby and I are taking pregnacare conception tablets to up our vitamins and stuff I still haven't managed to convince him to give up smoking yet as he has reduced motility and the smoking does not help!! We argued over it again tonight it doesn't help that clomid is giving me awful mood swings! Haha poor hubby

My boss got narky about me having time off for follicle tracking scans and hauled me into an office for a discussion! I told him we are having fertility issues and I have to be regularly monitored and that health wins over work anyday! He hasn't bugged me since :) muahahah!

Hubby and I are taking pregnacare conception tablets to up our vitamins and stuff I still haven't managed to convince him to give up smoking yet as he has reduced motility and the smoking does not help!! We argued over it again tonight it doesn't help that clomid is giving me awful mood swings! Haha poor hubby

Quitting smoking is hard, I quit back in 2008 and I was such a cow but after a month I felt fine. Its because everyone says you need to stop smoking blah blah and your like whats it to do with you? It is hard though. I hope he is ok.

As for work I hate how they want you to re-arrange your life around them, errm no! My dad took ill with a stroke 2 years ago so naturally I was going mental and took a week off, I came back to a verbal warning....:growlmad: I mean I could understand if I had a real career but my jobs just a job.
I plan to take maternity leave at 35 weeks and either go back part time or not go back at all. We could just about mannage if I stayed at home :happydance:
Sorry I get really ahead of myself with things lol!

I cant sleep tonight.
I'm logging out now. Going to watch a dvd maybe that might help me snooze.....
Insomnia is a pms symptom so may afs on her way

xxx

thats what i was thinking. Because the fertilaid products are quite expensive and with military insurance i dont pay out of pocket for prescriptions. And i can have my progress properly monitored. I will definitely be having a discussion with my doctor. Thanks so much! :)

Im always tempted to buy herbs and stuff, like last year I really needed to lose weight so i was tempted to buy weight loss pills off the internet. DP told me not to of course and together we lost 61lbs between us using a WII fit and eating different things.

Just like we are ttc now we will do it as natural as possible.
I know my last posts have been doom and gloom but we just had a long talk after bd'ng and said whatever happens happens, we will come to meds when we are ready and if needed but for now enjoy the bd'ng and enjoy life.

:flower:

Congrats on the weight loss! I wish i had the patience to just relax and try to let nature take its course but im so ready for this i just cant help myself!! I'm sending lots of good luck and :dust: your way! I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

I officially start round 2 of clomid today!! excited hope it works! :)

Alycon = im not finding it easy trying to take a natural aproach, its in the back of my mind all the time to bring on the meds but i will see my doctor first. You too i hope a bfp is round the corner as i hope for us all on this thread!

Gsdowner - i have my fx that clomid works and you get your bfp. Good luck!

:dust:

So after my previous post, I had myself convienced that I am not going to stress over trying any more....that I just want to try to live for a while, without constant disappointment. I know you have all probably felt those "phatom kicks" at one point in time, and you freak out, but then try to talk yourself out of it because it gets you sooooo excited!!! Well, I do that VERY frequently. But earlier, it was different. I was relaxing in the tub, and I felt a couple flutters, and then one a littler harder...so I looked down at my tummy to confirm that I was indeed just feeling things....and I was proved wrong! This time, I SAW IT. What does this mean???? Has anyone else ever done this??? I know I get a little crazy when it comes to this, because I get soooooo irritated. But I know I am not THAT crazy to see something that wasn't there, because I have looked many many times for the same reason and never seen anything.
Is there some kind of medical condition that can cause this???? Don't want to get my hopes up. Just got off my menstrual cycle a couple days ago (which was an unusual cycle for me anyways)...so I almost positive no baby, but what could this be?

Good luck!! I am waiting for af to show (or not) to start second round of clomid. We only got to bed once during fertile week so not holding out much hope, but you never know.
Only 3dpo at the moment...a long wait ahead :)
I seem to spend my life waiting...i waited 30days to ovulate and now i must wait two weeks again :dohh:

Hey everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well. This has been on of the best weeks in a while, my and my honey had a complete family day with his side (his dad passed on unexpectedly in May) which has been really hard, they were so very close. All his brothers and cousins have a slew lol of children and he so.hurt that his dad will not be here to meet his grandbaby... But we went skating and I'm not as coordinated as I once imagined, then we ate tons of junk food like the kids..it was great then but my tum tum is killing right now :(....also oddly enough all my dreams last night was about a BFP...I'm Cd16/17...I'm pretty sure I O'd this week or will have by Tues...not really sure...well hope everyone has an awesome day :))

I got my period full force yesterday night. I went away for the weekend win friends. I was upset to say the least because the spotting that I was having was just my period coming early.

And although I was upset my guy friends who I am visiting decided we should celebrate my period. So we had some drinks.

Tomorrow I am calling the obgyn that my doctor said I should call. I don't know if she is taking new patients and I am not sure what I am going to even say to the people making the appointment. I get so nervous talking to new people on the phone. There is just nothing else to do. It is officially one year in July. No baby. My best friend is pregnant and I am now feeling alone.

Don't feel alone ghinspire22! You are a prominent figure in this thread (i hope that isnt offensive to you!?) and therefore you are in our thoughts often. We all know what you are going through and we are cheering you on to your bfp!!!! I dont often post on this thread but I do always read it.

We're always here.xxxx

I think you're right...take action and phone tomorrow. I know I felt better making appointments etc, at least I knew I was doing everything in my power to make it happen.

I got my period full force yesterday night. I went away for the weekend win friends. I was upset to say the least because the spotting that I was having was just my period coming early.

And although I was upset my guy friends who I am visiting decided we should celebrate my period. So we had some drinks.

Tomorrow I am calling the obgyn that my doctor said I should call. I don't know if she is taking new patients and I am not sure what I am going to even say to the people making the appointment. I get so nervous talking to new people on the phone. There is just nothing else to do. It is officially one year in July. No baby. My best friend is pregnant and I am now feeling alone.

Don't feel alone ghinspire22! You are a prominent figure in this thread (i hope that isnt offensive to you!?) and therefore you are in our thoughts often. We all know what you are going through and we are cheering you on to your bfp!!!! I dont often post on this thread but I do always read it.

We're always here.xxxx

I think you're right...take action and phone tomorrow. I know I felt better making appointments etc, at least I knew I was doing everything in my power to make it happen.

^^ I agree.
I've only posted a couple of times as I only found out I had PCOS on the 8th, however I do read the posts and you're there picking people up when they need it, and being picked up yourself.

One thing I know about posting on this board is - you're never alone.

Phone the doctor tomorrow, you'll feel so much better for it, and closer to that ever longed for BFP. You're time will come, GOD just has chosen the right angel for you yet..........remember that little one needs to be perfect for you & He's just taking his time.

Take Care xX

ghinspire-sorry the witch got you. Try to stay positive. We all know how hard that is, but we're all here to support you.

I'm on CD8 today. Decided to take an OPK. Too early I know, but cycles are wacky so I start testing early. Normally my second line on an OPK is very very light at this stage. Today, although it was obviously negative, it was darker than it would normally be at this time and appeared a lot quicker. Does this mean I might just ovulate around CD13/14 ish? I'd love to ovulate at a 'normal' time in a cycle x

Thank you everyone.

I bought myself a journal to write in tonight while I was at the store. I think I need a place where I can write out my feelings. I figure when I get my BFP it will be something I can look back on and see where I started on this journey.

July 1st will be one year and I think it will be good to have a place where I can write everything down, even when I get pregnant.

Right now I just feel so emotional.

I'm hoping tomorrow the obgyn will have a spot for me. I hope it's sooner rather than later so I don't feel like I'm going insane.

Good luck!! I am waiting for af to show (or not) to start second round of clomid. We only got to bed once during fertile week so not holding out much hope, but you never know.
Only 3dpo at the moment...a long wait ahead :)
I seem to spend my life waiting...i waited 30days to ovulate and now i must wait two weeks again :dohh:

good luck to you too!! hope we get our :bfp: soon!

Ghinspire a journal is a great idea. My doctor has told me to do that but record things like cm, cramps etc. I am all over the place i dont know whats going on......
Im cd 36 and all weekend i have been wide awake, cleaned our whole appartment from top to bottom so i have had bags of energy, i have been wanting food....any food as long as its tasty and a huge urge to bd! I really think i may have ov'd on friday or tried to as i had stabbing pains on my left side which had gone by saturday afternoon. My cm wasnt quite ewcm but there was a lot of it and i had a few clots of ewcm. We took full advantage of the situation! I am so tired now after bd'ng so i hope we have caught the egg if there was one to catch.
I have read that when your body gears up to ovulate the ovary stretches which can cause pain like i was having last week. Friday must have been the egg bursting from its folical hence the stabbing pain. Im confident now!

My nieces baby is due 28th july :happydance: and she said she felt no implantation or spotting. She got a bfp at 4 weeks but didnt have symptoms til 6 weeks and even then it was just sickness and nothing else. With that said i will stop symptom spotting as of now ........i promis .......

Well I called the obgyn that my doctor recommended. I have an appointment for September 25th. It seems so far away and it makes me feel so hopeless. I am never going to be pregnant by Christmas.

I feel like crying and giving up.

Well I called the obgyn that my doctor recommended. I have an appointment for September 25th. It seems so far away and it makes me feel so hopeless. I am never going to be pregnant by Christmas.

I feel like crying and giving up.

True that is a long to wait but at least you have the ball rolling now. You be pregnant soon as will all of us! Or you could ring them back on a weekly basis to see if they have any cancellations and may you take the next cancellation? It works with my doctor, they sometimes put me on a list so I may take the next cancelled appointment.

We just need to stay strong.....
:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"