Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

well a little update here ladies its been a while again... I just finished my 2nd round of clomid yesterday... so we shall see if it will work... just waiting now :)

Fingers crossed this is your cycle.

I've been a bit down the last few days about TTC. A friend at work has just become a dad and even though I'm sooo happy for him, I can't help but feel jealous and wonder when it will be my turn. Today though, I feel a lot more positive and I'm determined that this will be our cycle. I have my own set of tarot cards and do readings for myself every now and then. I've just done a reading and asked the angels if this was my cycle. I pulled out three cards. The first one I turned over was Isaiah. The clue was in the picture....a picture of a pregnant woman. After reading the card I'm convinced I will do all I can to make this my cycle. I'm praying it is. I don't want to have to keep my scan appointment in September. I'd prefer to have it sooner for a totally different reason xx
Hope you feel better its easy to feel down while ttc but you've gotta just pull yourself out of the hole and when i am down i get on here and it helps a lot! Thats what we are here for is to support each other :) Good luck!!!! :dust:

Thanks. That's so sweet. I see from your mood today that you're lonely. You ok? X

I dreamt I was pregnant last night.
I was in labour in the delivery room and I could feel a pain in my tummy and I said to DP its like period pain and there was a lot of laughter.
I woke up before I started to push......

Im CD43 today, my cervix feel hard, my nipples feel bruised, I feel like I could eat anything and not stop and I have a massive urge to BD. I think AF will be here very soon. I have read women can be aroused days before AF as the uterus has a thick lining that creates pressure in the lady parts affecting nerve endings.
At least my cramps have ceased.

I hope everyone is ok and had a good weekend!

:dust:

Got home today after the weekend away to find my referral to Consultant sitting on the doorstep!!

I can't believe it, I only had my GP appointment on Thursday and got my referral already - we are going for our appointment on the 20th of July! Im very very impressed with the care I have been recieving in Barnsley......and under NHS guidelines, we will have started treatment in no more than 18 weeks! Whatever that treatment may be.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I've come to terms with the diagnosis now of not ovulating and figure modern medicine is absolutely wonderful so I'll have a baby soon.....and hopefully sooner than I thought !! :)

Hope everyone well, I think I am due AF tomorrow, getting all the signs but who knows the way my body works!

Sue_88 thats great u got your referal. I will be referred in october if no bump but dp is confident we wont need an fs. Good luck i hope they help you!

My mum and dad grew up in wombwell is that barnsley? They then married, moved to bradford then to manchester for work. My aunty still lives in barnsley.

Xxxxx

Sue_88 thats great u got your referal. I will be referred in october if no bump but dp is confident we wont need an fs. Good luck i hope they help you!

My mum and dad grew up in wombwell is that barnsley? They then married, moved to bradford then to manchester for work. My aunty still lives in barnsley.

Xxxxx

Yes that's Barnsley.

We're actually in a little village outside of Barnsley that's very cute & petite, although looking to move back home to Shropshire when future baby is due. Friends and both our parents are near there, so it'll be nice to have those babysitters on hand ;) !

We've only been here since February so to be recieving the level of care we are already is amazing, we are very impressed. Everything was always so slow under Shropshire PCT. We are willing to take whatever treatment life throws at us to have our baby, and OH really wants twins so that's a little more likely if we have treatment. lol

Xxxxx

Correction.....they grew up in wombwell. Moved to bradford in their teens, met, got married then moved to manchester. My grandparents lived in bradford abd my aunt n uncle on my mums side live in bradford.
Nearly moved to bradford when grandad passed on but my mum decided to sell his house in the end. Wouldnt have met dp otherwise! Fate is a wierd thing!
Sorry random post!

Babysitters are good! We dont go out much but unfortunatly i would have to go back to work but dp mum has offered to have baby whilst we work which is a god send!
Maybe one of us could go part time.
I hate work!

I have been weeing like mad this weekend.
I last pee'd 40 mins ago. Dp made me a cup of tea, not a big one but i drank about 3/4 of it and now im busting again......? Usually i can drink quite a bit before i need to wee!
My nipples are sore and im hungry. Im bloated, even my bra is tight!

Mega pms i think but explain the excessive toilet trips?
I wont test til next weekend if af hasnt got me.

Hi girls, well I am in bed, day 4.
Projectile vomiting every hour, if not more. If im not in bed I'm on the toilet floor crying.
I've lost 3kg (7 pounds) in 2 days and my stomach aches so bad from hurling. I can't even keep water in anymore.
I have a doctors appointment in 2 hours. Hoping he can do something for me.
I can't keep ringing in sick work are getting sick of it

Hi girls, well I am in bed, day 4.
Projectile vomiting every hour, if not more. If im not in bed I'm on the toilet floor crying.
I've lost 3kg (7 pounds) in 2 days and my stomach aches so bad from hurling. I can't even keep water in anymore.
I have a doctors appointment in 2 hours. Hoping he can do something for me.
I can't keep ringing in sick work are getting sick of it

Oh dear! I hope you are better soon!
Forget about work let them be sick of it. Your health is far more important!

ive been mia for a while.... for a reason.

June 28th I got a blood test done. it showed i was 8/9 weeks pregnant, so i had a scan, and the baby measured 9w2d. june 29th, i started bleeding.

July 1st... i lost my baby. i also found out OH has a girlfriend, so im soon to be divorced, as well.

its devastating, to say the least. I didnt think it would bother me as much as it has. There is baby stuff all over the place now, and its bugging the crap outta me.

im debating about taking a BnB and TTC break. i want a baby, but ive got to find a sperm donor first now. Im running out of time.... this was NOT the way i wanted it to end.

June 28th I got a blood test done. it showed i was 8/9 weeks pregnant, so i had a scan, and the baby measured 9w2d. june 29th, i started bleeding.

July 1st... i lost my baby. i also found out OH has a girlfriend, so im soon to be divorced, as well.

its devastating, to say the least. I didnt think it would bother me as much as it has. There is baby stuff all over the place now, and its bugging the crap outta me.

im debating about taking a BnB and TTC break. i want a baby, but ive got to find a sperm donor first now. Im running out of time.... this was NOT the way i wanted it to end.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. And i hope you can find the strength to get through the rest of your personal problems. I can only imagine your pain at this time. If you dont mind me saying so, i think a break would be a good thing for you. But i know from experience that the ladies here on BnB are a GREAT support system, and you definitely need support right now. Good luck to you :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh my god im so sorry to hear this thats awful!
I wish you well in the future and i hope you have all the luck in the world finding a doner.

Take care and look after yourself.
Xxxxxxxxxx

By the way i got a bfn today. Dont know what the heck made me want to test?!?!
My symptoms must be pms. This is my longest cycle i can remember im cd44.

Does anyone ever think that they caused pcos themselves? Ive been thinking maybe if i didnt swap bcp so much over the years, smoke, drink or eat to many bad foods i wouldnt have pcos??

So sorry you lost your little one and sorry to hear about your personal problems. There's not much anyone can say right now to make you feel any better. We're all here for you though. If you ever need to vent you know where to find us :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

Rain angel, so sorry to hear your sad news! As for the baby stuff everywhere- did u buy it the day u found out? If so its only been a few days, u could get a refund.

And munface- the biggest contributor to pcos is weight / diet, so it's hard not to self blame
:(

I had to go get a vomit suppressing injection today so I could get some food in, but dreading work Tomoz!

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the pain you are in but please know I will be thinking and praying. Also please know that we are here for you.

Rain angel, so sorry to hear your sad news! As for the baby stuff everywhere- did u buy it the day u found out? If so its only been a few days, u could get a refund.

And munface- the biggest contributor to pcos is weight / diet, so it's hard not to self blame
:(

I had to go get a vomit suppressing injection today so I could get some food in, but dreading work Tomoz!

I hope you start feeling better soon. I will be hoping and praying for you to have some relief.

Good morning everyone. Happy Monday. I hope it is a happy Monday for some of you.

This weekend was so busy. I had lots of family time and it is only going to be more because of the holiday on Wednesday. Not to mention my husband's birthday is July 4th.

I am trying to keep myself distracted and of course my first race is on Wednesday. I can't believe I am going to be running my first race ever with hubby!! He hasn't ever run one either so we'd are going to be each other's support. Then Sunday we are going to be running another race. So needless to say we are going to be everywhere doing everything.

Supposedly I won't be ovulating for 9 days and sadly hubby will be on a business trip all that time so this cycle may be a huge was but oh well. What can I really do?

It just sucks because every cycle that doesn't happen is how far away I will be from my best friend. She will be getting more and more pregnant and I will be left behind. I guess this just means I will get pregnant my own time and it will be special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->