Young TTC after a loss

I'm ready to test now!!!! I hate this 2ww! I woke up this morning sick to my stomach but I didn't vomit I really thought I was going to tho.my bbs arnt sore tho. So idk what to think

Awwe ty girl. I really hope so too its just crazy that its always been the same baby ahaaa and my husband had dreams of her too but she was like 3 in his dreams its crazy. But I think im gonna gest next monday. Ill probably test on thursday just because I can't help it but then ill test again on monday

Aww that's sweet, I've only had 2 dreams but it's been the same girl with my OH which is cute but haven't had any more since, well that I remember :( What DPO will you be Thursday?

I'm ready to test now!!!! I hate this 2ww! I woke up this morning sick to my stomach but I didn't vomit I really thought I was going to tho.my bbs arnt sore tho. So idk what to think

What DPO are you today? Ooo exciting, my bbs being sore were my first symptom (well no a dream was but some people say that's stupid)

I'm 7dpo today. My bbs arnt sore but if I push on them they hurt so idk. I'm really wet the other day I actually had to change my underwear had anyone had this and actually got a bfp? I haven't died up at all it was creamy at ov now it's just wet.

Idk I haven't tracked if this is not my bfp then I will start tracking my ov.

I don't remember I tested when I was a week late as I didn't realise I was late, shows how relaxed it was back then :haha: When are you planning on testing?

So AF is messing with my head. Yesterday I had brown blood and it was disappearing and as of last night I only had a tiny bit on my pad but what happens when I wake up this morning? Red blood on my pad and when I wipe! What the f is going on?! :cry:

I don't remember I tested when I was a week late as I didn't realise I was late, shows how relaxed it was back then :haha: When are you planning on testing?

So AF is messing with my head. Yesterday I had brown blood and it was disappearing and as of last night I only had a tiny bit on my pad but what happens when I wake up this morning? Red blood on my pad and when I wipe! What the f is going on?! :cry:

I think im gonna test on friday and then retest next wednesday. And then a few days after that lol

Rachel I don't know what's going on maybe just hormones. I didn't test til like 2 weeks with my son I didn't pay attention either. Now I spot everything. This morrning I woke up sick again but didn't vomit just sick for about an hour now I'm fine with a little headache but when I peed it felt like I hadn't in a year lol. But it had a smell to it not really sure but I think it could of been the same as when I was preg with the mc I remember it being smelly and really yellow

I'm a little irritated waiting on af lol. It's only been 4 weeks since mc started but I just want my body back. And I always TRY to wait until maybe a day or two before af to test that way I'm less likely to get a false negative

Just a quick one to say I'm still here! AF is on day 10 so beginning to get annoyed :growlmad: will reply properly tonight! X

Floridamomma it took me what seemed as forever to get my first af after mc it was exactly 5 weeks for when the bleeding started but u couldn't help it and I tested I ended up spending $40 on test first response and clear blue Digital and I only have 3 outta 8 left from that.

im avoiding testing. I went to my follow up with ob assuming theyd test and they didn't so im just waiting it out

At least u got a follow up they wouldn't see me at their office at all because I'm rh negative blood. They only had my levels checked twice the whole time.

Rachael it's 18 but we had our first a month before I turned 16. Now that I'm older settled and ready for a child it's more difficult but hopefully it will work out. I am supposed to go for blood work today or tomorrow and a hysteria copy soon

That's good maybe the blood work will be normal it's just trying to figure out cycles after that's a pain

Florida - I think that's so cute you've gotten married :') I met my OH when we were 16 and 17 :D Did you get any bloods done?

Mommy - Why wouldn't they do any bloods for that reason? Sorry if it's a silly question :dohh:

Someone asked about AF after MC? Mine took 34 days but then it took 21/22 days after that so my body is still confused, I just wish it was back to normal as everyone's getting pregnant and I'm not :cry: :cry:

How's everyone doing? xx

I went to er they did bloods there then two days later went and got them done again it took them today's to call me I actually went and got the printout of what my hug levels and read them myself to know I mc they called two days later to fill me in. I asked if they needed to see me or if I needed to get blood done again she told me no that their wasn't a point I had done mc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->