Young TTC after a loss

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
Hi I'm Rachel! :wave:
There's lots of thread out there for TTC after a loss for the older groups but I can't see one for the younger ladies!

A bit about me.. I had a MMC in September 2013 found at 12 weeks, passed away at 8ish weeks (still don't know exact date as honestly I don't want to know what day it was as I'll think of that day and blame myself for every little thing I think I did wrong that day)

So any young TTCers after a loss?

Hey there my name is lexie and I am 19.
I started bleeding on the 29th or september and the er discharged me 8 hrs later with a" threatened pregnancy" I then began to pour blood on the 3rd of oct and was rushed to the er and they said that the baby had been expelled my uterus was now empty. I stopped bleeding on the 13th . For about 4 days I've had sore nips and now I've had pain in my hips since yesterday both symptoms I had with my last pregnancy. Btw my miscarriage was my first pregnancy.

Hi Lexie! I'm 19 too :)
Sorry for your loss :(
Lovely for you to have a picture, I couldn't bring myself to take one home :cry:
I had a scan on the 16th of September and they said except a thick lining everything was gone, I've had two AF since, one normal one 34 days after my MC and one strange one 23 days after my first AF since my MC. I'm hoping that means my body's sorting itself out and I'm one step closer to my take home baby :D
Were you TTC your first pregnancy?
Have you tested yet to know if it's a new pregnancy? I'm convince my body always gives me symptoms to get my hopes up :dohh: x

Yea that's what I am scared of , my body playing tricks. My back is killing me right now wtf....lol anywhoo no I didn't know if I should test yet but all the ladies on here said yea so im going to test on thusday lol that's my lucky test day ahaaaa and yes we had been trying to concieve since I got of the depo shot. We weren't like taking ovulation test and temperatures and stuff like that but we were having sex every day or every other day (on purpose) lol and when we finished I would elevate my hips ahaaa... but I am so hoping for a :BFP: do you have an instagram?

I've stopped listening to my body at the moment as I don't think it knows what's going on at the moment let alone me trying to understand it haha. Sounds like a good plan! I came off bcp and we were NTNP so we were having sex whenever we felt like it and as I had a low sex drive that wasn't very often :haha: but now we're trying to make it more regular and I'm trying to work out when I ov without OPKs as I'm going to start them after our wedding :) I'm thinking about temping next cycle but we'll see if I remember haha.
Yeah I lay down with three sometimes four pillows under my hips and lay there for about 20 minutes afterwards, sometimes shorter but sometimes longer. Depends what time we have sex :haha:

I'm amy 19 also I have a 3 year old and I had a chemical September 19th. After I stopped bleeding we started trying again 3 weeks after bleeding stopped I started having morning sickness actually throwing up. I got my af on cd36 I'm usually a cd26. My body was playing horrible tricks on me. Just don't get your hopes up mine was just a chemical I was only. 2-3 weeks and it messed my body up that bad. I'm hoping for u but I got my hopes up then got af it was terrible.

I am older than you guys but still young -23. I have a 2 and a half year old son who was not planned. I was on the pill, and had a super easy pregnancy with no complications. We got married 6 months ago and had been trying since then to get pregnant. I assumed it would happen right away, but it took 5 months! At my dating scam, baby was measuring way behind. After a bunch of tests and blood work it was determined on Friday my pregnancy was not viable. I took the medicine and passed baby yesterday, at 9 weeks. We were advised to wait until after my first period to try again but since it took 5 months last time, were going to start trying as soon as the bleeding stops!

Rachel: yea Im going to start working out too. If I don't get my :bfp: this time im going to just start doing more things to track my ovulation and things like that. I want my :bfp: before christmas. Lol

Kimmie:hey girly, welcome to our young angel mommies ttc group :) that's exactly what we did we started asap. That's been the one thing to help me cope with loosing the baby. Trying again :)

Oh ladies I wanted to let y'all know that I just won an angel mommies give away on instagram.ill be getting a memory pillow made for my little angel bean.

Also I'm making an instagram page for angel mommas and wanted to know if any one would like to be admin? It will be a page where we will share mamas stories and do ttc chat nights and give aways. As well as a lot of fun games and things to help with coping

hi ladies I ma 22 I have 3 kids from a previous marriage when I was really young. well fast forward and im with the guy of my dreams but we cant seem to go to term. we have mc 3 times in the last 12 months. we do get a bit further everytime maybe the enext time well go term

Hello ms florida. Let me just say im sorry for your losses. Welcome to the group.!

I started spotting a little a few minutes ago so either menstrual or implantation either way im stoked. Just wanted to update you guys if it turns into a full period I wont test on thursday

I just realized that I have no stomach cramping and I always do really bad the first day I start my period and semi bad through out my period. I do however have back cramps

How long did it take you all to get your first period? And how long did your bleeding last after the mc?

We are also hoping for a bfp before Christmas!! Sometimes I just wonder how the world works in such strange ways. Why would I have such a healthy good unplanned pregnancy, then when we wanted another soo badly things went so wrong?

I feel the same way , the only thing helping me through this is the thought of trying again. Although I will be soo scared next time around... This time I was so naive about it all, I just assumed everything would be perfect again and that I was lucky enough to never be in this forum!

Yea I know im going to be so scared whenever we do get pregnant again. Im just going to try not to think about it to much and just do everything I can do to be super healthy.

Thanks guys. It took me about 4 weeks the first time to get pg after first mc and about 4 weeks after to get pregnant again

I bled 4-5 days after mc and it took me 36 days to have af again which usually it only takes 26 so I was 10 days late and tested like crazy because I had all the symptoms I was pregnant again

Lexie – I was going to get it but never really got round to it. Might do soon! I want my BFP before Christmas but not getting my hopes up. One way I want to be pregnant before our wedding but then I don’t so then I won’t have to pick a dress on concealing a tiny bloated bump :haha: Aww that sounds cute make sure to show us a picture when it arrives! I’d love to be if that’s okay it sounds like a really good idea. Just let me know what to do as I haven’t used Instagram before :blush: Has your spotting stopped or gotten heavier?

Mommy – Hi Amy! Sorry for your loss. I got AF 34 days after my MC then 23 days after that so my body’s still messed up. I had every symptom under the sun and then AF turned up. I’m not listening to my body for the next few months as it’s still messed up. I got my hopes up too so it was worse when AF turned up :(

Kimmy – Congratulations on the wedding, I’m getting married in a few months :happydance: Sorry for your loss :( Was it a dating scan at 12 weeks? That’s when I found out :/ we were told that and after asking every medical profession I saw I found out it was only for dating reasons but AF came before my BFP. Sorry for your loss :hugs: It took me 34 days to get mine and I bled for 7 days and this time it took 23 days (I started spotting at 21 days but AF started on day 23) and so far I’ve bled for 6 days. I know! All my life I’ve thought I’ll get pregnant probably be unlucky to get bad morning sickness then give birth and have my baby. The worst thing I thought could happen was bad morning sickness and needing stitches after labour, I never thought this would happen :(

Florida – What age can you get married in America? Or are you kids really close ages? I’ve always wanted to be a young mum :’) So sorry about your losses. Have/are you having tests to find out if there’s a reason why you can’t go to term? Fx’d you can get to term soon!

AFM - Sorry I've been away been a busy few days and haven't managed to reply but I'm here now! AF is still here being a pain and not going away just keeps getting lighter then it comes back so :shrug: I got B6 yesterday so going to start that today and hope that helps :)

Hey ms rachel well shoot me an email [email protected] well get things set up. And actually I spotted for like 5 minutes and haven't had any since so im really just hoping and praying that this is my rainbow but not getting to excited. And last nkght I had a dream I had a little girl, months before I found out I was pregnant I was having these dreams of this beautiful little girl well I had another one last night and she was the same baby just older. I have this theory that when you get pregnant god sends a soul into your womb. Well when you miscarry the body didn't match the soul so god took it back. Well when you get pregnant again god sends that same soul back to you. Idk why but that's just how I feel the sould that god sends us is the sould that we were matched with to raise and nurture. So I know that my little girl is speaking to me again and telling me that she's coming home. I know it sounds weird but that's just what I feel in my heart its time for her to come home.

Hey ms rachel well shoot me an email [email protected] well get things set up. And actually I spotted for like 5 minutes and haven't had any since so im really just hoping and praying that this is my rainbow but not getting to excited. And last nkght I had a dream I had a little girl, months before I found out I was pregnant I was having these dreams of this beautiful little girl well I had another one last night and she was the same baby just older. I have this theory that when you get pregnant god sends a soul into your womb. Well when you miscarry the body didn't match the soul so god took it back. Well when you get pregnant again god sends that same soul back to you. Idk why but that's just how I feel the sould that god sends us is the sould that we were matched with to raise and nurture. So I know that my little girl is speaking to me again and telling me that she's coming home. I know it sounds weird but that's just what I feel in my heart its time for her to come home.

That's really sweet :') I had dreams off a little girl before my BFP so hopefully the dreams are a good sign. I think after implantation bleeding you can get a accurate result in about 3-5 days I think. When are you going to test?

Awwe ty girl. I really hope so too its just crazy that its always been the same baby ahaaa and my husband had dreams of her too but she was like 3 in his dreams its crazy. But I think im gonna gest next monday. Ill probably test on thursday just because I can't help it but then ill test again on monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->