Young, TTC casually with irregular cycles, Join me!

I found out what went wrong with my baby, and while it doesn't hurt any less it makes me feel better knowing I could not have prevented her death and it wasn't anything I did. She had Trisomy 18

Awww sweet mama :hugs::hugs: I really hope you aren't blaming yourself. Life is so f%@#%ing cruel sometimes, it's not fair!!!! :hugs::hugs:

@ Laura- Thanks Hun :D I fell in lovee when I seen it :haha: xx :dust:

@ Princess - Hello Chicky, Long time, no talk :hugs: I have been well, work is just excellent, I am really happy with it and I am almost certain my bosses like me :blush: I hope we get our Valentines :bfp: You can't beat that for a present :D I hope all has been well for you xx :dust:

@ HRHol - Thanks! :hugs: My OH and I both started new jobs on the same day too lol but this time last week, so I can definitely relate to how you may be feeling. Don't worry it will get a little easier as the days pass and you get used to it. I hope you can get to BDing soon :hugs:

@ DooDah - Yeah it was kind of bitter sweet in a way, it was like sh!t AF is here, but then on the other hand it was like YAY a kind of normal cycle lol I must of O'D on cd 17 like FF predicted but my temps looked like it was cycle day 20 I O'd and I got my first positive OPK on the 17th :shrug:
Gahhhhhhh FX'd for valentines Babies :crib: xxx

I hope everyone is well, and we get to see a :bfp: in the thread soon :D
Much Love xxx

Haylee- I had been blaming myself, thinking maybe it was something I'd done wrong, maybe I could have done something to prevent it, but now I know I couldn't have.

Haylee- I had been blaming myself, thinking maybe it was something I'd done wrong, maybe I could have done something to prevent it, but now I know I couldn't have.

@ sweetmama, really hope your holding up hunny. Your totally right you couldnt have done anything to prevent your terrible loss. Whilst this is no consolation I hope it will help you move forward :hug:

@ Doodah, the new job is going ok, its not something I wanna do forever but I got made redundant before xmas so at least its a job :)

Lots of Love
xxxx

:dust:

I'm going to get an awareness ribbon tattoo for her with her name and her birth/death day on it.

Sweetmama - the tattoo sounds like a wonderful thing to do :hugs: you must be so strong! I'm sure your lil bubba is sending sticky dust to you!

HRhol - glad it's going okay. In this economy I guess any job is a good thing. We're lucky really :)

Yep, FX for Valentines babies. Not too long before I OV now! We're holding out :sex: until a few days before. Determined only to do it when I get a lot of ewcm as I think I wasted the swimmers last time too early!

Is anyone due to test soon? :dust:

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone? :)

@Doodah, my AF is due 2nd Feb so im gonna try and hold off testing until she is late. Feeling confident this month though. I tracked when I ovulated and did plenty of :sex: so fingers crossed :)

Love to all

xx

HR - stay strong through the tww then chick! You can hold out testing :) Have you had any symptoms yet??

:dust:

DooDah - I am trying to stay strong but everything in my life just seems to be falling apart all at the same time.

Hello!
Sorry I havent been around much either! Trying to catch up on all of the posts!
Im so sorry to hear about your loss!
Hope everyone is doing as well as they can be!
My AF showed up earlier than normal, so Im hoping that im getting more regular and that im ovulating?
Not sure what to do this cycle though!
Its so hard to cope!
Sending lots of Baby Dust!
xx

Hope all you ladies are okay.
i understand the not being able to cope. im actually hoping my AF arrives next month.
i suffered a loss in my family last night :cry:, and even tho a baby would bring some happyness. its not the right time.
really hope everyone is okay, hoping you get your positives soon.

good luck ladies
baby dust to all
xxxxx

DooDah - I am trying to stay strong but everything in my life just seems to be falling apart all at the same time.

Sending so many hugs to you sweetie. I think you're amazing. PM me if you want to chat :hugs:

My AF showed up earlier than normal, so Im hoping that im getting more regular and that im ovulating?
Not sure what to do this cycle though!
Its so hard to cope!
xx

Stay strong hun and just think of a :bfp: I know it's so stressful but for all the downs there will be a thousand ups. :dust: to you for this cycle!

Hope all you ladies are okay.
i understand the not being able to cope. im actually hoping my AF arrives next month.
i suffered a loss in my family last night :cry:, and even tho a baby would bring some happyness. its not the right time.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: my thoughts are with you. I'm sure that whatever the result your family will support you. xxx

I think you ladies are all so fantastic and admirable :flower:

Thanks DooDah, hope your okay.
hows the TTC going?
trying anything new?
xxx

Thank you DooDah I may just take you up on that since now I'm dealing with this extremely difficult time with no support from my DP as he left me and we're not together anymore.

:hugs: sweetmama - I hope you're okay. I can't imagine what you're going through but you know where I am if you want to pm me sweetie.

We're approaching OVing now. Not sure if I have or not, we BD last night and there was some ewcm but I had weird cm the day before. Not a clue what's going on. Hoping the ewcm picks up. It's still a little early to OV. FX anyways.

Loads of love to all of you girlies. Hoping to see a :bfp: soon!

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone :)

@princesslou - So sorry to hear about the loss in your family, big hugs :) A baby at these times could actually be the best thing. As one life ends another begins....

@Doodah - I've not really had any symptoms yet, I'm 4DPO today. This time next week I'll be resisting the urges to test I'm sure :)

Im sorry to hear of your loss!
Im sorry to hear about your partner!
Its hard times for everyone! Im having a bad time at the moment!
Really stuggling to cope with it all as it can be overwhelming but try n stay strong ladies I know its hard!
Hugs n love!
xxxxxxx
My Mother in Law predicted that ill fall in April though and give birth in January lol!

Hi, im young and mine are irregular as well, Im the same way as you, I havent been trying long....But ive tried to be optomistic as well!

Aww yeah u just have to try n think positive easier said than done hope it happens for you soonly sending lots of baby dust! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->