Young TTC-ers

.Jelly.Welly.

Step Mummy! :)
Reaction score
Hi All!

Thought I'd create a post for young TTC-ers.

I know there is already a section for teenage mothers-to-be but I thought it would also be nice to have a thread where young TTC-ers could come for a natter who don't necessarily fall under the teenage category.

I'm Sami, I'm 21 and I have been TTC which my OH for 2 months.

Please free to introduce yourself and post your stories!

Love and baby dust to all

:dust:

I'm 18 was ntnp from age 13-15 started trying at 16 so almost a 5 year journey for me and my hubbi he is 22 turned 22 may 16

Hi, I'm Hannah. I'm 19 & have a 10 month old daughter. My OH's 23 and we just started trying this month :flow:

I'm 19, Have been trying since Liam was 7 months old (sept 22nd) to give him a baby brother or sister. Cycle 9 is close to an end..and AF symptoms tell me I'll be on to cycle 10 soon.
It's geting depressing now considering I got my BFP first cycle with Liam.

Im Lora and im 20. OH is 23 may was our first month ttc, af was due on the 14th and a tun of bfn's its doing my head in. af where are you?? lol. great idea for a thread. xx

Hi my name is Stacey i am 21 years old and my OH has just turned 40 and we've been trying to conceive for 3 months xx

I'm Taylor & I'm 20, OH is 21 and we've been trying for 4-5 months :) glad to hear there's other young ttc'ers here!

Aliciatm - 13 is very young! How old do you have to be to have sex in USA? x

its up to yourself... we dont have laws against sex please dont judge me. Im still with the man i lost my virginity to and we are married now...i think thats all that matters. if i could do it over again i probably wouldnt change anything. bc im still married to him and i love him dearly.

i married him feb 11th of this year... we have lived together since i was 16 1/2

I'm 22 and been trying for a year after coming off cerazette. My oh is 29 and has a 8 yr old son from a previous relationship.

x

Alicia,

Your circumstances may not sound ideal (the unprotected sex for so long at such a young age), but I understand it. Just out of curiosity, why have you wanted a baby from such a young age (16)? I was just wondering b/c I had my daughter at 18 and if I could do it again I would have waited until later. I had a really hard time going to college while I had a lil one. Not only that, but the baby put a strain on my young marriage and ended in divorce.

rdy4number2

I'm 22, my OH is 36 and we originally started as NTNP in December. After falling pregnant in March which sadly ended in M.C we have been TCC officially ever since :)

well because ive grown up so fast. my mother was a drug addict, my dad was in prison i was raped several times throughout childhood. and just been through everything imaginable ive known my husband since we were so so young i litterly grew up with him ... all i ever wanted was to be a wife and a mother. and to have my own family..

well because ive grown up so fast. my mother was a drug addict, my dad was in prison i was raped several times throughout childhood. and just been through everything imaginable ive known my husband since we were so so young i litterly grew up with him ... all i ever wanted was to be a wife and a mother. and to have my own family..

It sounds like you've had a very tough life. I hope you get your wish soon with a lovely strong BFP!!

:dust:

Alicia,

That makes sense. I could see y you want a nice family so badly. You seem like a nice young lady and I'm sure you will be a great momma. Hope you get it soon! *hugs*

rdy

I'm Chloe, I'm 21 and I've been with OH for nearly 5 years and we've been TTC'ing for about 5/6 months now. Good luck girls.

Good idea for a young ttc'ers thread!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"