Young TTC-ers

Hello I'm Elli- 23 yrs old and the DH is 32 We started trying in Dec/20009 got pregnant Jan/2010 ending in m/c March 1, 2010. We then did the NTNP approach for 10 months and have now been actively trying for 2 cycles!!!!!!!!

:shy: I was nervous about posting because I'm 17 and most of you guys are 18+ ttc but I started ttc when I was around 15 a few years after I held my baby cousin. I felt like something just clicked in my brain like my "mommy brain" turned on

I was the same way!!!!!! once I held a baby I always new I wanted to be a mom ....

I'm Anna-Marie and I'll be 22 next month. And DH will be 21 in July. We started TTC in March 2010 and I fell pregnant 2 months later. And we lost our daughter right after her birth. We are now TTC again and we started the begining of April.

thanks for special wished. me and my husband really want this to be our last month. im afraid im gonna just start slowly giving up on my only dream after this month:(

hey ladies. I just turned 20 I have been ttc for 10 months and I just had surgery yesterday. I had a laproscopy for endo but they actually found pcos inside my ovaries. I tested in the normal range for all hormones so it doesn't really make sense. Ive been married to my husband since 18 and we are a military family :] I totally understand when you guys say something just clicked ive wanted a baby since i was extremely young but didn't start ttc til after we were married :] I graduated college with an associates degree at 19 so I have all that out of the way too :]

thanks for special wished. me and my husband really want this to be our last month. im afraid im gonna just start slowly giving up on my only dream after this month:(

U are very young to be giving up already! Id never used protection with ex boyfriend as we wanted baby but then found out he had been cheated on me for years so was glad but shocked I had never got pregnant! Anyway I met my oh and got pregnant quite quickly when only a few months before a fertility dr was basically tellin me I had slim chance of getting pregnant!

My point is you have plenty of time to get pregnant so don't stress or anythin as I think this makes u worse! Good luck!! x

well because ive grown up so fast. my mother was a drug addict, my dad was in prison i was raped several times throughout childhood. and just been through everything imaginable ive known my husband since we were so so young i litterly grew up with him ... all i ever wanted was to be a wife and a mother. and to have my own family..

I feel exactly the same babes - as sad as it may sound my lifes goal is to be a wife and mother to a happy family!

I've always known from very young that I wanted to be a mother.

On another note so nice to see so many other ladies in the same situation! Don't feel so alone any more!

:hugs:

i dont have a lot of time. my endo is getting worse obgyn says its only a matter of time before it blockes my other tube and starts getting on my ovaries. he said at the rate its coming back i need to go see a fertility dr. but i dont want to

Hi,

My name is Stephanie, age 22; hubby 22.

I have been trying to TTC for 9 months now. Now luck. Running into problems. I have a journal somewhere which tells my whole journey so far.

i wanna try this one last year. and then i will

Hello everyone. I'm 21 and my dh is 27. We've been together for 4 years and have been ntnp for 2ish years. We started getting serious about ttc this past month. I'm going to try soy iso and epo this month so hopefully this works! I've been charting and will start using opk's. Any advice?

Hi, I'm 20 soon to be 21, my husband is 22 and we have a wee boy who will be 1 in a couple of weeks! We have been trying for another since I got the implanon removed in jan. Good luck to everyone on the thread x

i feel like i might be getting onto the High end of young but im almost 24 and my OH is 25 we have been ttc for almost 3 months, i didnt have my April AF but all the tests have come out neg. including the blood test. over a month late.. on the 26th i will have missed my second period and will test again,

Hello, my name is Sheila. I am 21 (22 in july). I have been married for 2 years and 2 months- we started trying on our honeymoon.

Hi everyone ! My name is Chelsy and I am 21 and my OH is 24 . I got pregnant with my daughter when I was 17 and became a mommy in Aug of 2008. Ever since then I wanted to try for another , but my daughters father is a POS so say the least. (not in her life at all) I have been with my OH for a year an a half and I had my mirena removed in January . Not til this cycle have we really been trying ( I bought opks and hpts ) . I am hoping it will not take too much longer . I am just afraid the mirena will cause problems with our ttc efforts ! Much love and :dust: to all the young ttc-ers !

I'm newly 21, been trying with OH for 19 cycles now, but 15 cycles since miscarriage. Me and hubby have been married 2 1/2 wonderful years now:) Will be starting clomid next cycle due to weak ovulation (low progestrone levels after ovulation)

Hello all!! I'm almost 20 DH is 20 and we are new to the military life. We have been together since we were 13 and weve been married for a yr and 15 days. we've been NTNP for 8 months and this our first cycle actively ttc so hopefully I get my bfp soon!! Like many of you I've also always dreamed of having a beautiful family of my own. Even when I was younger all I ever wanted was to be a mommy. So fingers crossed for all of us and lots of baby dust to us all!!

I'm 22 and hubby is 31 on month 6 of ttc. Meeting with doc on June 21 to talk about clomid.

I'm 22 and hubby is 31 on month 6 of ttc. Meeting with doc on June 21 to talk about clomid.

can you go to the docters if you have only been ttc for 6months? i been trying for 13months with no luck do you think i should see docter ?:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->