Young Yummy Mummies TTC

I haven't tested in the whole 2ww I'm so proud depending on what cycle my body wants to take I'm 15dpo or 12dpo (16 and 13 if you want to take the time into consideration). So by that calculation I won't be testing til Friday.

I haven't tested in the whole 2ww I'm so proud depending on what cycle my body wants to take I'm 15dpo or 12dpo (16 and 13 if you want to take the time into consideration). So by that calculation I won't be testing til Friday.

oooh kudoes to you for not testing yet..

FX that you get that BFP soon!! :hugs:

hey my names chelsea ^_^ just wanted to introduce my self

myself and bf are trying 4 first - so fingers crossed

xoxoxox

iyaaaa i'm loren, sticky sticky baby dust to u chels :D xxxx :dust: how long u been trying 4?xxxx

xeniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D dno y am happy haha xxxx

got my date for my assesment to get in to colege today :D to do an access course to get me into uni to do midwifery!!!!!:D xxxxx

got my date for my assesment to get in to colege today :D to do an access course to get me into uni to do midwifery!!!!!:D xxxxx

OMGGG lorennnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

hehe im starting nursing training next year when im finished with college..and then when i pass my nursing i will do a degree to work on the neo natal care unit..(think thats how its spelt)

im a little pissed off, have been for 3 days now!!!

xx:hugs:xx

yayyyyyyy :D know ive got my hed together and got myself back into the assesment i wna help ppl and mayb go into the testing side of midwifery to aswel as the hole ante and post natal stuff n delivering babys :) awww wats up chick???xxxx just txt u coz seen u wernt online xxxx

yayyyyyyy :D know ive got my hed together and got myself back into the assesment i wna help ppl and mayb go into the testing side of midwifery to aswel as the hole ante and post natal stuff n delivering babys :) awww wats up chick???xxxx just txt u coz seen u wernt online xxxx

heyyyyyyy LORRREEEENNNNNNNNNNN!!!

im happy today, not too sure why but since i woke up ive been bouncing off the walls..:wohoo::loopy::tease:

pissed off with OH, he thought he would plan my weekend without asking so i told him off..he knows i hate it when he does that, i feel like a child..so i made him feel about this big (makes a small gesture with my fingures) :haha:

what you doing today??

im dead bored and wanna go outtt...no where to go no one to see..

:hugs:

heyyyyyyy LORRREEEENNNNNNNNNNN!!!

im happy today, not too sure why but since i woke up ive been bouncing off the walls..:wohoo::loopy::tease:

pissed off with OH, he thought he would plan my weekend without asking so i told him off..he knows i hate it when he does that, i feel like a child..so i made him feel about this big (makes a small gesture with my fingures) :haha:

what you doing today??

im dead bored and wanna go outtt...no where to go no one to see..

:hugs:

hahahha gdgdgdgd.

boooooo norty OH!!!!!!brads like that!!!!he just gets a clip around the ear and told to jog on nob ed!!!!

i'm meetn me mate in town for a day of retail therapy but its now lashing down!!!!blurgh english weather!!!!

i chekd my temp this mornin for the 1st tym eva and it was 99.03F :S dno what that ranges in. go bug randm ppl haha xxx

haha, ooh i could do with some retail therapy havent brought new clothes in like 2 weeks.. :O

haha yeah l;oren ill just take a walk round the streets and chat to anyone and see if they will be my friend :rofl: i have mates but most have babies and always stay in or hang with other mummies so i dont fit in too well lol..

now where did i stick my dolly, and that buggy :haha: just kidding!!

what you gunna buy today??

ummmm not too sure about temping and shit like that..:dohh:

if i see OH he will get more than a clip round the ear, i want sexy time as i havent had it in about 2 and half weeks or something stupid like that..

men urghhh!!!
xx

hahahha put ya dog ina pram with a hat on hahaha hairy baby.

hmmmmmm dnt no yet i'm going out for a girls nyt out tomorow night so need eyelashes and stn to wer :D

thats the reasn am really trying to find out iv pregs on the cards!!!!

haha ive promised OH sexy time tonite.am fed up of it hes got the sex drive of a teenager suppose its not bad but jesus christ everyday i end up trying to avoid him hahaha xxxxxxx

hahahha put ya dog ina pram with a hat on hahaha hairy baby.

hmmmmmm dnt no yet i'm going out for a girls nyt out tomorow night so need eyelashes and stn to wer :D

thats the reasn am really trying to find out iv pregs on the cards!!!!

haha ive promised OH sexy time tonite.am fed up of it hes got the sex drive of a teenager suppose its not bad but jesus christ everyday i end up trying to avoid him hahaha xxxxxxx

haha me and OH were lyk jack rabbits but now weve calmed down a bit..

ooh i can do eyelashes i do individuals and strip lashes, i can perm them, tint them..
i did professional makeup my first year at college thats why my face always has some sort of crazy makeup on it..and i did fashion at school for 2 years..

:D ooohh i wanna do your eye lashes..dang you for living too far away..
move to walking distance so i can come and bover you when evea haha..
xx

me an brad use to do it like once in the mornin then like 6 times through till we wen tto bed again nw i'm like euuwww go away giv me a baby and u can have all the sex u want once ive given birth haha (little does he no he wil b fukd from nite feed muwahhahahahha!!!)

me to hahaha i went to colege and did beauty therapy for 3 years!!!!

but i cant do me own lashes :mad: wynds me up!!!

boooooooooo bein serious i would move to wlking distance to u i ge on wi u mor than my own m8s haha i'd have u harrassed doin my eyelashes nails the lot hahah xxxxxxxxx

me an brad use to do it like once in the mornin then like 6 times through till we wen tto bed again nw i'm like euuwww go away giv me a baby and u can have all the sex u want once ive given birth haha (little does he no he wil b fukd from nite feed muwahhahahahha!!!)

me to hahaha i went to colege and did beauty therapy for 3 years!!!!

but i cant do me own lashes :mad: wynds me up!!!

boooooooooo bein serious i would move to wlking distance to u i ge on wi u mor than my own m8s haha i'd have u harrassed doin my eyelashes nails the lot hahah xxxxxxxxx

haha it would cost ya..i wud wnt me nails and lashes doen too hehe..

i get on alot better wiv you too, some of my mates act like their till 13 i swear to god!! some of dem i wanna slap, and shout grow up haha..

:) xx

wowww 6 times?? i was sore after 2, me and OH used to be like breakfast lunch dinner :rofl: now im lucky if its once a day..we have it bout 3/4 times a week..

but i prefer it that way..

i think we get along well as we can speak freely..like i cudent go to my mate i ahve tonnes of EWCM, and my cervix is high..she would be like why are you touching yourself :rofl:

:) xx

hiya ladies :D how are all the young ttc ladies??

any news of a bfp yet :D im still to chicken to test :rofl:

AF arrived this morning with avengance i am in agony!!!its exatly like wen i MC'd the same type of bleed!!!!cnt get comfortable :mad: xxxx

awwww im sorry hun :hugs: im getting dodgy frers.. i dont know if im preg or not now.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->