***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

I can't beleive a lady was killed by a branch of a tree that hit her car last night :( so scary! I hate this weather!!!

Cherryglitter u need some magicpants!!! I bought some from Primark for £6, I thought they'd be crap (seeming as they only cost £6 I think!) but they are brilliant! x

I was wondering with the magic pants, if like you still have a pregnancy tmmy, doesnt that apill out somewhere else? I was going to get some but i wasnt sure for this reason.......

I can't beleive a lady was killed by a branch of a tree that hit her car last night :( so scary! I hate this weather!!!

Cherryglitter u need some magicpants!!! I bought some from Primark for £6, I thought they'd be crap (seeming as they only cost £6 I think!) but they are brilliant! x

I was wondering with the magic pants, if like you still have a pregnancy tmmy, doesnt that apill out somewhere else? I was going to get some but i wasnt sure for this reason.......

I use sucky in pants and all they do really is stop everything wibbling around.
So it looks like you have a firmer stomach. About it really.
I didn't pay a lot of money for mine though so I was thinking about trying some more expensive ones and seeing what happens.

Although it will stop me from ACTUALLY trying to lose my baby belly haha. xx

Bridget Jones knickers are great! I have these >> https://www.themagicknickershop.co.uk/site/1642934/product/032 & I can't believe I payed so much for them when I walked into Peacocks & Matalan the other day & saw they have perfectly fine ones for £12 :dohh:

My spanx arn't even that great to be honest.

Hi, could I join please?

I'm laura
Mummy to
Lewis - 20/7/04
&
Robyn - 9/9/10

Xx

Hi can I join too?

My name is Cassy and am 24.
I have a little girl called Phoebe who was born 5/5/10.

Cheers xx

Hey :hi: I'm exhausted... Amber has pretty bad nappy rash :( she's in so much pain it breaks my heart!! Everytime she pees or poos (which seems like its happening every 5mins!!) she screams & screams :nope: so not much sleep happening here!! The GP gave us some steroid cream which is useless, but I've changed nappy brand and switched to a barrier cream rather than sudocrem and its slowly getting better! x

have you thought about cloth nappies hun i found when the boys get bad nappy rash from sposies the chemicals in the sposies stop it healing up as well and can make it all worse

Hi all new ladies :)

ttc_lolly - I would think the doctors cream would be better as it's prescribed, but don't suppose you have tried Bepanthen? Brooke suffers with nappy rash on the odd occasion & it is heartbreaking to see them in pain, we used to use Sudocream which helped but not enough, then we had a little sample of Bepanthen & we use that now, it's great! Soothes straight away. If nothing seems to work you could give cloth a go, like Lynnikins said?

I have come to the conclusion..
That since my best friend; my beautiful daughter came into this world..

I have no freakin` friends!! :nope:

They have disappeared. & my closest friend has turned weird.

Hi to all the new girls

Jay, I feel the same. I'm totally friendless at the mo, well it seems like it. No one ever invites me out :(:(
I'm off out tonight with my OH cus it's my birthday tomorrow (24 eeeek im oooold!)
I think my OH might have a ring for me :haha: eeeeeeeeeeeek !!!
I'll let u all know :kiss:

Oh wow Dani how exciting! As in an engagement ring? We have got a bride to be on board!

My engagement ring doesn't fit on my sausage fingers anymore.
Which im kind of happy about as OH bought a gold one and I really want a white gold one!!!! :devil:

Hey, can i join this? :flower:

Name: Sarah
Mummy to: Erin born 12/08/10

:thumbup:

Hello, can I join?

I'm Rachel, 25 and mummy to Eloïse Florence (6 months).

I'd like to join :flower:

I'm 20 and mummy to a little boy born 22nd october

My engagement ring doesn't fit on my sausage fingers anymore.
Which im kind of happy about as OH bought a gold one and I really want a white gold one!!!! :devil:

I have the same problem! I thought that a day or two after I gave birth it would fit again but its still not budging :( I hope it fits eventually !

It took about a month and a half for mine to fit again and even then it was still a little to tight!

Happy Birthday Dani. How exciting!!!! I loved being engaged and arranging the wedding. Lots of fun and excitement :flower:

Well he did propose :):):)

Yaaaay! Future Mrs C. haha :) im dead chuffed, and on my birthday!
Hope you're all having a great weekend xx

Congratulations Dani! Is there going to be an engagement party & how did he propose? So many questions, I love weddings! Happy birthday too! :hugs:

I love weddings :happydance: finding a wedding dress for me was a nightmare, being pregnant and petite is not a good combination for dress shopping!

I've come down with a cold so me and lo are both ill now and was like a zombie last night trying to look after him didn't get to bed til 5 this morning :dohh:

anyone preparing for xmas yet? I'm sat here eating mince pies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->