• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

Well still feeling tired today LO went to bed at 6ish yesterday he didnt want much of a feed and then again at 8ish i tried to feed him again he took about 3oz at most but he was so tired i think he has cough so that makes him wake up :( this is why i stay up around 10ish to see if he wakes up so that im alert. He seemed to be ok up until half 6 this morning :D hubby got out an i stayed in bed until 8:30 :) which was nice for a change but i still feel tired lol. hows everyone today an what do you all have planned?

Im waiting for Tristan's teething dummy to arrive in the post today as his poor gums are giving him gyp :( so i hope it helps him x

OH worked last night so I think im in for a boring day :(
He's working tonight too. Was horrible without him! I didn't sleep well at all. Only got about 6 hours, Jake had more than me!!

xx

hi how is everyone on this horrible cold day?

i got finley weighed today hes 14weeks and hes 13lb 6

hes still not sleeping health vistor said theres not alot i can do and hopefully he will start to sleep more again

its sooooooooo cold!!

i know where you are coming from madcam, Kaiya has decided over the last week to get up at 3am, then 6am and then 9am im hoping she is just on a growth spurt, as i could so do with some sleep

Well still feeling tired today LO went to bed at 6ish yesterday he didnt want much of a feed and then again at 8ish i tried to feed him again he took about 3oz at most but he was so tired i think he has cough so that makes him wake up :( this is why i stay up around 10ish to see if he wakes up so that im alert. He seemed to be ok up until half 6 this morning :D hubby got out an i stayed in bed until 8:30 :) which was nice for a change but i still feel tired lol. hows everyone today an what do you all have planned?

Im waiting for Tristan's teething dummy to arrive in the post today as his poor gums are giving him gyp :( so i hope it helps him x

OH worked last night so I think im in for a boring day :(
He's working tonight too. Was horrible without him! I didn't sleep well at all. Only got about 6 hours, Jake had more than me!!

xx

Usually i dont get a lay in but OH said he would get up cos the council were coming round thats the only reason why me thinks that hes stayed up :haha:
I hope you manage to rest if LO sleeps for a good amount of time.
My lil boy aint well. Hes sicky on every feed not lots but enough but he has a cough from a cold an thats it. i hope he will be ok tmos :( hes more sleepy after his feeds x

its sooooooooo cold!!

i know where you are coming from madcam, Kaiya has decided over the last week to get up at 3am, then 6am and then 9am im hoping she is just on a growth spurt, as i could so do with some sleep

thank god im not the only one im soooo tierd cant expect my hubby to get up wit him as he gets up at 5:40 for work!
cud do with a lie in thou he used to sleep 9pm to 6 am then go back till 9am lol!
:wacko:

hope he settles down soon

I now have my Luna :D I love it.
Can't wait for the liner to come in the post!
It is very light and I can see why people say it would tip!! But it's all about common sense ;)

I usually give LO some porridge for breakfast but hes took 8oz from his first feed this morning from hubby and hes gone sleep hehe. Piggy wiggy lol. Will give him some breakie bout 11ish he might like me then :D lol. He usually looks at the bowl thinking come on want some more lol x

Jake had 7ozs this morning and half a bowl of baby rice! Little piggy!
That's all the rice he's going to have for today though, only gunna give him one 'meal' a day for this week. Does that sound about right!?

im not planning on weaning finley till hes around 6 months hes quite happy with his boobie milk at the mo....

how is everyone today ive been shopping for little bits toys colouring things ect to put in a shoe box for my little girl to take to school for operation christmas child where they send it to africa etc
ive put in-
-2 cuddly toys
-colouring book
-felt pens
-normal pens
-crayons
-jotter pad
-sharpener
-rubbers
-sweets
-tooth paste
-tooth brushes
-soap

Aww that's really sweet :)

Jake is okay on milk but i've been advised by health visitor to offer food as well. He's a big boy bless him!!

aww bless got finley weighed yesterday hes 13lb 6

Jakes 17lbs 10 lol! I dunno where it's all come from!
He's 17 weeks this week too, on the 91st percentile! The HV advised me not to change his milk feeds at all so not too sure what he meant by that!

i kno when u introduce food that your not meant to drop his milk ur meant to offer the food after his usuall milk perhaps thats what she meant?!?

my little boys 14 weeks how big was he at birth finley was 8lb1

LO didnt seem as full on his baby milk so my mum started giving him mushed up rusk with his baby milk an ever since then he seems happy on it and if i didnt give it him he would be a groggy an mardy bum but since ive started him on baby porrige he seems ok and happy as anything on it lol. I do still give him in milk on the times he should and sometimes my mum gives him jars of baby food and i think ive just started to follow on from that. I didnt want to wean him until 6 months but it was bout 4 months my mum started him on solids so i felt lik i had no choice as LO seemed a happier baby. He takes about 7oz on every milk feed but then on the odd times i decide to give him porridge or a jar. I got a thing threw the post today it says from 4-7 months about weaning :shrug:.
I cant believe the change on him since ive gave him different things though he doesnt seem as a groggy and moany hes seems happy and content :happydance: Although when i went to midwife they said to me that have i thought bout weaning if not there is a weaning place to go to to meet up with other mums but by then LO was already on some stuff :haha:
I just hate the smelly nappies he gets more of from a jar and i thought milk was bad smell :haha: x

Yeah Jake still has his normal bottles. I always give him his brekkie after his morning bottle. Im so paranoid about his milk intake dropping so I won't let it. :)
He has like 4 7oz bottles, he used to have 5 6ozs but it was too much for him.
He's a lot happier now. He's doubled his birth weight too and has amazing head control.
He is more than ready :)

Madcam - He was 8lbs 5ozs at birth. xx

how is everyone one today?
the sun is out! still cold thou
finley now has a cough so was up all night coughing as soon as he went to sleep he would cough and wake up!

Im alrightttt. Bit tired. Had a nap on the sofa this morning for once lol!
Jake's on his playmat talking to himself about something.

I've just got my luna all set up with the liner. Looks really nice!
Gunna take Jake for a walk later to the post office! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->