• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

anybody else pram crazy? ive got the koochi travel system but erin is too squished to be in the carseat for too long so i've put her in the stroller part....it just seems to open to the elements iyswim...especially in this weather.
in short i want a new pram...lol

Get a new stroller hun ;)
I do know what you mean about open to the elements!
I just make sure Jake is reclined a bit and wrapped up warm! :)
He seems okay now! Bless him!

Hola!

I'm Shula, mummy to Molly, married to Graham and 26 :)

Lovely to meet you all!

anybody else pram crazy? ive got the koochi travel system but erin is too squished to be in the carseat for too long so i've put her in the stroller part....it just seems to open to the elements iyswim...especially in this weather.
in short i want a new pram...lol

Yes :blush:

Just bought myself a Silvercross Pop Sport in Aubergine and ordered a customised liner and strap pads. Why do I need a stroller...for our holiday..next year! :haha:

Hi im Naomi im 20 and my OH is 19 our baby boy is called Zacoiya and is 1 month old :)

Welcome ladies!!
Im sure i've seen you somewhere before MrsVenn ;)
I've got the liner for Jake's stroller now! I love it.

Jake has started waking up in the mornings, he's been sleeping 8 till 8 since about 8 weeks old.
But the past two nights hes woken up at 5am and then this morning 6am.
He's not hungry, he's just playing!!!

Is this the dreaded 4 months sleep regression?!x

I never knew this thread was here
Hiya, Im Melissa, i'm married and I have Ethan who just turned 4 and Finlay who is 1 on Wednesday

im a bit pram crazy which in itself is crazy caus im broke lol i want the new babyjogger select

Welcome ladies!!
Im sure i've seen you somewhere before MrsVenn ;)
I've got the liner for Jake's stroller now! I love it.

Jake has started waking up in the mornings, he's been sleeping 8 till 8 since about 8 weeks old.
But the past two nights hes woken up at 5am and then this morning 6am.
He's not hungry, he's just playing!!!

Is this the dreaded 4 months sleep regression?!x

Haven't we met before :winkwink:

I've got the opposite problem with Mols, going down for the night is becoming a fight! It takes an hour to get her off now but I refuse to pick her up, she just moans because she's been put down but I'm hoping the rubbing of the tummy, use of dummy and me being there going 'shhhh' will work one day. xxx

It will work one day!!
Babies are unpredictable little things aren't they!

I can feel my period coming again, i've only had one since having Jake. They're about every 6 weeks now.
I know it's going to be bad again. As in can't leave the house bad.
It was awful last time.

I'm determined!

Ah hun, knock back that paracetamol and get a hottie to hand. Have they been heavier as they're now more spaced out? xxx

It will work one day!!
Babies are unpredictable little things aren't they!

I can feel my period coming again, i've only had one since having Jake. They're about every 6 weeks now.
I know it's going to be bad again. As in can't leave the house bad.
It was awful last time.

I know how you feel hun :( Mine are exactly the same as before I had Amelia, mine are every 4 weeks ish sae as before, they're really painful and the first two days are always really heavy :growlmad: Surely there's got to be something we can take to make them less painful and less heavy :cry:

Welcome new ladies :wave:

Big hugs CherryGlitter :hugs:

I didn't realise our periods would be that spaced out after a baby! 4 or 6 weeks? So I needed of bother buying them IC's off ebay :dohh: (I'm late)

I've been on the mini pill since Brooke was born but recently came off it as it just didn't agree with me. I had my first proper period end of October... it... killed! :sad2: I could hardly walk with the pain..

I'm really not looking forward to my next period now..

Anyhoo..

Facebook anyone? :)

Yeah im on facebook. PM your link or name hun. Im too lazy to lol!!!
Im on a real downer at the moment.

Orange took £200 out of my bank as they changed the direct debit date. So annoyed.
That's like half of my maternity pay!
Makes me want to cry!

I still haven't come on so I think I may have to get a pg test.. just feeling very dizzy and headachey!! You never know! xxx

Oh and the last period I had, I couldn't leave the house.
OH thought I was dying.
The nurse told me it was normal and she has them like that all the time!!!?

Cherry - You should defo do a test :thumbup: Would you be happy if you was preg again?

Cherry - You should defo do a test :thumbup: Would you be happy if you was preg again?

Yeah i'd be happy but very exhausted lol! OH wants babies close together (he's 31 and im 22!) and he doesn't want to be too 'old' when they're older. If that makes sense.

I do kind of want to get the pooey nappies and sleepless nights all out of the way!
I dunno, there's pros and cons for everything but I am a great believer in things happening for a reason :)

Hello again ladies! I just need to rant! Anyone else bored of baby club? Seems to be the same old shit and Harrisons only 6months and i have felt like this for a few months! Ahhh! Anyway, cherry, go do a test! Bring some excitment to my day! :haha: im having pregnancy symtoms, heartburn and everything else i had except sickness, i really really doubt im pregnant tho as that involves having sex.... And i cant think of anything worse than sex atm! Haha, so im refusing to buy a test when im 99% sure it will be neg! xxx

Hello everyone....can i come in please??

I'm Jayne, 31 and gave birth to my first baby exactly 9 weeks ago. He was 6lb 8oz and is called James Cooper x

hi everyone,

been a few days since i was on last!
finley is still not sleeping at nite im so exhausted esp with my other 2 children!
anyone got any ideas y he has suddenly decide not to sleep very well at nite he has 2 to 3 naps during the day so he hasnt got nite and day confused ive tried everything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->