• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

James did this on Saturday & Sunday night i think it was...omg i was shattered up almost every hour!! Hope he sleeps better tonight for you x

hes been like it for 2 weeks now i was hoping it was a phase but not so sure lol

Oh my goodness you poor thing, do you he could be too cold/warm i think thats what was up with james! x

Harrison has been waking up too! I think its the cold, im flipping his mitts over on his pj's tonight, see if that helps! Knackering isnt it?!

I put James to bed in scratch mitts and wrapped a fleece blanket aound him rater than a cellular then his usual blankets and he slept from 11 until 3:30ish then woke at 6 but had kicked covers off an opened his fleece so he was basically laying on it, so i wraped his fleece back over him and pulled his blankets further up and he went straight back to sleep and woke at 7:45 for a feed! x

Jake started doing this and it was because he was cold.
I have wrapped him up so well and he's stopped doing it now, bless him! xx

Ollie was cold and was waking up all the time so last nite I put a long sleeved vest on him with his sleepsuit and sleeping bag and then a blanket aswell and he slept 9 till 7 which is the longest he has ever slept.
I am taking him for his 2nd lot of jabs today how were your LO's when they had these as Ollie had a high temp and was not well for a couple of days last time

oh what a good boy! James has only had his first lot and was fine :0)

Jacob's been waking up more in the night too, he has so many layers on though. He's been taking bottles so I think maybe hes having another growth spurt x

James is booked in the docs today it looks like he has an ear infection :( x

i think my boys are waking slightly due to the cold too but its so hard to keep them wrapped up warm even in slepeing bags EJ is wakling up but i think hes gotten some bad habits with waking now caus hes been doing it so long

I think kaiya is waking too because of the cold, and its only going to get colder :(

we use a sleeping bag for kaiya, but they are sleeve less, would her arms not get cold?

to bed he wears a long sleeved vest a babygro with scratch mitts and two blankets i cant put anything else on him or he will be too hot lol
im hoping he will sleep more soon im sooo knackered

Im soooo tired today.
Feel really dizzy because im so bad!

My washing machine decided it wasn't going to spin properly on a spin only cycle so i've had to rewash everything.
& now I need to go to the laundrette to dry everything! It's a nightmare changing over to different sized clothes lol! xx

oooh haven't been in here in a while. Well my big news is I'm pregnant! In complete disbelief to be honest as this cycle was a complete no hoper as we only BD once lol. due 4th August so there will be 12months and 2 weeks between my babies :wacko: :haha:

Thanks Lollipop, the doctor says there is normal wax but lots of it and some yellowy rubbish which he thinks is cradle cap so came away without any treatment! x

Congrats Sarah :) x

oooh haven't been in here in a while. Well my big news is I'm pregnant! In complete disbelief to be honest as this cycle was a complete no hoper as we only BD once lol. due 4th August so there will be 12months and 2 weeks between my babies :wacko: :haha:

Congrats hun.

I still haven't come on! Should test really :haha:
I'll leave it another week so im 3 weeks ish late in total!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back