• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

Thank u :)
I love being a mum but I really want just one full nights sleep! I guess my little mans worth it though :)

it will happen, then probably stop happening and then start again before he cracks sleeping through properly hun as is normal for breastfed babies,
congrats though

sorry ive been absent girls just had to move house and sort out everything for Christmas

Thank u :) he's very random with his sleeping he went from two hourly feeds on mon night to sleeping six hours last night! I feel slightly human this morning lol
Everyone ready for christmas? Is it bad that we haven't got my lo anything?

Thank u :) he's very random with his sleeping he went from two hourly feeds on mon night to sleeping six hours last night! I feel slightly human this morning lol
Everyone ready for christmas? Is it bad that we haven't got my lo anything?

I don't think so. The only reason I have bought my kids anything in the last 2 yrs is for the sake of pictures. Well, my oldest is a bit older this year so will probably enjoy ripping paper, but otherwise they don't really get it so I don't see why if you don't want to.

we actually havent brought the boys anything but the stuff in their stockings all the stuff under the tree is from family and friends or stuff from me and DH to each other so dont feel bad lol if i was buying stuff for the boys it would probably end up being clothing anyway

Don't feel so bad now:) family members have got him everything he needs :)

Same. We said we wouldn't go mad this year as she won't remember it & I bet she'd be happy surrounded by ripped up wrapping paper lol. We have got her a few bits to put under the tree, but by the sounds of it she will have quite a lot including he grandparents, great grandparents, friends etc so there was no need to go bonkers anyway :lol:

When she is older, she'l appreciate it & understand, I think that's what will make it all worth it, seeing her face.

I LOVE wrapping prezzies though, I love wrapping them in big bows & making them look pretty :)

as i wont be on here tomorrow
Happy Christmas everyone hope u all have a great day!
stacey :)

Meryy Christmas yummy mummies! I can't sleep :dohh: xxx

jus thought i would drop by and introduce myself, im kimberley, im 23, and ttc baby number 3! im a teaching assistant, working with children aged 3-5, i hav an 8 year old son, and a 5 yr old daughter, if u do the calculations, u will c i was only just 15 when i got pregnant, i left school, raised my child alone once i left a childrens home at 16, wiv my 3mnth old son, i had no family, no father no support, i recieved £66 a week in benefits. and stayed in a single room in a hostel,
as soon as my son started nursery i began again with the gainin credible qualifications, i re-don my gcse's. the went 2 college 2 get an education in something i enjoyed, now i hav a gr8 job, 2 beautiful children, and ttc another!!!
my life changed so much, from such a young age, and i had sooo many obstacles in my way- but i overcame them all,
i jus wana say, i have huge respect, and love 4 young mums, we all recieve such a hard time, and dont get the respect we should for choosing 2 keep our babies,
so well don to all the young yummy mummys out ther!!

welcome Kimberley! X

hey ladies, hav a guess what, i got my bfp 2day, i dun a normal clearblue,, and got a pos in seconds, so went str8 2 the chemist 4 a digi wiv conception indicator, but like any poas addict, i cudnt wait til mornin 2 poas!!! so i dun it, an hour after i dun the 1st, and got pregnant 1-2!! im ssooo happy, my boyfriend, is soo made up too, me and my best friend hav got preg within a few days of eachother, i feel so relived after 6mnths of tryin! i finally got it!!! yay!! <3

thank-you ladies, i couldnt b happier!! :) its guna b a great 2011!! and hope u all hav a gr8 1 too

hi ladies

i havent been on here in a while been busy with xmas and other things
congrats kimberly on ur bfp!!
hope everyone had good christmases!! ours was brilliant dont think finley knew what to make of it all as it was his first xmas!

i think hes ready to be weaned hes started to feed every 2 hours so im not sure if hes getting full on only breast milk! i didnt want to wean him till he is 6 months but dont want him being hungry or maybe its just a growth spurt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->