• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

I have days like that! Where my head feels like it's swimming. It's horrible. Im really tired today though, no idea why! had quite a good night's sleep, went really early!

jay if you upload the images into windows photo editor software you can compress it for use on forums etc... and it adjusts the size to scale

I really wanted to take Jake trick or treating.. but he's going to be like 3 months old so i'd feel a bit silly! People would KNOW the sweets were for me and OH. Lol!!
I wanted to get him an outfit but instead he has a 'my first halloween' sleepsuit!
Can't wait for Christmas either, have got him some things to wear then too!

Im now trying to make Cinnamon Rolls.. told you I was obsessed with baking! Yeast smells viles though! x

do you not have any older children you could go with then it wouldnt look so bad im lucky cos i have a 5yr old and a 2yr old
i tried finleys spider costuem on him earlier he looks so cute in it

xx

I may have to just tag along with some older children lol.. not too sure how that would look though!!
Im going to make some little bags up though for the trick or treaters who come and answer the door with Jake! :D

Hey ladies can I join you all aswell please??? Lol
I'm Chelsie I'm 24 and gave birth to the beautiful Macie Brooke 16/07/2010.
She is also teething already and has been for a few weeks it's soooooo not nice!!!! Lol
Me and DH have agreed that were probably only gig to have 2 children and we don't want a big age gap so are looking at TTC maybe next spring!!! I'd pop another one out now if I could lol.
Xxxxx

Morning ladies, just to let you know if I'm not posting as much it's because my internet connection is really pants at the moment but i'll try post in here as much as i can :flower:

how are you all today? Ive got another cold. As soon as I shift one, I get another :-|
I just hope I don't pass it onto Jacob.
He kept waking up screaming last night, I think he's having nightmares :(

x

Aww poor Jacob. My Jake's a Jacob lol!
Im shattered this morning. I feel really light headed. Im sure my iron levels are low. Need to try and get a blood test!!

Jake's just gone down for his morning nap. Im watching Dog the Bounty Hunter, what a load of crap lol!

hi everyone

both my little lads have woken up with colds this morning but on a good note finley slept from 9 till 6 which is the longest hes ever gone! i was shocked when i woke up and he was still asleep

whats everyone up to today my eldest has gone swimming with her aunty

Girlies how long do you think I should leave it before I remove people from the list on the first page!?xxx

Im planning on doing nothing today lol! OH is off work so just going to chill for a bit. My baking was a disaster yesterday. I made some cinnamon rolls, which just basically turned into rolls lol!!

:(
Disappointed much. I might do something nice and easy today like cupcakes!! I know I can do those ;) xx

I dunno Cherryglitter, it's difficult because people don't always come online as often as say... me :haha:

Tooooday. I'm meant to be going to Sainsburys to get some dinner and more formula for Jacob, but he's having a nap now so i've got myself comfy!

i love cupcakes lol what flavour ones you making?
my husbands at work so im at home doing the washing and playing with the boys

hes got 2 and a half weeks off starting on monday so we r playing on going on some day trips with the children so that should be fun!
going to take finley swimming for the first time next week aswell he loves the bath so hopefully he will be fine!!

aww first time swimming! amazing! i'll just go on my own judgement for taking people off i think!

i love katy perry so much! i have such a massive girl crush on her lol!

can i join you guys?!

Harry was born 9th July - 1 week late 9lb 3oz
My name is RJ
My age is 24!

:wave: to all the new people!!

Errgg so bored today! Avas just fallen asleep in her bouncer and I really should clean but I cant be assed :dohh: soo probally just do nothing today.

Cherryglitter- NTNP i see :winkwink:

xx

hi lollip0p

my lo never seems to wanna sleep during the day he cat naps 10mins at the most it can be rather tiring esp with a 2yr old aswell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->