Younger Future Mommas?

For sure you can join! What day do you plan to test? Are you a symptom spotter?

Thanks, WhiteheartsQ! I am 9dpo and going to test today. My IC's should be arriving any minute! I am a SS but trying not to! My boobs hurt, I have some twinges and little cramps in my uterus, but that is about it! I'm thinking that this is not my month.

I had a psychic reading done by Suzy Rayne last week and she predicted a BFP in June from a cycle starting in May, So I am holding out for my bfp then :)

Officially bumping wedding to this June instead of next haha. No sense in waiting really. Though now the pressure is on. Trying to stress out though, don't want to decrease my chances of BFP.

Side note, woke up really nauseous this morning, not too pleasant. 8 more day until I start testing ugh so impatient.

Bold move, Ashlee! You better start planning like crazy :) Goodluck!

How many dpo are you? Nausea that early could be a good sign! :)

I was planning my wedding on pinterest for about the last year, before I was even engaged haha so I think I'll be okay. I hope so anyway!

I am 3dpo right now. Hopefully it is a good sign! I know my mother got nausea fairly early in her pregnancies so maybe I take after her haha I can hope!

congrats on moving things up Ashlee! Pinterest is totally the way to go! lol

Robert- Let us know how your test turns out!

congrats on moving things up Ashlee! Pinterest is totally the way to go! lol

Robert- Let us know how your test turns out!

Still anxiously awaiting a delivery! I have been trying to hold my pee but I might have to start over. Waiting impatiently with a full bladder is realllly hard!

hiya, i'm kirsty, 23 ttc#1 with my partner whos 29
look forward to talking to you all xx

Robert, ha! Thats for sure!!

Hi Kirsty! Welcome to our group!

Hi Kirsty, welcome. How is everyone doing? I've been keeping a fairly low profile on bnb recently. Still waiting to ovulate and it's probably a good thing right now as I've been getting major cold feet. I've been wondering if I'm getting married for the wrong reasons. I really, really want a baby and now my DF wants one too, so that's a really bad reason to get married right? Number 2, he loves me so much and I don't know if I love him or at least if I'm in love with him but either way I care about him and don't want to hurt him. Number 3 and probably the worst one, he's the only guy who's ever loved me and I'm afraid if I walk away now, I'm not going to find Mr. Right until I'm 30 and I so badly want to have my kids in my 20's. thanks for reading. I don't know what to do. Ending it would be more complicated than I can even explain. Just a hint of the problems that would come...I work with his mother

Oh I'm very sorry to hear things aren't great with you. How long have you been with your partner for? Could you just be going through a bad patch x x

Um sorry you are feeling that way. First let me say I think it us normal to doubt yourself with bug decissions like that. Second, don't let anyone beside you choose the outcome for your life. If you really don't think he is the right one for you, you can find another job, he may be hurt for a while, but will get over it. Also remember, if you get married now and decide he isn't right later. It will just be harder to leave, especially if you have kids.
My advice would be to talk to him, maybe give yourself some more time to decide for sure.
I felt some if those things with my dh before we got married. I told him how I felt and through that descussion I realized I really did love him.

Thanks ladies. 3 and a half years, living together for 3 at the beginning of next month. I just don't know. What I do know is that I would rather talk to my friends, especially my best friend that I work with than I do him. He annoys me all the time and I don't know if its just because we've been together so long.

I can get that. Sometimes you do need a break from the person you spend the most time with. My mother told me once, 'You will fall in and out of love with your husband." I believe that is true. I guess you just need to decide if he is worth working for. But if you decide he is worth working for, remember the falling in love part will happen again.

Thanks for the words. I know I loved him at one point just think I may have fallen out of love and not sure how to get back there. I tried to break up with him about 6 months ago and it was just a lot of crying and begging from him and straight out refusal to break up. I finally convinced him to live with his grandparents for a week to give me my space. He lasted one day and came back with a concussion :dohh: anyways, not sure if I stayed after that because I actually loved him or because he started talking babies or because I was afraid no one else would love me or because I didn't want to go through the whole ordeal of trying to break up again. Probably a combo of the three last ones.

Hmmm, yeah that is really hard. Especially if he wont let you break up or give you space. Doesn't sound like talking to him did much good there. Is there some where you could go for space?

Yes, I just asked my friend if she would have a couch for me to crash on and she said always so I might talk to him and get her to pick me up Saturday morning on her day off

I think that is a good idea. That will give you some time to think, and will also let him know you are serious. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope you get things figured out, and are happy with your decisions.

I am 25 and my DH is 42. He has two teenage daughters with his ex who I love very much. They are very sweet and so much like my husband.

We have been trying for over a year with no luck. I am hoping, hoping, hoping that we will get good news from my doctor soon. All these tests are getting crazy!!

Sorry you're having a hard time, babyrogers! I think we all go through periods of being "annoyed" with OH. The stress of TTC doesn't make things any easier on a relationship either. I hope you two can work it out, or, you can find peace in being without him and moving on.

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, even if its really really hard at first!

Welcome, Mikihob! I wish you luck TTC! I hope all of your tests come back normal! lots of baby dust coming your way!

I am TTC baby #1 with OH, who is 25, I am 22. We are on Cycle 4 with no luck so far. I am currently 9dpo and have only gotten BFN's so far this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->