Your Advice for TTC#1

Hope87

Reaction score
For some, TTC#1 was easy! For others, it was/is a long, heartbreaking and rewarding process.

For those ladies who have been successful, what did you do differently the cycle you conceived? What is your best advice for those who have been TTC#1 with no luck - yet!

:dust:

I actually have not been successful yet, but I like this idea for a thread! Hope to see some responses! I'm currently in my tww and going crazy for any distraction to keep me from testing! :haha:

Oh i like this topic, im going on cycle #3 with trying. test Dec. 30th, FX. Would love some advice during this. I also start temping this cycle.

I conceived my first on the first cycle. I made sure I was off my BCP 6+ months. Took prenatals months in advance. Drank a glass of 100% grapefruit juice from cd1 to O (to help increase CM). SMEP. Bum up after bd and did not use the bathroom until the next morning. I actually did the same things with my second and conceived that first cycle as well. Not as lucky this time around though. Lol. Wishing you lots of luck!

Never thought of drinking 100% grape juice, i will be adding that to my list for tomorrow when i go grocery shopping. Thank you!

It does wonders for me! I have two good days of copious amounts of EWCM. :haha:

Really? I would never have thought! Thanks for the tips mommyB

So, I had 100% Grapefruit juice, um.... i remembered why i hated the actual fruit. LOL damn! Bitter. but i will do it for the BFP!! FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->