Your appetite post partum

A

AquaDementia

Mine has disappeared, I can barely eat anything throughout the day.
I have to make myself eat food and nothing looks appealing any more.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Same here, I barely eat 1000 calories a day now... I'm just not hungry! But damn I drink loads of water!! I constantly feel thirsty, no matter how much I drink, I'm still thirsty.

I am breast feeding too and I pump at least 4-5 times a day, so i know for a fact that my caloric input is lower than my output.
I just hope Mia is getting good milk.

:(

I'm taking my pre-natal vitamins and some omega3-6... Hopefully he get good milk! I'm sure they're fine.

I'm the same, and am just getting to where I get hungry around dinner. I dont bf though. I do drink alot though, however it's usually soda.

I was like that for the first month or so, it soon went the other way tho

I was the same. I thought it was down to the pethedine though, seems not

After my pregnancies, my appetite went right down to where it was prior to being pregnant. Actually mine tended to decrease around the second trimester in all of them too.

Just make sure you are eating nutritiously for your baby. :)

Mine disappeared as well. DH and his mom are always asking me if I'm eating enough. Make sure that if you are having a hard time eating, that you are taking your vitamins and drinking plenty of fluids to keep your milk supply up.

I think another reason that I usually dont eat until dinner time is because I'm at home with Erica and our dog all day alone, so I dont have much time to eat. But I'm not complaining, cause my calories are very minimal.

For the past 4 days ive got to 6pm before realising i havent ate one thing!!
I never noticed until reading this topic though. im nto breastfeeding, just liquid sma for now, babies not a good feeder really shes lost weight weve gotta make sure she has 18ml a day and shes struggling,just dusnt seem to eat.

was like this in the beginning as well, mainly as LO kept me busy continuously.

but no worries about your milks, that's why nature put weight gain during pregnancy in place ;)

your milks will be absolute fine :hi:

btw, I was asking my GP, if I can take magnesium supplements whilst breastfeeding, and she adviced not to do so?

did you ask your GP about the supplements you are taking? sorry, just curious, what he said then, if you don't mind me asking!

I'm hungry all the time! It's really bad at this point, I have OH getting me special k bars at 3 in the morning when I'm doing my feed because I'm dying of hunger.

I came on to ask the same thing. I just dont want to eat, i have to force myself to eat something. Never hungry. :-s

same, the thought of food makes me feel sick.. not into food at all..

i was like that for a while but then it gradually came back

Almost a month later I have to force myself to eat on a daily basis.

I still barely eat... No interest in food. I use to LOVE McDonalds while pregnant, and when my mom came over this weekend she brought a chicken sandwich and I actually turned it down ...shocking... !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->