Your BEST baby bargains!

N

Neecee

I'm feeling really jammy this morning - I got a Mamas & Papas Ultima 3-in-1 travel system on ebay last night for £46!!!! It was local collection only, 18 months old, burberry-style fabric and there was only one other person bidding on it and I won by £1 in the last 10 seconds!:happydance:

I'll probably sell the carseat, as we're getting a brand new one, but it comes with EVERYTHING!!!

We're going to pick it up tonight and I can't wait! I could hardly sleep last night I was so pleased with myself!

Anyone else got some REALLY jammy deals?

Wow that is pretty impressive Well done you!! :lol: Not sure i've had any great deals as good as that :( Ah well...best keep spending :)

Well done you! I love ebay too! My bargain was my carseat its by jane and its meant to be £140 but kiddicare.com are selling it at£47 so saved £100!!! And its a brand new one out i researched it first and thought it was a mistake as every other sites selling it for more but its arrived and its lovely!

Well done you! I love ebay too! My bargain was my carseat its by jane and its meant to be £140 but kiddicare.com are selling it at£47 so saved £100!!! And its a brand new one out i researched it first and thought it was a mistake as every other sites selling it for more but its arrived and its lovely!

Ooo! I'll have to have a look on there. Is it a limited time offer?

I got a giant bundle of unisex newborn/0-3mnths clothes from ebay. It was £60 but there really was about £300-400 worth :)

Well it was about two weeks ago and it wasnt listed as a price drop or offer so they must just be selling it at that price

Probably doesn't count but I have been given my pram, cradle, cot, car seat (never used) baby gym, door boucer, bags and bags of clothes. Ebay bargain has to be my baby carrier which I got for £25 it's still for sale in mothercare for £45

i havent bought anything yet eek!

Don't worry! This pram is the first thing I've even looked at! We have stuff that my mum's been stock piling at her house, but apart from that we have zilch!

i got a pram, a travel system, a travel cot, all my maternity clothes, a complete wardrobe of clothes for chloe, a carry cot and stand for free- hows that for bargain!!! Gotta love freecycle!!!

We got £100 off our pram and £50 off our cot at Babies r us a while ago. More recently (and not technically baby stuff) I got a lovely maternity dress reduced from £40 to £8!

i got a pram, a travel system, a travel cot, all my maternity clothes, a complete wardrobe of clothes for chloe, a carry cot and stand for free- hows that for bargain!!! Gotta love freecycle!!!

*Hands up* You beat me!!!

I really need to join a freecycle group!

I ordered a crib, foldaway baby bath, bottle warmer and storage cubes from blooming marvellous.
I had an offer code from on here and got money off.

Anyway the crib wasn't delivered and after phoning them i was told it was out of stock.

So cut a long story short they said i could keep the discount and i got all the other items apart from the crib for free and a £6 refund!! Couldn't believe it, was well chuffed!

I got 90 pieces (jumpers, pjs, shirts, pants, onesies, hats, etc) for boys 3-6 months for $30! Barely used and so, so cheap!

Here it is!!!!! I can't wait to blitz it clean and put it away for LO!!! We're not keeping the car seat or the matress in the moses basket, we'll buy those new. I'm still really chuffed though - all this for £46!!!!!

Attachments

• SL381096.jpg
    SL381096.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 43
  • SL381097.jpg
    SL381097.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 42
  • SL381098.jpg
    SL381098.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 33
  • SL381099.jpg
    SL381099.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 27
I got a $275 nursery bedding set for 50 bucks on ebay, and I got a bumbo seat for 16 dollars.

I ordered a crib, foldaway baby bath, bottle warmer and storage cubes from blooming marvellous.
I had an offer code from on here and got money off.

Anyway the crib wasn't delivered and after phoning them i was told it was out of stock.

So cut a long story short they said i could keep the discount and i got all the other items apart from the crib for free and a £6 refund!! Couldn't believe it, was well chuffed!

Wow! Sometimes it's great when companies cock up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->