Your BEST baby bargains!

Here it is!!!!! I can't wait to blitz it clean and put it away for LO!!! We're not keeping the car seat or the matress in the moses basket, we'll buy those new. I'm still really chuffed though - all this for £46!!!!!

I love abay i got the same pram as you for £40.00 as we were willing to travel, :happydance: ohhhhhhhhhhhh howi love ebay :happydance:

Here it is!!!!! I can't wait to blitz it clean and put it away for LO!!! We're not keeping the car seat or the matress in the moses basket, we'll buy those new. I'm still really chuffed though - all this for £46!!!!!

I love abay i got the same pram as you for £40.00 as we were willing to travel, :happydance: ohhhhhhhhhhhh howi love ebay :happydance:

:happydance: *hi-fives dippy dee*

Ummm i got a couple of bargains but mainly on big stuff....

Got my pram for free when it should of been £750!! A relative saved it for me on the off chance i would have a girl!!

Saved £100 on my quinny buzz, got the buzz and the carseat for £360 from kiddicare!!

And got my cotbed & dresser for £150, half price in the sale at toys'r'us

So have managed to save a bit so far, ok im lying i havent saved a penny as all the money i saved on those ive spent on clothes and stufff :rofl::rofl:

Ummm i got a couple of bargains but mainly on big stuff....

Got my pram for free when it should of been £750!! A relative saved it for me on the off chance i would have a girl!!

Saved £100 on my quinny buzz, got the buzz and the carseat for £360 from kiddicare!!

And got my cotbed & dresser for £150, half price in the sale at toys'r'us

So have managed to save a bit so far, ok im lying i havent saved a penny as all the money i saved on those ive spent on clothes and stufff :rofl::rofl:
Wow. Can I ask though... why have a pram AND a Quinny travel system? Or am I misreading that?

I saved on my cot as i got given a brand new cot with new mattress. Other than that i think i went slightly mad and spent far to much than i should/could of done!! First baby and all that.. i got abit carried away!!!

Ive got two prams too eek!

But got an icandy apple total system for £235

Not sure if it has been mentioned but was on Babies R us the weekend and picked up a leaflet something about a new parent event, discounted items and I think it said about demonstrations - I think it run's from Fri - Sun

https://https://www.toysrus.co.uk/framestatic.aspx/content/Html/BRU/NewParentDays/2008/newparentsdaysSep2008.htm?zone=bru

Mamas & papas nursery accessories set from Mervsmum - all for £25!

(Thanks to Rachiebaby24 for spotting it!)

We just got given a free travel cot. It's a Mothercare one and in excellent condition. Pleased with that :)

Free cotbed and travel cot down, just need to get a free/cheap travel system and that's most of the big stuff covered!!

We just got given a free travel cot. It's a Mothercare one and in excellent condition. Pleased with that :)

Free cotbed and travel cot down, just need to get a free/cheap travel system and that's most of the big stuff covered!!

We're being given a free cot too. If you can get all the big stuff for free/cheap, then it's so much less stressfull on the rest of the budget!

We're being given a free cot too. If you can get all the big stuff for free/cheap, then it's so much less stressfull on the rest of the budget!

Exactly!

cant get onto the toysrus promotion link anybody else know anything about it? thanks

Toys R Us are running a 'New Parents Days' promotion Fri - Sun

At Babies R Us we understand that becoming a parent can be a challenging time, so we've arranged a special event - just for you!

Babies 'R' Us is proud to announce our special and exclusive New Parent's Days to be held at our stores throughout the country on 12th, 13th & 14th September.

FREE £10 Gift Card when you spend £75* or more at our Babies "R" Us Parent's Weekend.

Stores nationwide: Click for your local store

Come along to this special event and you will find everything you need for your baby under one roof.

• FREE product demonstrations
• GREAT offers and savings
• FREE car seat checks
• FREE expert advice from leading brands
• PERSONAL shopping service
Our experienced, fully trained and knowledgeable Babies 'R' Us advisors will be on-hand throughout the day to answer any questions about products or our extensive range of in-store services. Ask in-store about our Baby Gift List Service, Personal Shopper Service, Toys 'R' Us Gold Card Scheme and Easybuy.

WIN a Graco Quattro Tour Travel System in Caramel at every store!

Just show up to enter! Travel System is worth £179.99 (Toys "R" Us price on 12th - 14th Sep weekend only).

I'm very pleased - I just got some baby bargains (all new and unused) on ebay. I can't wait to recieve them :D

YAY!!! The changing bag that matches my pram arrived today!!!!:happydance:

https://images38.fotki.com/v1280/photos/1/1196038/6704208/SL381131-vi.jpg

Wow you lot have really been bargain hunting :D

My best bargain was
Cot Bed with Matress
Chest of Drawers
Top Changer add on
& Wardrobe (basically a nursery set)
From Tesco Direct for £116 (i think) was on promotion anyway and i had a money off voucher and free dielivery too :D It's all up and used aswell, but i was contemplating selling off the drawers and wardrobe at one point :lol:

I have also been bought Night and day feeding system, Baby door bouncer, M&P outfit set and Mini Travel Cot from family too :D

Still have managed to spend enough though on lots of other stuff too.

I made my first baby purchase last night...Got an urban detour 3 wheel travel system, in almost brand new condition for £60
I'm so excited, I kept having to go in the spare room and look at it :)

I made my first baby purchase last night...Got an urban detour 3 wheel travel system, in almost brand new condition for £60
I'm so excited, I kept having to go in the spare room and look at it :)

LOL! I've stored the pram at my mum's house so I don't keep putting it up to play with it!

I think out best bargain is that we've yet to buy anything more than cot blankets but have almost everything we need! We've been given just about everything. Hooray!

I think out best bargain is that we've yet to buy anything more than cot blankets but have almost everything we need! We've been given just about everything. Hooray!

Lucky you! I think the only thing we're not buying is clothes. I went a bit wild shopping for my SIL and she has a boy and a girl and she always said she'd hold onto clothes for us. Her kids grew so fast that there's loads of stuff they never even got to wear so it's all still brand new! I went a bit nuts in the Next sale so I know there's LOADS of cute little outfits just waiting to be raided!

My mum said when she had me, she was given so much clothes she had enough to change me 3 times a day! I know she's also been stockpiling...she just doesn't know I know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->