Your BEST baby bargains!

Neecee that prams a bargain!!

Thanks!!! The people we bought it from have really looked after it. When we pulled up outside their MANSION, I was kinda nervous, thinking well, just because they seem well off, doesn't mean it's going to be any good - but thank God I was wrong!

The guy said he was hoping to get more for it, but he just shrugged his shoulders and said "Oh, well, there's a nice bit of pocket money!" (£46 pocket money yanno!)

I'm not sure how much these things retail at, but i know it must be well over £200.

Still feeling really jammy though!\\:D/

Ive had tons of bargains.
A solid wicker moses basket and bedding as new for £3.50 from Ebay just round the corner from me so no postage.
There was an indoor boot sale over the road from me and someone was selling all baby clothes for 20p an item so i picked out all the baby Gap and newborn at next stuff which was all as new i also got a growbag like new for 50p:happydance:

I got all this for £150 off my friend

Silver Cross 3 in 1 system complete with carrier, car seat and foot muff thing
Mama's and Papas Moses basket and stand (baby slept in it for about 3 weeks)
baby bath
baby bouncer
baby swing
Bumbo seat
Inflatable sitting ring thing
Lots of clothes
5 towels for baby (brand new)
4 blankets
Bouncer thing you hang from the door
plus bottles and sterilizer (new)

also have coming from her....a walker and highchair....and she is stockpiling all the stuff she didnt use so i have boxes of nipple pads, maternity pads, nipple cream etc

She doesnt want any more babies and has a huge family so they bought her loads when she was pregnant......so they are all getting handed to me!! Bless her...she is fab!

Neecee- you crack me up! Well done on the buggy bargain- very jammy indeed and it's gorgeous too!

I've had loads of bargains- you gotta be smart when you're skint like me- but my faves include...

M&P bath support- was £16- got it for £1 brand new at a boot sale
M&P cot mobile- was £25- got it brand new for £5 at a little baby shop
Mothercare baby gym- was £35 got it for £3 at a boot sale
Graco travel system, car seat and car seat base - was £240 but got it for £140 using online codes and sale.

Jo

your pram is a real bargain neecee

My mum got me a bargain yesterday. I have a big old silver cross pram (not very prectival for bus journeys) and wanted a rear facing pushchair. My mum found a Bebe car pram that faces forward and backward, only used a couple of times for the ladies grandchild with a cosy toes and rain cover for £25 and it's suitable from birth. Woohoo! gotta make sure she gets a big bunch of flowers from her little grandson

In case anyone sees one going for a good price, I'm on the look out for a M&P carry cot stand. I'm not sure how much they are, but if anyone sees one (and doesn't need it for themself) can you please let me know? Thanks!

https://www.gumtree.com/london/67/27303467.html

Dont know if it is still available but its free!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!! Work have blocked Gumtree!!!!!!!!!! Friggin' annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

You're a star though, thanks so much, I'll check it later!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!! Work have blocked Gumtree!!!!!!!!!! Friggin' annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

This is the ad....

My daughter is now 15 months old and so we haven;t used the carry cot for some time. It can sleep the baby until about 6 months (depending on the size!) and comes with a wooden stand, perfect for putting the baby at eye level whether at bed time or during the day... Mattress included and in good condition however the government always recommend a new one!

You can bin the carrycot and keep the stand...either way she doesnt want anything...it is listed under 'freebies'....

oh...and she is in south-east london....

i have emailed her to see if it is still available for you. if she replies, i'll let you know. :)

This is the ad....

My daughter is now 15 months old and so we haven;t used the carry cot for some time. It can sleep the baby until about 6 months (depending on the size!) and comes with a wooden stand, perfect for putting the baby at eye level whether at bed time or during the day... Mattress included and in good condition however the government always recommend a new one!

You can bin the carrycot and keep the stand...either way she doesnt want anything...it is listed under 'freebies'....

oh...and she is in south-east london....

i have emailed her to see if it is still available for you. if she replies, i'll let you know. :)

OMG. Thank you! :cry:

Sorry, don't mean to cry, but after this lunchtime's incident I'm a little teary. That's really kind of you.:hugs:

I got:
Moses basket
Cot bed
Sliding crib
Door bouncer
Baby bouncer
Musical mobile
Bag FULL of newborn/0-3month clothes
Travel cot
Travel stair gate

All for FREE!!!!! Beat that!:happydance:

Not sure if it has been reported but I think it is next week that Asda are having a baby event for a week, in their little mag it said about lot's of cheap baby stuff including clothes - although if it is anything like the Tesco one the other week then it will be a waste of time, they did give a web address in there as well - but it didn't exist !

Not sure if it has been reported but I think it is next week that Asda are having a baby event for a week, in their little mag it said about lot's of cheap baby stuff including clothes - although if it is anything like the Tesco one the other week then it will be a waste of time, they did give a web address in there as well - but it didn't exist !

Was that in the magazine they leave by the check out?

ooh be interested to see when asda baby event is

The asda near me had their baby event next week! and they have baby clothes half price right now

I picked up a lovely tigger little boys set with denim trousers and long sleeve top for £4.50 yesterday

I'm going to check out my local ASDA tonight!

It was in their little Mag, I think it was something like 9-18 Sept - although the website listed for more info did not work !

Asda have loads of offers on at the moment on baby stuff coz of a promotionincluding the Graco tea Time highchair for £25....I've just bought one for my 9month old and it's fab. Obviously only suitable once they can sit up but at that price I'd snap on up if I was preggers. has cute toys attached which can be removed and a basket underneath which I store his bibs and a pack of wipes in:happydance::happydance::happydance:

If we want it, we can have my friend's barely used John Lewis cot, worth £250, for free. I'm pretty pleased with that for starters!!

Will def be using ebay and checking out freecycle for more bargains a bit later on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->