Your BLW pictures x

wow thats alot of food everywhere kinda makes me not want to BLW lol I am sorta scared Carter will choke alot if i just go give him a peice of toast or something do your guys kids have a tooth already? He doesnt but were expecting one soon ugh god i hope so teething is brutal

Ruby didn't have any teeth when we started, and only had one for a couple of months.

Those pictures are so fab and really inspiring! I love the lasange picture!

I really want to start Tom on BLW when he's a bit older - he's 19 weeks currently. So hopefully in the next couple of months he'll be tucking in too.

Thanks for all the pics girls keep them coming x
Got some great tips from this thanks x

I'll post some of my own pics later x Took some great ones today - it got very messy :rofl: x

This is Alice eating a burrito at just over 8 months. BTW, she doesn't have any teeth either.

https://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/laylatacey/food.jpg

Took these today x

First one is of Finley having a good chew on some celery (think it helped with his teething)
Then him having his lunch which consisted of Jacket potato cheese & spaghetti hoops x

Attachments

• 20100506_4copy.jpg
    20100506_4copy.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20100506_5copy.jpg
    20100506_5copy.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20100506_6copy.jpg
    20100506_6copy.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20100506_7copy.jpg
    20100506_7copy.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
Yummmm! That lunch actually looks darn tasty! Was there a lot of mess and do you think he ate much?

i dont think the mess is much worse than traditional weaning tbh... ruby was messy at the start, but now unless we are having soup or something, shes not that messy at all anymore....

reedy.. wow i cant believe you can set a plate infront of him & he doesnt play with it! ruby thinks plates are WAY more interesting than food lol...

He did eat a bit, not loads but enough x
There wasnt loads of mess either & what mess there was, was easy enough to wipe up with a cloth in no time at all x

NIfirsttimer - He does play with the plate, he tries to pick it up & eat it lol x I did have to keep putting it back down again in fear of it all going over the floor x

yep.. i have a cloth system i knicked off someone on here lol..
i have a supply of clean dry flannels, and after each meal, i do face, hands, then tray / chair, and floor with the same cloth then just chuck it in the wash...
works good for us, and minimum fuss.. it helps that the dog hoovers up a lot of what she drops for me too tho!

still impressed with the plate thing! ruby sees it, lifts it up, bangs it off her chair and the food goes to the dog lol

Can't wait till I can start spaghetti hoops and potatos haha. Spaghetti hoops are like my OHs favourite food!!

I can't give Jacob plates or bowls either, he also just plays with them and loses all interest in the food! I have to hide his cup of water too until I know he's ready for it or he just wants to bang his cup and play with the spilled water lol

Took these today x

First one is of Finley having a good chew on some celery (think it helped with his teething)
Then him having his lunch which consisted of Jacket potato cheese & spaghetti hoops x

I noticed on the above pics that Finley is eating from a pink plate lol I didnt have a boys one because he normally eats straight from the tray & I have to nieces so had to borrow one of their plates - my dad noticed so went & bought Finley a Lightening McQueen (from Cars) plate today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->