Your Bumps

hi girls! just wondering if you could all help me out? last month, my period was due on the 22nd, i had spotting on the 24th, i only bled a light pink blood when i wiped after going for a wee! that lasted 3 days with NO CRAMPS. since then, a few veins on my boobs have popped up.. im very tired, headaches, heartburn etc. and i have this 'ridge' on my tummy. this definately was not here 2 month ago!! just wondering if you all could see it or if im actually going insane? x

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
most certainly was not there 1/2 month ago! and yes it said negative - i have been pregnant before and it didnt show up on a test until i was 3 month, even though i had a bump similar to this!x

I'm glad I'm not going clinically insane I knew it was there!! Even though I'd only be 6 weeks along. Apart from spotting I just need a positive test now!! :( x

https://emob1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh487/maggied2/Snapbucket/98BD6510.jpg?t=1333585715
9 weeks 3 days!
Hoping it's mostly bloat! Eeekkk!!

I'm gonna go next week hun! I'm glad i know I'm not going clinically insane!!xx

bruno2012 - I've also noticed a "ridge" on my tummy in the past week or so that I don't think was there before! I don't know if it's a "bump" or just fat lol. I'm on CD52 and I've never had a cycle last this long. I've have gotten a few BFN's so far but I'm still not convinced. What do you all think?? This is a pic of me sucking it in. (I'm gonna feel so fat if you guys think I look pregnant and it turns out that I'm not :rofl: I still want honest opinions tho!)

1.JPG

I see it :) have you missed a period? I spotted last month with no sign of AF :) have you had any pregnancy symptons??? Xx

9+6 bump

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDA2LTAwNjU4LmpwZw-1.jpg

Here's my bump at almost 9 weeks and the weeks before.
What do you think?

https://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2062/babybauch68woche.jpg

I see it :) have you missed a period? I spotted last month with no sign of AF :) have you had any pregnancy symptons??? Xx

For the past 3 months my cycles have been about 25 days, but my avg is usually about 33 days so yeah I've definitely missed a period seeing that I'm CD53 now! lol I was diagnosed with PCOS in Feb and put on Metformin so maybe that's messing up my cycle? I don't know! For the past 2 weeks I've been constantly nauseous and I have no desire to eat anything, even stuff I used to love. It's been a little better the past couple days tho. My doc won't see my for a few more weeks so I don't know what to think! :wacko: But my tummy definitely has me wondering...

Well i decided it would be cool to keep track every week of my belly :)
as i don't have a bump yet just plain oh bloating!:dohh: 5 weeks 6 days 6 weeks tomorrow.

Attachments

• 5 weeks 5 days.jpg
    5 weeks 5 days.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 24
here is another photo of my stomach where my 'ridge' looks bigger, next AF is due in 2 weeks and im still waiting for the last one!!

what do you girls think???????

Attachments

• photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
thats exactly what i thought! i spotted last month when my period was due. only when i wiped but didnt have my normal period, so just wondering if i could be! really wanted peoples opinions x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->